No I don't have any previous bans.
What Country are you from?:
I am from England.
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
Yes, ღLexieღ#5796.
Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:
Yes, I understand.
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I acknowledge if I am inactive I will get demoted.
Do you understand that all classroom activity must be documented on the "Teacher Roster" thread?:
Yes I do.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

On schoolrp, I spend at least 8 hours on weekdays and 10 hours on weekends. I have 3 accounts so I have different days I will be on. I will mostly be on this account due to it being my main account. On schoolrp, I have a job as CL Nurse so, I have experience in MedicalRP, SchoolRP as being a previous teacher here and ShopRP after being a Shop Owner. I also am apart of a big family so, it is my duty anyways to stay active on the server and to roleplay with my family and friends.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/french-application.14089/ :
French Application [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/english-teacher-application.13321/ :
English Teacher Application [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/re-applied-english-teacher-application.13794/:
Re-applied Teacher English application. [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/office-secretary-application.13398/ :
Office Secretary application [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/my-shop-application-shop-7.14387/ :
Shop Owner application [ACCETPED]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/school-librarian-application.14666/ :
School Librarian application [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/english-teacher-application.14872/ :
English Teacher application. [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/korean-languages-application.16169/ :
Korean Language application. It says Denied but, I spoke with Atakka because I clicked twice and it copied two out. [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/lexies-nurse-application.19007/
: Nurse application. [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/spanish-language-application.19010/ : Spanish Language application. [ACCEPTED]

Trivia
What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
My motivation for becoming a teacher is that I have had previous experiences as a teacher and not much students came to my classes hence why I did quit previously. Now that the new rule has been added in that students have to attend school at 7:30 until hometime, I would like to teach other students the ways of science like physics, biology and chemistry and add fun but, educational practicals for all of the students to enjoy and come back to science more. I have also had experience as a student on my alt and watching the teaching is wanting me to come back as a teacher and be the best teacher I can be to the other students. Other than practicals, I will have some lessons that are quizzes but, at the end I may do a fun match up game or a game for students to win rewards cards but, if I have a limit of the reward cards maybe only one winner.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:

Yes, I do have experience in Roleplaying.

Have you read the Faculty Handbook?:

I have looked through the Handbook carefully and understand it.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:

Classroom logs are very important because, it helps the teacher know what they have already taught the students and if they need to go back over it if the students do not understand. It also helps monitor the other students if they were being disrespectful or rude. It also helps keep notice of all your lessons done to see how much you get paid. Teachers can be monitored with the classroom logs to see if they are doing their job properly and are educating the students like they are supposed to.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:

To start a school field trip, you would have to send an application in the School Trip forums and also, you need to contact the principal or Vice-Principal in a private meeting to discuss the matters, the information, the date and why it is being hosted.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1) Always put your hand up if your wanting to speak.
2)
Always be respectful to others around you.
3) Make sure you have manners like please, thank you and parden.
4) No cursing, it is very rude.
5) If you would like to go to the bathroom, raise your hand and you have under 2 minutes.

6) Phones, food or drinks are not allowed in the classroom or I will take it off you until end of class.
7) No passing notes or whispering in class unless I say so.
8) No fighting in the class, it is not tolerated.

9) Talking while I am talking is getting you a warning.
10) If you get over 2 warnings, you will be kicked out of the class.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):

I have 3 accounts; Lexella, iimoumou and Spazzify. On my iimoumou, I am a cheerleader and normally socialize with my friends and sometimes roleplay. On my Spazzify, I am a Nurse so, I do a lot of MedicalRP and sometimes take a break off it some days and weekends. On my main, Lexella she is an adult at the moment, she has a big family so she roleplays with her friends and family. I have different days I play on my accounts the most days I am on my Main so, if I get accepted. I will be doing lessons most of the time then moving onto my other accounts.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD:
HD stands for Head Department, this means they are the leader of this particual subject and will watch over the QTLS's and the NQT's so they ensure that they are doing their lessons properly and are making it interesting for the students.

