mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Librarian Application(CherryRP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
Out-Of-Character Information

In-Game Name: CherryRP

Do you have discord?: yes, I have. hatola#1468

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I never was banned.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: on a regular day, I am on the server for 10-14 hours roleplaying most of the time. In the forums, I’m not so active but I check 3 times everyday for interesting threads and new updates to the server.

School Employee Role you are Applying For: School Librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: as a School Librarian, our job is to help the students and the teachers to if it’s to fins books, help them with research or how to find the books they need (with Information Systems), also they helping in college classes to professors with find resources and for college students with their projects. the school librarians' job in general is maintaining books, organizing them and developing index databases.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: yes, I recognize that I can be fired because of ICly situation.

Do you understand how to seriously roleplay?: yes, I understand how to seriously roleplay and I’m playing in serious roleplay way.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: First of all, I have been playing SchoolRP since December, 2019, so it's obvious I get experience from the time. Second I was in the basketball team from May to November, (I left for a month and joined back, I was also the co-captain and I left before few days again.) and it opened to me more options to Role-Play and this is how I got experience. My final experience-like I said before, I've been a high school teacher from June to November, I have experience from teaching and like the basketball team, it opened to me more options. I left teaching before 2+- weeks.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

Collage Application:

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/college-application.22571/ (ACCEPTED)

Language Application, Italian: https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/italian-language-application-badmay.23580/ (ACCEPTED)

Language Application, French:

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/french-language-application-badmay.23584/ (Denied)

Language Application, French:

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/french-language-application-v2-badmay.23642/ (ACCEPTED)

Teacher Application:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/teacher-application-badmay.25265/ (ACCEPTED)

Brain Cancer Application:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/brain-cancer-application-orangerp.26892/(ACCEPTED)

Language Application, Korean:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-application-orangerp.27084/(ACCEPTED)

PTSD Application:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/pstd-application-orangerp.27561/(ACCEPTED)

Professor Application:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/denied-college-professor-application-cherryrp.29079/(Denied)

Language Application, Japanese Sign Language:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application-cherryrp.31042(ACCEPTED)

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: in most of the times, Annie will ignore the student. if it will be worse Annie will say to him to stop in a ‘regular’ way, in the second warn Annie will change her tone and tell them to stop in a harsh manner. in the last warn Annie will send them to detention, she will do the same thing also if it will be the worst case and she will involve the VP if it's necessary.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I will do my maximum to finish the job because It can be a great opportunity to prove yourself to the principal, when I will do the work I’ll try to not hurt some student or another employee. if I will cant to do this job, I’ll ask for another employee to help me or in the worst case I’ll tell to the principal I cant to do this job.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: Annie believe everyone has a second chance to change things, first she will speak with the specific employee and tell him to not do what he did, because maybe the person didnt know its dangerous or it’s just misunderstanding. of course if it’s something really bad I will immediately go to the school SLT. even if I will speak with the another employee and it will not help, I will go to the school SLT to report the another school employee.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? When my character is in the employee break room, my character will act pleasantly around other employees. At the same time, this is her break, meaning she will relax as she is taking a rest. It is the place where she can put everything down and is segregated from the other world, the world where she has to take care of the books and be aware of everything that’s going around her. In the employee break room, she can be herself and take a break.

Provide us with at least 3 detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me would take the book from the table and scan the barcode on him, Annie would see in the computer where the book need to be. she’d walk to the place and put the book in the right place.

/me would take the book from the student and scan the barcode, Annie would gently smile to the student and say &f“remember to give that back in 1 week!”

/me would take the book and sign with the school stamp, Annie would write in the computer the all information about the book. after that she’d take a sticker and write the name of the book etc. on the sticker. and finally, she’d take the book and put that in the right place.

In-Character Section

Full Name: Annie Cohen Dot-Mondai

Title: Mrs

Academic Degree: Master’s Degree

Year of Graduation: 2012

Major(s): Physical Education, Drama, Art

Minors: Math, History

Backstory

Everything started when Annie was born to a Jewish family in France when she was young, her parents got a divorce because her father was a violent man, and her mother couldn't suffer it anymore. Even though Annie didn't know her father, her mother told her about him, so she didn't want to meet him, but it was different when she was little. When Annie was little she saw other people with their fathers, and she was the only one without a father, because of it Annie had a bad relationship with her mother, but her mother just wanted the best for her, Annie didn't know her father abused her. Few years had passed, and Annie's mother passed away from cancer, Annie didn't have the chance to say goodbye.

Luckily, Annie got adopted by the Terror Majesty family, even though she didn't have a father figure for an unknown reason. Suddenly Annie had a big family. She still had trust issues because of her father, it took her a lot of time to get attached to her family, and she managed to open up only to her older sister, Ravenna. Annie was very close to her older sister, but she didn't understand her feelings, and a tragedy happened. Her older sister killed herself.

Everything started falling apart for Annie. She didn't know what to do and began straying from society. She still needed to carry on at school, so she found a solution. That solution was to work out, she became a swimmer who was hard at first, but Annie got the hang of it even though she isn't in the swim team, she believed she could get there. She also focused on studying and found out she enjoys learning about history.

After a few years, when Annie became 18, everything started working out for her. She made new friends, and since then, they are always with her, and she is delighted. She still misses her mom and older sister, so she visits their graves every single week. Annie went through a lot, but she stayed strong the whole way, and she's planning to keep it that way. When she was little, she didn't understand her mother's request to "stay alive," but she now knows and plans to keep her promise.

When Annie became 19, she started to understand that her family adopted her as a bad person, she ran away, and another family adopted her, Dot's family. Well, Annie now. She was hopeless. Remarkably, she quickly connected with her sisters, and besides, she succeeded in her studies. She began to study art, and that's how she started to build her future. Over the years she studied and graduated with a master's degree when she was only 25 years old, Annie thought what would be the best way to pass on her knowledge, she didn't want to leave it alone to herself. So Annie decided to become a teacher. after half a year she found she cant to teach Art, so she moved from Art to P.E because it was the second subject she learned in the College and in the Highschool.

When Annie became 25, she started to date Tetsuya Mondai even if she was scared to be with people. Tetsuya and her were together for 2 years and when Annie became 29, he asked her to marry him...and they married, at this moment, she realized she could do anything...she saw herself going to higher places than a teacher and so she wanted to be a professor. She told her husband that she wanted to be a professor and he gave her the support to apply. after about 10 years, and Annie’s kids grew up Annie decided to resign from the teaching and she was ‘free’. in her free time, she always was in the library because she liked the place, she never saw some Librarian there so she arranged the books etc.with the passing of time she decided to try to become a librarian at school and applied for that. also, Annie and Tetsuya divorced when Annie was 36 years old.

Motivation for Joining KHS: First and foremost, my current character's dream is to become a teacher one day and it would be wonderful to actually have her as a teacher in roleplay and role-play as my character who have achieved her dreams. Annie already achieved her dream but she understood she still cant to help students. the right choice was librarian because she already understood the school system and she liked the all things about books. My second motivation is the fact that I will be able to meet a whole new group of people, that being other school employees who going to work with her, and be able to talk with them in the same tone.Last but not least, it would be a great opportunity to expand my roleplay experience by role-playing as a School Employee. In the end, I would definitely love to Role-play as a school Employee!

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: first of all, Annie already knows the school system because she was teacher. second, is how much Annie working hard when she starting something and when she doing her job, she will not give up until she will finish what she need to do. and the last reason is Annie works hard and she will help the other employees and even take care of their tasks because that is her personality,

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): thank you for reading the application.

Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
ACCEPTED!

Unfortunately the slots for the role you have applied for are filled at the moment, but given your history of working in the school itself, I'd be happy to allow you the choice of another available role. Please DM me on discord once you read this and we'll discuss further.
Discord: @KimiNoUso#9999

NOTES:
-
In your "Motivation for Joining KHS:" response, you mention the word role-play, remember that this is the In-Character section as should be written from the perspective of your character. Other than that, great application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread