mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Librarian Application - arabtiess

nwfbm

Level 1
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

arabtiess ( lost my old forum account so im using a new one )

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Yes i do, and it is: nwfbm#1982

How old are you? (Optional):
I am not comfortable with sharing that piece of information.

What is your time zone?:
GMT+3.

Describe your activity on the server:
I am on the server from 5 to 8 hours depending on which day of the week it is and if i don't have school work, my activity lowers due to school work if not on a holiday or weekends, but I still try to be as active as possible.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Banned at 8/22/2021 due to my brother glitching in the sky
Banned at 2021-10-10 for Cosmetic Abuse and AvoidRP,
Banned at 2021-11-04 Maximum Warn Limit ( this was the last time i was ever banned )
That’s a lot of bad history and I surely reduced all my chances by this bans, however I believe that I should get a second chance, I’ve re-read all the rules and I acknowledge them as needed, I wont be causing any problems now and all this things will hopefully stay in my past

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do and I will be active as much as I can be active for.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Karakura Highschool Librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
Librarians are located in the library in their office, keeping an eye over the Library itself and of course helping students in need, As also school staff librarians should be watching students also outside of the library, host detentions to those who cause problem and assist if needed in general

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I’ve been playing SchoolRP for around 8 to 9 months now, which is kind of low but a bit decent, my playtime on the server itself is 8 weeks, I’ve learned much experience in RP situations including RomanceRP and GangRP and PoliceRP due to me being a police officer in another RolePlay server, and I believe that I have enough experience to start with a basic role such as a School Employee

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-applications.42698/ [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/third-language-slot.43940/ [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/nachotheyonios-librarian-application.44148/ [DENIED]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.43705/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-language-application.43722/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/arabic-language-application.43930/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.45488/ [ACCEPTED]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[18] Grade-12

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Pavel would firstly remain calm and higher his tone a bit, telling the student that he should watch his language and be polite to others, After that he will ignore the student and walk away, continuing his shift, if this incident occurs again, Pavel would warn the student and assist him with calming him down, then Pavel would call a higher-up/SLT to assist Pavel with this situation while trying to calm the student down.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Pavel would first walk towards the situation and yell at the students to break up the fight immediately, and if needed will use physical force to break it up, after that he will try to contact a nurse over the radio to come and inspects the students for any injuries, and only then proceed to understand what happened between the two and why did they end up fighting, If both parties refuse to talk or their stories will sound made up Pavel will try to ask SLT to check the cameras and understand what happened or ask witness nearby, only after that he will put both of them in detention for fighting with each other

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Firstly Pavel would approach the employee and tell him to stop whatever he's doing, making his voice in a serious and bass tone. After that Pavel will try to talk with the employee privately and try to understand why he was doing this dangerous actions, explain to him why what he was doing was dangerous and not acceptable for this job. After making sure the employee wasn’t causing any other problems Pavel will inform any of the SLT members about the accident.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Firstly Pavel would walk into the meeting greeting the other employees with a warm ‘Hello!’, then asking the employees how they’ve been within this day and if anything special happened, After that he would approach the coffee machine and make for himself some hot coffee aswell as offering to his co-workers too, After that he would find a comfortable nice spot, unpack his launch and enjoy his break as long as he cans before returning to his job at the library wishing his co-workers a good day

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
Pavel would dig his right hand into his right pocket reaching in for the keys to the office, when he found the key he took it out of his pocket and unlocked the door, walking into the office, then turning around and locking the door, he then approaches his seat and greets his co-workers and takes a sip of his coffee, waiting for a student to come for assistance and keeping an eye out for the Library

/me As he checks the database for a specific book a student asked, he symbols to a group of girls to be more quiet and reminds them of the library books. After that he tells the student what row the book is located at and wishes him good luck

/me Tapped his legs on the ground while waiting for a student to come up to him, after no one comes in a long time, he would stand up brushing his legs, taking out his keys unlocking the door then exiting and locking the door.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Pavel Hatake

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Preferred Name:
Mr.Hatake

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
N/A

Marital Status:
Single/Not married.

Academic Degree:
Master’s Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Library Science

Minors:
Science and Astronomy

Nationality:
French

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

Native Languages:
French

Other Languages:
Besides from JSL, Japanese/Default

Backstory
Pavel originally was born in France, he had a basic childhood, with loving parents and a lot of friends, he was successful in school and really liked science, he was addicted to it reading books and watching shows about it all day!, His mother was running a barber shop and his dad was a successful businessman being known world wide. Sadly at the age of eight his father got an offer to move to Japan, Karakura. The payment was high and his father couldn't refuse. Pavel had to leave all of his friends, house and everything he imagined about, he was very angry at his father for making his life harder, as Pavel barely knew Japanese and getting into a new country, school, house was all stressful for him. He couldn't imagine his new life…

Upon arriving in Karakura Pavel’s life wasn't easy, he couldn’t make any friends due to his poor language skills and getting used to all the traditional things such as culture, dressing code etc was also very difficult. Due to Pavel’s accent he was often bullied by kids and his first experience in karakura wasn't the best and surely not as he imagined, Pavel was hardly understanding the teacher and the subject, he was dressing very different from the other students and nobody really liked him. Within the time Pavel started to understand more and more of the language and started to get used to the locals. The teachers did their best to help Pavel getting started, eventually everyone started liking Pavel due to his cool stories, culture and awesome sense of humour

As Pavel grew up his child dreams was becoming more into future job thoughts, he really wanted to be known for something, start his own laboratory, explore science and do crazy experiments sadly this stuff costs a lot and Pavel couldn’t afford, his dad never supported the choice of science, he wanted him to be a doctor, someone who would actually be useful. Pavel didn't want to ask his dad for money for a startup company and look weak, Pavel wanted to earn all the money by his hands no matter what and prove his dad was wrong! That’s why Pavel decided to start working as a librarian so he could earn money for his science project. The job was simple, the payment was good and Pavel loved to read books!

Motivation for Joining KHS:
OOC
:
I’ve been playing SchoolRP for some time and I feel like I wanna try something new, I had a lot of great experiences with players and I really enjoy it. I wanna also try myself in different roles such as school employee and to experience the other things that the server can offer, Yes I may have been denied a LOT recently but I’m still willing to try.

IC:
Pavel wanting to start his own science company needs some money and experience in general of how to speak to people, communicate, and earn some starting money for his company. Looking for an easy job that won't be too complicated he decided to work as a librarian

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I think I should be accepted over other applicants because. When I’m taking a goal seriously I’ll put all my effort into it and I’ll do all my best as possible to achieve this goal, I might be as well as little bit more experienced and mature even though other applicants may be better than me

Extra
if my application will get denied due to the reason of 'spot already taken' could I maybe get another spot that wasn't taken?

Additional notes about your application:
Thank you for your time and for reading my application

Do you have any questions?:
N/A

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Fortunately, today, your school employee application has been
ACCEPTED!
. . .

Welcome to the team! In order to move forward. . .

Ensure that you are in the Karakura Academics Discord
Contact SUN#0040 over Discord to obtain your required roles and for any other necessary information

Users who are viewing this thread