- QTLS:
QTLS stands for Qualifed Teacher, this means that they are above NQT and have experience with teaching now and will sometimes help NQT's if they think they need help with anything. They also take over the subject if the HD is not on.

- NQT:
NQT stands for New Qualified Teacher, this implies that they have been accepted as a teacher but, still need a little training off the above ranks, QTLS and HD but, they can do lessons if they have permissions off the above ranks.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
OOC: Teachers in Japan earn from 44,000-250,000 Yen a year. Other countries are different on how much they earn. Teacher's is a very important part of a Student's life. Teacher's develop a Students future. Subjects in the majority of schools are: English, Math, Science, Geography, History, Humanities, Cultural Studies, Social Studies, PS(H)E, I(C)T, Drama, Art, Physical Education (P.E), Religious Education (R.E), Music, D&T, Media Studies, Construction, etc.. In most schools (that I'm aware of), Teacher's teach their specific subject. Some Teacher's have the privilege to teach more than 1 subject, but most of the time Teacher's only teach one subject. Teacher's are required to give their students the best education that they can possibly provide. Teacher's should not be absent unless there is an important and major reason. In RP, I understand very well that you must not take a day-off unless you get permission by the Principal and it must be a very important reason. During RP, under no circumstances can you act immature. You must stay mature. Teachers must be aware if a Student is: failing to cooperate, confused during the subject, not bringing the correct equipment to class, failing to do provided homework or classwork, misbehaving, etc.. If a student is failing to follow a Teacher's rules, they must pay the consequences and the Teacher should assign them a detention or another form of punishment. Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: Because a great teacher makes learning fun, as stimulating, engaging lessons are pivotal to a student’s academic success. Some students who are more prone to misbehavior, truancy or disengagement are more dependent on an engaging teacher. Making your classroom an exciting environment for learning will hold the students’ fascination, and students learn best when they are both challenged and interested. It’s part of motivating students, which may not be easy, but which will benefit students immeasurably in the long run.
Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
OOC: Teachers in Japan earn from 44,000-250,000 Yen a year. Other countries are different on how much they earn. Teacher's is a very important part of a Student's life. Teacher's develop a Students future. Subjects in the majority of schools are: English, Math, Science, Geography, History, Humanities, Cultural Studies, Social Studies, PS(H)E, I(C)T, Drama, Art, Physical Education (P.E), Religious Education (R.E), Music, D&T, Media Studies, Construction, etc.. In most schools (that I'm aware of), Teacher's teach their specific subject. Some Teacher's have the privilege to teach more than 1 subject, but most of the time Teacher's only teach one subject. Teacher's are required to give their students the best education that they can possibly provide. Teacher's should not be absent unless there is an important and major reason. In RP, I understand very well that you must not take a day-off unless you get permission by the Principal and it must be a very important reason. During RP, under no circumstances can you act immature. You must stay mature. Teachers must be aware if a Student is: failing to cooperate, confused during the subject, not bringing the correct equipment to class, failing to do provided homework or classwork, misbehaving, etc.. If a student is failing to follow a Teacher's rules, they must pay the consequences and the Teacher should assign them a detention or another form of punishment.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

It's in the title really. SchoolRP needs teachers to help educate the students and prepare them for the exams, college and becoming an adult when you are applying for jobs etc etc. If there were not any teachers, the students would be uneducated and are most likely not to suceed in life or their exams to get into college. Students also need to understand how they should use manners, be respectful and how their behaviour should be.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
The lesson planning system is a Must have, Should Have, Could Have System (MOSCO).

