Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
_weo (Account I am applying with)
9Leo (Main Account)
eswu (Alt Account)

Discord Name & Tag:
LE0#2505

Previous bans:
I have zero previous bans I plan to never obtain one.

Describe your activity on the server:
I started my SRP journey a year ago. I was invited to the server as a Joke but after 1-2 weeks of playing I instantly fell in love with the server. and started dedicating more and more of my time to the server. 3 Months into my SRP journey I found out about Gang Roleplay I stayed within that community for 2 months and quit snce the rules drastically changed towards the worst, and it was getting more toxic (I was in ketsueki and was in bonten for only a week). After that I went back the normal roleplay and decided to join the Male Bobcat Football Team! and applied for librarian in that same month. To some things up I really enjoy SRP and dedicate a portion of my time on the server

It is possible for my activity on the server to vary depending on the day and what I am doing, but the general agenda for me is that I will tend to get online after school, as I begin school at 8am (PST) and leave school at 3pm (PST). In addition, I will also add after school sports and all that entails, so I will be home around 5pm (PST) and I will get off my computer around 10pm (PST). Weekends will certainly be a different story, since I will be online for the entire day on the weekends. Therefore, to sum things up, I would say that my activity on discord is 8/10 and my activity on Minecraft SRP is 6/10. Below I will list the days of the week and for how long I will be online on the listed days.

However, If I ever have to go inactive for a longer period of time, I will make sure to fill out an inactivity log accordingly.

SchoolRP Activity on Weekdays

MONDAY SCHOOL TIME (8AM(PST) - 3PM(PST)
THE TIME I GET ONLINE (3-4PM (PST)
THE TIME I GET OFFLINE (10PM (PST)
TUESDAY SCHOOL TIME (8AM(PST) - 3PM(PST)
WEDNSADY SCHOOL TIME (8AM(PST) - 2PM(PST)
THE TIME I GET ONLINE (2-3PM (PST)
THURSDAY SCHOOL TIME (8AM(PST) - 3PM(PST)
FRIDAY SCHOOL TIME (8AM(PST) - 3PM(PST)
THE TIME I GET ONLINE (3PM (PST)
THE TIME I GET OFFLINE (12-?PM (PST)

Which timezone are you in?
PST (Pacific Standard Time)

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
Accepted Applications
──────────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────────────

Leo / JSL (Re-Apply) | SchoolRP - [ACCEPTED]
Leo | Norwegian app | SchoolRP - [ACCEPTED]
5117's | Librarian Application | SchoolRP - [ACCEPTED]
1eoh's | Librarian Application | SchoolRP - [ACCEPTED]

Denied Applications
────────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────────

uAsk's KPD Application | SchoolRP- [DENIED]
Leo | Spanish App | SchoolRP - [DENIED]
Leo | JSL Application | SchoolRP - [DENIED]
Leo | Italian App | SchoolRP - [DENIED]

What is your motivation for applying?:
It has been a year long journey since I joined the server, but I remember visiting the Police Department for the first time and thinking to myself that I would love to have a position like that My dream on SchoolRP has always been to be a member of the KPD but I have never had the time and courage to apply for such a position and also have been a bit afraid of being rejected. Another thing is that because now that I know a person in the Police Department, I feel way more confident in my abilities, and it seems like it would be a lot of fun to patrol around the city as a cop. It is my pleasure to be able to dedicate some of my time to help out the city of Karakura! I used to be a librarian on SchoolRP but It was not the thing for me since I am a person who enjoys a type of freedom and being locked up in a room was not at all for me.

I have been exposed to many different kinds of roleplay throughout my year long journey on this server I have gotten to experience the somewhat toxic community of gangrp ( I was in Akihito, Bonten, and Ketsueki ) and I realized that gangrp was clearly not the thing for me I was also lucky enough to be able to roleplay as a Librarian in the school faculty I have also worked with many shops such as Shiawasena Konyu and Yeobo and currently a Manager at Otakaya being able to experience what it is like as a cashier point of view and as a leader. basically, I am implying that I have done many different things on SchoolRP but have not yet been able to experience the Honor of becoming a member of the Karakura Police Department and being able to ensure a safe city for everybody!

I would also love you join the Karakura Police department to be able to experience some roleplay that is new to me.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I do knowledge on Police work on SRP, I have a good Idea on it. I used to be a gangrper for around 4 months which gave me plenty of visual ideas on how the PD is run I also used to have a friend that was on the PD but left and he would at times explain somethings about the police procedures to me. I will list some of the examples of my knowledge on police work below.

Ranks
• • • • • • • • • • •
Below I will list all of the Officer rankings in the Karakura Police Department from highest to
lowest.

HIGH RANKS
Commissioner [1/1]
According to the Karakura Police Department, the highest rank an officer can achieve is that of the Commissioner. There are a lot of responsibilities that come with this very important title. There is an expectation that the Commissioner will create a set of rules for the Police Department to follow. Additionally, the Police Commissioner must also be able to supervise all the officers within the Police Department to ensure that everything is running smoothly within the department.
HIGH RANKS
Police Captain [1/1]
Police Captain is the second highest rank that can be achieved by any officer in the Karakura Police Department. Police Captains are primarily responsible for working indoors when they are on duty. There must also be a police captain who is willing to help a local officer if they are having a hard time mastering a skill or just learning a skill that they need help with. Furthermore, a police captain is still one of the highest ranks a person can attain, so they must be treated with respect.
DETECTIVE DIVISTION
Police Detective Superintendent [1/1]
The Police Detective Superintendent of the Karakura Police Department is the third highest rank in the Karakura Police Department. The Police Detective Superintendent is responsible for overseeing a large area of command within the Police Department as well as leading a team of detectives. The second thing that this rank is also responsible for is that it is in charge of the detective division of the entire police department. Therefore, this person must be respected by detectives and police officers.
DETECTIVE DIVISTION
Police Detective Chief Inspector [2/2]
The Police Departments Detective Chief Inspectors are some of the highest ranking people in the Police Department. They tend to do more of their research on the larger unsolved crimes in the Police Department rather than just handling minor crimes like the ranks below themselves. They must also be able to assist the younger detectives in their investigations.
DETECTIVE DIVISTION
Police Detective Inspector [1/4]
Police Detective Inspector is the second rank you can attain in the detective division of the police department, as part of the detective division of the police department. It has become very common for police detective inspectors to step out of their way to gather evidence of crimes instead of remaining in the police department. The Detective Inspectors do this to ensure that crimes that have yet to be solved can be investigated.
DETECTIVE DIVISTION
Police Detective Constable [2/3]
Police Detective Constables are one of the lowest ranking officers in the detective division of the police department. Police Detective Constables are mainly responsible for performing challenging tasks that were not previously possible for officers from the main division of the police force to perform. It is also your duty as a detective to investigate weapons that were used in the commission of crimes.
MAIN DIVISION
Police Lieutenant [3/3]
In the main division of the police department, the Police Lieutenant is the highest ranking officer in the department. As a result, they are of course very important to the police department and are of great help to them. Lieutenants have the primary responsibility of providing assistance to lower ranking officers (Corporal, Patrol Officers, Cadets). In addition to this, they are also involved in planning a number of creative activities. Those who earn this rank need to possess great leadership skills, just as the people who earn the rank below them do.
MAIN DIVISION
Police Seargeant [0/4]
In addition to helping the lower ranking officers of the Police Department, the Sergents of the Police Department also assist in the running of training sessions for the lower ranking officers of the Police Department. We can therefore conclude that the Seargent plays one of the most important and key roles in the Karakura Police Department as a result of this information. There is no doubt that these people will also make great leaders. As well as doing their part inside the station, these officers will also assist with the arrest of criminals outside the station as well as within the station.
MAIN DIVISION
Police Corporal [3/4]
There are several important roles in the police department associated with the Corporal rank. They can now monitor officers patrolling below them (Cadets, Patrol Officers). As well as providing training to officers of the Karakura Police Department to help them climb the ranks as quickly as possible, they also assist officers who are lower in rank in the force to help them achieve their goals.
MAIN DIVISION
Patrol Officer [4/8]
It is important to note that the Patrol Officer is the second lowest ranking officer(s) in the Karakura police department, where the officers are now allowed to roam freely as their names suggest, the Patrol Officer(s) will have to be accompanied by one of their fellow officers in order to roam freely. Next, patrol officers are now being given new tasks that they need to accomplish in order to perform their duties.
MAIN DIVISION
Police Cadet [0/8]
You can obtain the rank of Cadet as soon as you are accepted into the faction of the Police Department, and this is the lowest rank within the institution. As a cadet, the majority of your work will consist of staying at the front desk and doing desk work. You do not really get the chance to leave the police department as a cadet. In order for a cadet to leave the police department, it must be with a group of people or with someone of higher rank.
INTERNSHIPS
Police Interns [?/?]
Students at the College of Karakura who wish to become future members of the Karakura Police Department may apply to become interns with the Karakura Police Department. In addition to obtaining these roles, the students are also assigned a mentor who is able to show them what the KPD does. After completing several steps, they are then able to submit an application and join the department immediately.

Equipment
──────────────────────────────────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────────────────────────────────────

Listed below are some of the items that the KPD members are given when they join the force

Police Baton
The Police Baton is an aluminum steel weapon which can be adjusted to a variety of different lengths. Be aware that this item is strictly available only to members of the Karakura Police Department. Besides being able to be taken from hands, the baton is also a two hit K.O when used against criminals or citizens. The Karakura Police Department uses batons to detain or neutralize criminals, as well as to stop them from continuing to commit further crimes.

Handcuffs
The members of the Karakura Police Department are given a pair of handcuffs, which are manufactured out of steel, and are used to restrain or detain individuals while they are being arrested. These handcuffs are made in such a way that they prevent criminals from escaping from them. They are anchored together by a strong chain-link that prevents them from breaking free. (Handcuffs also may not be mugged off an officer). Having hand cuffs on hand can come in handy during patrols or during apartment raids on the day of the event. Due to the fact that you never know when a criminal will strike.

(KPD) Police Radio
Unlike the ordinary police radio, the Officers Police Radio is a waterproof talking device that can be clipped on the shoulder of an officer so he or she can access it more conveniently. With the use of this device, officers are able to communicate wirelessly with one another through a number of different radio stations. In case you ever need to hold the Police Radio in your main hand, you can also do so if necessary. A Karakura Police Radio is similarly protected against being robbed, just like handcuffs for officers and detectives.

X26 Taser
The X26 Taser is an extremely valuable weapon for officers. The X26 Taser shoots out two small prongs that stay attached to the person for a few seconds and deliver a nasty shock. This shock from the X26 Taser will leave any individual stunned on the ground for at least two minutes. This item is not mutable in any way at all. As well as having a relatively long rage shot, this weapon may also not be capable of KOing anyone that gets shocked by it when it is fired.

Glock 17
The Glock 17 is one of the most lethal weapons that can be found in any officer's armory. There is only one way for you to obtain such a weapon for your own use, and that is to achieve a curtain rank within the Police Department in order to do so. There is an 8-bullet magazine for the Glock 17, each of which is a 9mm bullet. There is a possibility that this item could kill or even K.O someone if it is shot in the head, heart, etc. If a person is shot, there bleed out timer will commence this grants the person only 10 minuets to live if not rushed to EMS once the timer ends. It is also used to neutralize threats when using this lethal weapon.

Breathalyzer
What is the purpose of the Breathalyzer and what is it used for? There is an item called the breathalyzer that is given to officers, and the purpose of this item is to measure how much alcohol a person has consumed before they are arrested. The person who is using the breathalyzer must blow directly into the breathalyzer, once that step has been completed, the breathalyzer will display the results of the person's test. The breathalyzer is not likely to be mugged or stolen, as it is with many things on this list.

Luminol Spray
What is Luminol Spray you may ask? There is no doubt that Luminol Spray plays an important role in the day to day life of an officer. As a result of this magical spray being able to detect blood and or fingerprints on an object, it is most commonly used on ballistic masks and any sharp object that people may find on them. If you are dealing with criminals or gang situations, this item will be used heavily.

Police Badge
The Officers Police Badge is a dark colored wallet that when you open it, it has a Police Identification Card located inside. There is also a display of the officer's callsign, his department and his ranking in the Police Department on the badge of a police officer. Again, it is important to keep in mind that this item is unlikely to be mugged under any circumstances. This Item may also be displayed to other citizens via right click.

Body Camera
There are body cameras available for all police officers in the Karakura Police Department, and they are all trained to use them. During the course of the day, these cameras are always recording the actions of officers. They are also attached to the front of each officer. There is no way for a body-camera to be removed (although I am pretty sure they can be broken in some cases).

S.A.T Gear
S.A.T. gear is a new piece of gear that has recently been added to the Karakura Police Department as a handy replacement for the riot gear that has been in use for a long time. It is important to wear the S.A.T gear most of the time when going to a high-risk situation where there are multiple criminals and weapons involved. Further, the S.A.T gear hides the identity of the officers and protects them from being attacked with weapons due to its concealment properties. Unlike the old gear, this new gear may not be robbed or stolen from an officer.

Police Bike
What is a POLICE Bike you may ask? Police bikes are the first actual vehicle or method of transportation you get when you join the police department. As long as you acquire this, you will be able to move around the city at a faster pace since you are not relying only on your legs to move around the city.

Police Cruiser
There is a noticeable improvement in the police cruiser! As well as being the first and last auto-mobile you unlock in the Karakura Police Department. Furthermore, you have to know that with the police cruiser you will get upgraded lights and you will be able to drive around up to four officers at a time. Furthermore, the police cruiser maintains its speed at a constant level; it cannot be robbed or stolen under any circumstances.

Police Duties
──────────────────────────────────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────────────────────────────────────

Below I will list some of the the police duties that I know of (I will be happy to learn some more in the future)

Front Desk
In order to fulfill this duty, officers sit at the front desk and try to assist people with whatever small task they may need help with. These small tasks can vary from helping someone bail out a friend of ally who has gone to jail to something as simple as answering a phone call, even someone reporting somebody that has been breaking the law. The people at the front desk also are also in charge of answering any questions and or concerns that people that come in May have. Finally, people at the front desk in KPD are also supposed to search people that enter the KPD that are wearing a mask or are holding something Cleary illegal.

Patrols
Police officers are required to walk around the whole city during a police patrol to make sure that nothing bad is happening. It is also important to note that patrols are always conducted by more than one person unless you are a higher ranking officer in the police department (I am not sure if I am incorrect) It is always required that an officer searches the individual who is conducting sketchy actions during this time. During this period, the officer must always search the individual who is engaging in sketchy behavior.

Fines
If an officer hands a person a fine for a variety of reasons, the fine could be for anything from bribing an officer to being fined for just jaywalking, and the reason behind it could be any of those. Adding to this topic, fines can vary in amount depending on the severity of the law that you have broken or violated. The other methods by which fines are obtained are underage drinking, and refusing to take off your mask when an officer asks you to do so.

Bails
I know that I may have spoken about this topic a bit in the past, but I feel that it is right to make a response dedicated to Bails. Let's say that for example your friend got arrested for Evasion a bail is the price you have to pay to get an arrested person out of jail early the prices of bails may vary from the severity of the crime that was committed by said person. Lastly a character may not bail themselves out of jail.

CCTV
CCTV are a whole bunch of cameras that are located around the city in most of the nook and cranny's! These cameras may be used for a variety of different reasons from gathering evidence for police cases. These cameras may also be used to just back up what somebody is saying. An example of this is during gang situations the cameras can provide valid non bias evidence on the situation somewhat like an officer's body camera.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
There is no doubt that the police are one of the most important assets in SchoolRp, because without them the city falls apart and there would be crimes committed left and right. Therefore, it can be said that the Police Department is the glue that holds everything together. Without it, SchoolRP would not be what it is today. A second reason why police are so important in SchoolRP is that the server itself is a school roleplay server where students are able to participate in a wide range of activities, both good and bad, and some of these activities even involve crime, and the police's job is to make the city free of all kinds of crime and inform the citizens to stay away from dangerous people.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I acknowledge that I am subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I acknowledge that by applying for this role, I are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I acknowledge that if training is held while I am online, I must attend, or a punishment will occur.

1675021520885.gif

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Ji-ah Ko

Character's age (if accepted):
Twenty-Five (25)

Character's gender & pronouns:
Male | He/Him

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Bachelors
Criminology

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
None at the moment I plan on obtaining the skill to speak JSL soon! and Spanish aswell

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Ji-ah Ko was a man of hispanic and Korean descent. Standing at 5’11”, Ji-ah gave off the vibe of someone who was fun and bubbly to be around. A man of such origins certainly showed it off, though his Korean side seemed to be much more dominant while his hispanic genes would show off in a way that certainly made him attractive to most. Ji-ah’s face would be spotted in several freckles, and his eyes a lovely emerald green that reflected light just right. His body was light, but not too slim, as if he had been paying good attention to his weight. When Ji-ah was around, you’d know about it as long as you were down-wind. He carried about a strong natural scent that would be carried throughout the air.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
As far as professional situations are concerned, Ji-ah is very dedicated to always making sure that he greets everyone and is the kindest he can possibly be at all times, regardless of whether or not the person happens to not be one of his favorites. Despite the fact he knows he will not always be able to please everyone, he does all of this while making sure that he is using proper language and manners as much as possible! During casual situations, Ji-ah's behavior doesn't really change since he is always professional when he needs to be, and he is always genuine when he needs to be.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
As Ji-ah perceives the idea of teamwork and co-workers, he considers these to be a vital aspect and a necessity for him. Since he is not the type of person one enjoys working alone, he enjoys having a partner or an entire team of partners to work with. Moreover, he also feels that teamwork is one of the most important things when it comes to a job like that of the Karakura Police Department, since you have to be able to trust your colleagues/team members at all times, and he would also like to know that other people rely on him personally as well.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
It is my belief that I am both a leader as well as a follower. However, I prefer to be a follower since I do not have to worry about making decisions for a large group of people or worrying about anything bad that might occur if something bad does arise from nowhere, and I do not wish to have to worry if something bad happens to me. I will also have to remain a follower if I ever receive a command from a higher authority figure. I am a versatile leader who can quickly become a leader in a matter of seconds if I feel that something is amiss and that it is time for me to step up to be the leader. I also have the characteristics of a good learner which can allow me to thrive as a leader as well as a good follower.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
In the early morning of February when a mother would pass away due to complications of giving birth to her child. A small town in Mexico with a clinic that was not properly fit with the means to birth a child, the place was quickly flooded with news crews and journalists from the big city, begging the father to give an interview, nailing the nurses and doctors with the tough questions that nobody could really answer under all the stress. By noon, the father had wrapped his newly born son, Ji-ah Ko, into his arms and carried him outside into the blazing sun of the Mexican desert. He carried the baby boy to his car and drove away from the clinic, never returning.

In the years following the mother’s death, Ji-ah’s father would do everything he could with his own mother to give Ji-ah the best life imaginable as they tried to figure out just what they would do in such a trying situation. The father resorted to petty theft in order to turn somewhat of a profit to pay for the expensive life of a single father. When Ji-ah was only five years old, his father would be sentenced to two years in prison under the charge of grand theft. Ji-ah’s grandmother, Maria, would see this as an opportunity to fight for full custody of the child, and that’s exactly what she would do. Ji-ah’s father was brought to court yet again, and quickly lost the battle for his own son. When it was all said and done, Ji-ah was protected by his grandmother under the law. And with that, she decided to immigrate to a small city in Japan, where their family had roots… a city called Karakura.

Karakura was like any other city, full of crime, scum and corruption. But also beauty if one were to pursue it. Ji-ah’s grandmother found the two a place to stay in the poorer side of town, it wasn’t much but it was enough to keep them living stability. Ji-ah began attending Karakura’s high school, performing above the expectations of the school’s Student Leadership Team. He had even formed a club once! Or.. at least he thought about it! Ji-ah’s life had been going great, but as he would soon find out, not everyone stays happy forever.

One night, after a little bit of unsupervised drinking with his friends, Ji-ah would come home to see a door busted in, and police surrounding his apartment. The Karakura Police Department would not allow for Ji-ah to get any closer than the tape, no matter how much he begged and pleaded with them to at least tell him what happened. Eventually he tried running straight through but was quickly detained by officers at the guard. As he was on the cold floor, he would notice two figures covered with white sheets, and yellow signs labeled by numbers ‘2’ and ‘3’. A bloody knife shined light directly into Ji-ah’s eye, another marker ‘4’. And a baseball bat that had sat right outside of the doorway.. ‘1’. In that moment, he had come to the realization of what had happened during the night, he screamed for the officers to let him go, tears streaming down his face as he roared and struggled against the officer’s strength. He broke free, just long enough for him to run inside the apartment and tug the sheet off of the figure lying dead on the floor. But it wasn’t his grandmother, no. Instead, on the floor laid the dead body of his father, two bullets shot into his front chest and lacerations on his face. A man who Ji-ah hadn’t seen in years now lay dead before him in front of a squad of officers who shot him down in the heat of the moment.

