Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

bunnie.#4444

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:

BST

Describe your activity on the server:

I play almost every day for 5 hours.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

I've been banned quite a few times, and am trying to reduce my behavior, however, I'm dealing with OOC issues which I'm not discussing in an application, but it explains my behavior and aggressive outbursts towards others. I'm not proud of the way I acted in any singular way.
I was first banned for bypassing, which I appealed for and it got accepted, however, I did not bypass not even knew what it was at the time. I didn't know how to prove I hadn't done anything so I took the blame anyway.
Secondly, I was banned for "Harassment towards players, and endangering threats" I had to appeal twice for this ban due to it not being accepted the first time around, this situation I cannot talk about in public so it is something someone will have to DM me about, however, staff know about this situation. I was banned due to "false accusations" because I didn't have enough solid evidence.
The last time I was banned again was for OOC toxicity, which involved the same person it did beforehand, I was being provoked and I wasn't happy about it which lead to me asking them to leave me and my boyfriend alone, I talked to a staff member and got my ban reduced from a month to a week, due to the circumstances the situation fell under.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Understood

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

I'm applying for Librarian.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

A librarian is in charge of collecting, organizing, and issuing library resources like books, films, audio files, and 'tapes'
They're often found working in a book store, a school, university, college, and libraries. They organize the books in certain ways, so they are easier to get to, they're often organized in alphabetical order, type of genre such as history, humanities, science, etc.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I
've had a lot of experience in roleplay, I've been roleplaying on SRP for nearly 2 years and have developed my online social skills quite well, I enjoy detailRPing, GangRPing, and other various roleplaying. As for in general, it's not something I do on any other platform.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/bunniekillz-ban-appeal.36222/

What is your current role(s) on the server? (If you're a college student, specify your degree level):

I am currently grade 12, 18 years old

Situations
/*Do not mention the use of FearRP*/

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
My character is a very calm and collected person, so her reaction wouldn't be so substantial. She'd probably voice the sentence "Excuse me?" Hoping the student wouldn't repeat their use of language, so she could let them off. If they were to repeat what they'd said, she'd educate the student on how uncalled for, and rude that exclamation was towards her, possibly issuing detention depending on the student's language.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

As said above, she's a calm individual, however, when it comes to the violence she doesn't tolerate it. Tokyo would start off by raising her voice, gathering the attention of the students around her, in hopes of startling them as a distraction to stop them, she'd ask what was going on and issue a warning, if seen again she'd report it to an SLT and have them go to the principal's office, or have detention + after school detention. She'd elaborate on how violence isn't tolerated on school grounds.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

As she is an educated, and well put together female she'd realize that what the employee is doing can put them at risk of losing their job, unfortunately, her emotions would get in the way and she'd keep what she saw to herself upon warning that what the individual is doing is dangerous and that they should stop right away, she'd threaten them with that if she saw them doing it again, she'd tell a higher up.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

Tokyo would converse by asking others how they're doing, what their plans are, and how their kid(s) (if any) are doing, she'd probably be caught reading a love novel or drinking tea with marmalade on toast, she's a quiet individual who often keeps to herself, she's mindful of others so catch her bringing in cupcakes for everyone and you're in for a treat.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
She'd stand on her tip-toes, with several science books in her hand as she attempted to place them in the correct order, Tokyo stumbled back a little bit, falling down to feet as the books scattered everywhere. She picked them back up and attempted yet again to fix their positions on the shelf. Becoming successful she dusted herself off, as well as dusting her hands off together, having completed her task.
/me
She sat back in her chair, picking up her book as she took a sip of her rich tea, smacking her lips together as she gulped. She placed the cup back down on the desk, shifting around to get comfortable as she happily smirked at her book as her eyes delicately followed the words on the pages. She licked her index finger swiftly and turned the page.
/me
She embarrassingly looked around her unkempt desk as she searched for her favorite book. She placed her glasses on her head, keeping them out of the way as she made uncomfortable grunts and sighs as she failed to find her book. As she noticed a student walked in, she quickly sat up, fixing her now-messy hair and readjusting her glasses, attempting to look presentable and dignified.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Tokyo Fontaine
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Ms. Toko

Age (Minimum is 25):
Religious Denomination:
N/A
Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
Bachelors
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Psychology, Business administration.
Minors:
Multimedia Journalism, Creative writing, Environmental Studies.

Nationality:
French
Current Location:
Japan
Native Languages: French
Other Languages:
JSL

Backstory
[384]

/Tokyo was born in a small neighborhood in France, being the oldest of 10 other siblings after her parents died she took on the parental role of the family and provided for every single one of them the best she could, when she was younger she would work every single day in a small neighborhood cafe to earn the correct amount of money to move to somewhere safer for her and her family. They finally decided on a place together and decided to move to Karakura in Japan, it was their mother's desired place to live before she sadly passed away. By the time they got there, she made sure and fought for all of them to get a role in the Karakura high school, she'd read up that the school was insanely good, and there was a 99% chance of getting accepted into college there due to the incredible education stats and the results from previous students. By then it was time for her to enroll in Karakura college and graduate. After graduation, Tokyo left it up to the second oldest sibling, Hibiscus to take care of their family. Tokyo moved to Cambridge in the USA and applied for Harvard University, she was accepted nearly instantly due to her outstanding results and heartfelt back story as to how she got to where she was today. Tokyo graduated from University with an Academic degree in Bachelors of June 2016. By the time she was 24 she had moved back to be with her family in Japan, Tokyo met a man named Axel Quinn and hit it off instantly to the point where they were engaged after just only a month. Tokyo, in this short time, had gone for a vacation alone in Spain for 2 weeks in order to 'find' herself elsewhere. She came back not knowing what to do about her engagement and called it off, taking a break from her fiance. During her break, she applied to be a Librarian in Karakura high school, to be closer to where her family does education, and be able to fulfill her fantasy of being able to read novels all day in a peaceful environment with no concerns about what it was she was going to eat that night for dinner, with her new paycheck.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I don't think there's any specific or different reason as to why *I* should be accepted more than anyone else, I think that my application is quite interesting considering my previous bans, so being accepted would be a bit of a shock, I may be known in the community as being "troublesome" but I'm not that bad once you get to know me. I originally applied to be a college professor, but my application was denied due to a lack of detail which was understandable. But it was suggested i tried applying for something a little less stresful which is why I'm applying for the Librarian role. I think that this role oocly won't be so hard on me. I've only ever roleplayed at a grade 12, and I think that having the option to be a Librarian is quite interesting, I'm more excited for the out-of-school experience as an adult but am still excited for the roleplay in school. There's no special reason as to why I should be accepted over other applicants aside from the fact I think I'm a lot more active and am willing to dive deep into the roleplay experience of an employee at school, keeping it detailed and exciting and extending my character's story.

Extra

OOcly I'm autistic, I also suffer from BPD (diagnosed) and Tourettes Syndrome. (Also diagnosed.)
Do you have any questions?:
Upon being accepted, where can I find the specific rules for the Librarian Teacher role? If I'm allowed to issue detention etc.​

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
You skipped the question ' Motivation for applying '

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread