GoddessSpace
Rich+
INFORMATION

IGN of Club Leader
(In-Game Name): EternalLover

RPName of Club Leader: Willow S. Tanaka

Discord Tag (Discord#0000#): EternalLover#5386

Permanent Discord invite to the club discord: Discord

Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas do you have that could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?
The reason why I should become a club leader over other applicants is because I want to help anyone in the school. The abilities and ideas I have are that in my in real life high school, I was the Club President of a LGBTQA+ club and know how to run the club iccly from my knowledge of the in real life club. Another thing is I would make sure if something happened I would tell a trusted adult like the club supervisor if something happened inside the club.

CLUB INFORMATION

What is the official title of the Club
:
The LGBTQIA+ and Anti Bullying Club.
Your current members RPName & IGN:
Blossom S. Tanaka | FanaticWheel658
Roxanna L. Tanaka | DefterMaple1115
Jack White | quartinedmilk
Evelyn Taylor | jonjon07
Lmmr Lipton | Lmmr
Octavia "Olive" Calanthe | qBabu
The club supervisor's RPName & IGN:
Lilliana T. Hayashi | DemonFire256
What is your motivation for creating this club:
My motivation for making this club is to make this club a safe space for everyone and let everyone have a voice. This club is an open place for anyone to talk or needs to he heard, I want that for college and high school students. I don’t want people to deal with what I had to deal oocly or iccly.
What activities and events will your club do?: The activities the club would do is a pride walk. The pride walk would let everyone in the school walk around the school and show that being an LGBTQIA+ member or ally is okay and not a bad thing, meaning that you can be whoever you want to be and not be put down for it.

The second event would be a club only event and that would be making their LGBTQIA+ flags and showing them off to their other members or venting to members about experiences that they have had to deal with. This would be an open discussion and we wouldn’t let anyone ruin it ot disturb when a club member would be talking.

How could your club benefit the School?:
This club could benefit from the school would be because some of the students don’t know how to feel welcomed or comfortable. This club would be that for them. Everyone needs a safe place and this is why I am making this club so it can be that for anyone.
How would your club use the club room the club will be assigned?
The way the club that could use the club room they will be assigned is that they will be able to have a safe space for people and someone to talk to if they don’t know what to do or have something to get off their chest.
What will be the requirements for future members, if any?: The requirements for the future members would be that they need to make sure that they are respectful and not transphobic or anything of that matter.

Last edited:

Customable

Level 135
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
DENIED

Your club application is very lack lustre in detail and feels very short compared to other applicants.
Please expand on your ideas, events, your length and wording of your application.

[!]
If you have any questions please DM Customable#1590 on discord.​

Users who are viewing this thread