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does she look like? What makes her unique and different? What is her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is her personality like? What is her plan for the future?
My character I will be using is Heather Fawcett. Heather Fawcett has Grey/White hair and has light, hazel eyes. She'd be 5'7 and weigh 200lbs. Her skin would be wrinkly, dusty and a light olive colour. She'd have bright pink blush to cover her wrinkles. What makes Heather unique and different is that she is always kind and helpful to the students, whenever one of them is stressed she will calm them down. But, if they are getting on her nerves, she will kicked them out of the classroom calmly. Her outlook on students are very friendly and will try and get into their conversations. She will try and make the lessons fun for them.

Her personality towards the teachers will be very polite and will try and make a good conversation. She will always try and have a good first impression on everyone and be kind to them. Her personality is very kind, forgiving but, can get angry if you get on her nerves. She is very wise and considers discipline if anyone deserves it. She has had a lot of experience on kids due to her grandsons and grand daughters sometimes misbehaving. Her plan for the future is to become Head Department of Science and have a good life with her friends, family and students.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I ask them to stop calmly, tell them why they think it is exceptional to be cursing and swearing down the halls in a soft voice. Then I will tell them the right or wrong and tell them what the consquences will be if they do it again. I will also say that we all sometimes make mistakes but, if they did do it again, I would stop them again and record their names and report it to the Vice-Principal or Principal and give them a detention.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
I would get their attention by clapping, if they do not respond back or remain quite I will shout to be quiet. If they don't I will start kicking people out of the class who are causing the mayhem and are being talkative. The people who are kicked out will be offered a detention and I will record their names incase they do not come so then I can report them to get a suspension.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
My teacher reacts in a cheerful way or if she is quite moody she will be quite quietly because she doesn't like lashing out on her co-workers when they have done nothing wrong to her or just simply offer a cup of tea.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me She'd pass out notebooks to every students carefully.
/me She'd clap for all the students to get their attention quickly.
/me She'd softly write on the board with chalk "Respiration System."
/me She'd grab a reward card out of her purse, giving it to the student.
/me She'd smile at the students.

Backstory
Heather Fawcett was born in 1965 in Korea. She grew up with her parents who were called Betty and Nigel Fawcett. At the age of 5, she was in school. She made new friends and learnt, studied and drew. Her favourite subject was Science. At home she would study science everyday with her Mother Betty. Betty Fawcett was a Scientist and helped Heather become a Scientists when she was older. At the age of 16, she joined highschool and it was a big challenge for her to tackle, she was mostly bullied but, had other friends she cared about more that stuck up for her everyday leading to no bullying which made her happy once again. Her friends would mostly come around for sleepovers either studying or watching anime, reading manga and starting conversations or just going to the shopping/market centre to hang out with each other. Her mother and farther died in a car accident. Heather was shocked and frightened. She cried and mourned for their death. Her friends and family were always there for her wether it was to take her somewhere she loves. She had to move in with her Auntie, Kamila Fawcett until she was 20. She attended the funeral and the other Fawcetts from other countries flew to the funeral. At the age of 20, she decided to move to Japan, Karakura. Waving and saying goodbye to her loving friends. At least all her other family members were so, she could get her mind off the death of her parents. After the unfortunate event that happened, Heather decided to work hard and at the right moment, she wanted to evenge her mother's death and help other students cherish, enjoy and appreciate science. Soemti Now she is waiting for her application for a Science teacher to be accepted or denied...

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Heather Anne Fawcett.
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss Fawcett.
Given Name(s): Hetty.
Preferred Name: Heather or Miss Fawcett.

Religious Denomination: None.
Marital Status: Dating.

Nationality: Korean.
Current Location: Japan, Karakura.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): None.
Working Experience (# of years): None.

Academic Degree:
Science Degree.

Year of Graduation:
Major(s): Science.
Minors:
Physical Education.

Native Languages:
Korean.
Other Languages: Japanese, French.

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No.
Preferred Teaching Subject:
Science Teacher.

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):
None.
Do you have any questions?:
None.

D

Deleted member 5455

Accepted!
- Although your actions should just be a tad more detailed, the rest of your application is stunning.
- Please DM me on Discord - melody#0429.

Users who are viewing this thread