What is your Minecraft username?:
ArrozTheLastWeeb

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Captain Arrozito#0007

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
GMT-7

Describe your activity on the server:
During the week, I usually have classes in the morning and when they finish (3pm), I do my homework that I usually finish in 30min, after that I go to SRP until 10pm and I go to sleep. But if it's the weekend, I usually wake up at 12pm and go down to make my breakfast and go up to my room to play or watch videos while I have breakfast, it is until less than 9pm or even later that is when I stop playing (I have fun role-playing for I play that for a long time)

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes I do

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The librarian is in charge of putting order in his room (the library), attending to the students who request books, ordering and classifying the books, facilitating the consultation and the loan of the volumes requested by the public. The librarian has a somewhat difficult job, not only is it to deliver books and order them, he also has to silence students who speak too loud, detain students who break the rules, such as stealing books, insult another student within the campus and more

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I've been on this server for a short time, to be exact 4 or 5 months, and I had little time to study how it is that roleplaying in SRP, since I have been in several roleplay servers both in Minecraft and GTA, but roleplay if I know, I work a little to learn the rules well, to apply them to my environment and also to people who break them, I personally thank my best friend, my sensei, my mentor, all that is her, who taught me everything about SRP ( I'm still learning)

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-app.37237/ [Pending]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/arrozthelastweeb-council-application.36638/ [Pending]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-application.36381/ [Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/latin-aplication.36248/ [Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application.35081/ [Accepted]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade-12[ArrozTheLastWeeb]

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Damien stared at the insulting student and asked two questions: Why did you insult me? Do you know you could go to detention for this? After that, I would proceed to tell him to be more respectful with an adult, since that is not appropriate for someone his age, then I would politely invite him to leave the library please

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Damien would run to the students, separating them, it does not matter, he is beaten in order to separate them and do not do more damage, after separating them he would ask each one what happened, they would listen to both versions of the story, then he would warn them that if they did something similar again They would have to go to detention and if they do not go to detention they would be suspended BOTH

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Damien approached the worker asking him to behave well since it is during school hours (it also depends on the situation), if the worker continues to do inappropriate things Damien would take him to the director's office or any higher authority, telling them what was happening And if they could take action, then I would go back to work

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Damien would enter the break room and greet everyone, then he would sit down and have a quiet lunch, after finishing lunch he would say goodbye to the people who are in the room, then he would return to his position since Damien likes them a lot books

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me He would take the keys out of his pocket, open the door, then he would leave his cell phone, wallet, keys on the table and his backpack in a corner, then he would sit down and order everything to work

/me would look at them fiercely asking them, How can I help you? then he would sit and listen to them

/me He would grab several books from the desk, then he would leave the library reception and go to arrange the books that were on the desk

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only): Damien K.Y. Lupin

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.

Preferred Name: Damien

Age (Minimum is 27): 27

Religious Denomination: Catholic

Marital Status: engaged

Academic Degree: Bachelor

Year of Graduation: 2020

Major(s): nuclear chemistry

Minors: librarianship and astronomy

Nationality: Russian

Current Location: Karakura

Native Languages: Russian

Other Languages: Latin, German, English, Japanese

Backstory

Damien was born on October 25, 2002, around 10pm and 12am, when he was not born in a hospital, he was born in his family's mansion, with private doctors and all that. His parents were normal parents, his brothers Daniel and Alexandra, they were good brothers, Daniel was the funny brother and the older one always made Damien and Alexandra laugh, Alexandra was the younger sister but she was strong since she protected Damien and on some occasions to Daniel, Damien was the smart and serious brother. Damien when he turned 4 years old he won the chess trophy, when he turned 7 to the best pianist in russia, when he turned 9 he won the trophy of master chess in russia. Damien was always smart and at the age of 12 his school suggested that he go to a school in Japan since the school he was in no longer taught him much, the school his teachers recommended him, his location in a town called Karakura, Damien's parents agreed, but his brothers did not since they loved him too much and did not want him to leave, one of those nights where the trio were alone Damien's brothers tried to convince him to stay, but Damien wanted to go since ie that school would help him shape his future, and with that they had his brothers to let Damien go with the condition that Damien would visit them constantly. When he was 14 years old, Damien was taken to the airport to Japan. Damien got on the plane and got into a special area with the flight attendants. When he arrived in Japan a butler from the mansion was waiting for him to take him to Karakura Town in a car. When he arrived one Friday afternoon, he was left in block f2, apartment number 170. When he arrived, Damien lay down on his bed, and began to think about what had happened in his life, his apartment would be empty at that time only with a bed, a kitchen and a bathroom. Time passed and he turned 17, a lonely birthday since he had no friends, but his day would change when he met Amane, Amane was a 20-year-old girl who went to university, Damien when he saw Amane he saw a resemblance to his sister Alexandra, so Damien yelled "hey!", He turned around and said "hey" when that happened started a nice friendship (not dating). One day when Damien was at school, in the library, since it is his favorite place in the school, Amane went with him giving him the news that would be the student council, Damien reacted too well to the point that he gave him 2 objects a bottle of alcohol and his favorite book (Necronomicon), Amane for being polite thanked him for giving him a book that is precious to him. As time passed Damien would be 18, they continued with their normal lives, until Damien met the librarian Ume, when he saw how she worked, her very fluent way of speaking, he decided that one day he would be like her, that they would work elbow to elbow.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
To be honest Damien always wanted to work as a librarian or a nuclear physicist, but he once said that you start with something and that was working for a place where you can provide your knowledge to people so that more people like books, also he always He wanted to work at the school but not as a teacher but as a school staff

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Maybe my application is not perfect, but nevertheless it is good (to my thinking and to my mother's) I can also believe that I will be accepted as a librarian since I can deal with any type of situation both in my area (library), both outside de mi are (the campus in general). With a lot of confidence in myself I could say that I will be accepted and also that if I am accepted I will give my heart to the Sasageyo style, and I will also dedicate my soul to my work

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Pending

- You'll be DM'd shortly via Discord regarding this application.​

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Libarian at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications. There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Users who are viewing this thread