Ji-ah turned to the officers, each one raising a pistol to his head, the boy simply dropped to his knees, tears pouring from his eyes. The officers surrounded the boys and placed cuffs on his hands, and he was sent off to the police department’s jail for obstruction of justice. Being an orphan, Ji-ah did not have it easy in jail, and spent two weeks awaiting his trial.
Thankfully, the case was denied by the judge, and Ji-ah was a free man before he even showed up in court. He spent the next few years trying to support himself by doing odd-jobs across the city, just barely raking up enough change to pay for his rent.

One night, while drunk and watching crime-drama on the television. Ji-ah became angry and threw the bottle at the television, breaking it instantly. He swore to himself and his grandmother’s soul that the police would never again wrong him or anyone else like they did on that night. That he would get revenge for them not letting him have his final goodbyes to her. He attended Karakura College and began to study up on the ins and outs of criminal justice. Days became weeks, weeks to months, and months became years. But eventually, Ji-ah would march out of Karakura’s gymnasium with a bachelor’s degree clutched in his hands. He smiled to himself, taking pride in what he had accomplished. But when he exited the school’s gate, he did not turn right to go home, rather he turned left towards the Karakura police station.

His friends begged him to tell them where he was going and what he intended on doing, but he didn’t say a word. That smile remained on his face the entire walk. Eventually, his friends caught onto what he was doing, beginning to cheer him on as he marched step by step to the station. When he got to the entrance, they stopped and began clapping and whistling for him, his smile didn’t fade as he went to the desk and picked up an application form. He signed it without hesitation and brought it to the officer attending the counter. She looked confused as to why a parade had been passing by so suddenly, but one look in his eyes? She knew.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

It is Illegal to own a P.K (Pocket Knife) in Karakura

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Eyepatches, Canes, Surgical Masks, Cough Syrup, and Bandages are some of the items that a Citizen of Karakura can purchase without a prescription.

Item Information
  • Eyepatches | ¥5,000 | Max: 2
  • Wooden Canes | ¥7,000 | Max: 2
  • Surgical Masks | ¥7,000 | Max: 5
  • Cough Syrup | ¥6,000 | Max: 2
  • Unbranded Bandages | ¥1,000 | Max: 5
If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
In the event that I saw a fellow officer physically abusing an inmate, I would take a second to look and make sure that what I am seeing is indeed what I am seeing. The next thing I will do is use my body camera (if we have one) in order to record the officer's unexpected behavior. In order to explain to the other officers what is happening, I will try to explain the context of the situation to the best of my ability over the radio. Once the officer(s) have reached my destination, I will present my body camera footage to the other officer(s) for ****ysis.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
In the event that I see one of my fellow co-workers being assaulted I would instantly run up to the situation I would first attempt to use my presence to scare them off my saying " LEAVE THE OFFICER ALONE " If they procced to not listen to my yelling I would instantly unholster my X26 Taser in order to scare off the person that is assaulting my co-worker if it is that they don't wish to comply I will Taze the individual to attempt at neutralizing them. Next, I will arrest the individual for assault and run over and help my co-worker accordingly to the injury that they may have.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
The first thing I would do if I found out that a fellow officer was corrupt and was assisting a criminal organization or organizations, was to make sure that I did not radio anything about the situation, in order to avoid creating a huge unnecessary sense of panic. In fact, I would rather immediately report everything to a higher-ranking officer, who would be better able to handle the situation appropriately and professionally as a result.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
There would really be zero reaction since I would just instantly deny their offer and give them a fine for bribery | No hesitation.

Thank you for your time and consideration!

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

COMPETITION
-
Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the
faction, we sometimes have to deny good applicants because there are
others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to
server reputation or due to the detail that was put to their application.

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend
to pick players who have been in the server for a while, and that have a
relatively clean history. We suggest applying for other factions / community
teams to improve how other players see you and boost your chances at
becoming part of our faction!​

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (Yonio#5112) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread