What is your Minecraft username:

JaydenLobo

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your Discord username?):
jaydenlechild

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
BST

Describe your activity on the server:
After taking a few months off to focus on college, I've recently returned and spent some time getting reacquainted with the rules. I've dived back into roleplaying and am committed to being available for a few hours every day. If there are times when I won't be available, I'll make sure to let someone know in advance.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I have never been banned

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I understand that if I am inactive for a certain period I can be demoted from the role and lose the job.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
As a librarian, it is important to be passionate about books and to inspire a love of reading in young students. Librarians play a crucial role in ensuring that students have the necessary library cards to borrow books and that they return them within the specified time frame. Additionally, librarians are responsible for maintaining a quiet environment in the library by reminding students, teachers, and others to speak softly in order to avoid disturbing those who are studying or reading. This creates a conducive atmosphere for learning and appreciation of literature.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have experience in Gangrp, Student RP, and some roleplay with being a Tutor and a teacher. As well as RP in general I have been roleplaying on the server since 2018 and I am very familiar with every roleplay situation, all the rules, and how it works.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
I would like to try out the Librarian role, which I have never experienced before. I am eager to explore every roleplay opportunity available on the server. I believe this roleplay experience will be enjoyable for me, as I have observed others engaging in it for years, often pestering them with my own characters and incessant chatting.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/roseydarksoulz33-teacher-application.15418/
[Teacher Application] [November 26, 2018] [ACCEPTED]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/darkdays24-teacher-application.16236/
[Teacher Application] [February 12, 2019] [ACCEPTED]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/corruptdxrkrps-technician-application.18281/
[Technician Application] [July 31, 2019] [ACCEPTED]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/receptionist-application-jaydenlobo.64861/
[Receptionist Application] [September 23, 2023] [Denied]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

[Grade-12]
Ziska Jin-Ryuk (Mostly played)

[Grade-12] Lotti Klein (Main char)

Both of the roleplay characters I play are high school seniors in grade 12. I would like Ziska to become a librarian because it would fit into the family storyline and roleplay, and reflect her nurturing, motherly role in the family. This would also provide my character with an opportunity to experience a different lifestyle within the roleplay, outside of high school.

───────────

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

She would respond politely and respectfully, using a stern voice to ask the student(s) to mind their language and how they speak to a member of staff. She would also acknowledge the student's feelings of frustration, but remind them about the importance of respectful communication. If the student continued to use inappropriate language, she would warn them that further action would be taken, such as receiving detention and meeting at 3 pm.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Upon becoming aware of an altercation, I would promptly approach the students involved. In a firm and clear tone, I would urgently ask them to put an end to the fight. If the altercation persists, I would position myself between the students to halt the physical confrontation. To prevent any commotion in the hallways, I would guide them to a tranquil area, ensuring they followed closely behind. Once in a quieter space, I would patiently listen to both students as they shared their perspectives of the situation. After attentively hearing their accounts, I would inquire if any of them had sustained serious injuries or required medical attention. I would then communicate to them that they would both receive detention after school. would ask if either of them was seriously hurt or needed to go to the nurse and inform them that they would both have detention after school.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
She would walk up to her colleague, noting their unusual behaviour with concern. Gently pulling them aside, she would express her observations and inquire if everything was alright, or if anything external was troubling them. After a lengthy discussion, she would convey the potential impact of their behaviour on their job security. She would then ask them to take a moment to compose themselves and reflect on their actions before returning to work.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Ziska is consistently courteous and professional in her interactions. She always ensures that her behavior does not pose any risks to herself or her colleagues. In the break room, she engages others in polite conversations, expressing genuine interest in their well-being and work responsibilities. Additionally, Ziska shares a bit about her passion for art and literature, aiming to provide a pleasant and engaging environment for everyone present.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
When she stood up from her desk, she walked with purpose over to the bookshelves that were scattered about the library. Slowly and methodically, she checked each shelf, mentally noting which books would need restocking soon. After completing her inventory, she returned to her desk and meticulously transcribed all her findings.

/me Noting the book placed on the desk, the librarian meticulously inscribed the books name and the due date on the library card. She then gracefully slid both the book and the card back across the desk, offering the student a warm smile and saying, "Thank you and have a lovely day!"

/me As the student approached the librarian's desk, she smiled warmly and reached for a library card. With careful penmanship, she inscribed the student's name on the card. "That would be 2000 yen, please," she said politely. After receiving the payment, she slid the card over to the student and meticulously recorded the transaction in her computer.

────────────

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):

Ziska Jin-Ryuk

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Preferred Name:
Ziska

Age (Minimum is 25):

Academic Degree:
Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology

Major(s):
Sociology, Psychology

Minors:
Art and Design

Nationality:
German

Known Languages:
German
Japanese

Backstory
Ziska was born in Germany. From a young age, she exhibited an insatiable curiosity and a vivid imagination. Her parents provided Ziska with a stable and nurturing environment, but even they could not fully understand the depths of her imaginative mind. Ziska's solitary nature was apparent early on. Unlike other children her age, she found joy not in the company of peers but in the pages of her beloved books. She often preferred the company of fictional characters over real people. Her parents, while supportive of her passions, grew concerned over her reclusive tendencies. They encouraged her to join extracurricular activities and socialize with her classmates, hoping she would form friendships and build social skills. Despite their efforts, Ziska remained distant, finding solace in her solitary pursuits.

When Ziska turned 14, she found herself still feeling isolated, despite having made a few acquaintances whom she rarely interacted with. Sensing her need for change, her parents made the bold decision to uproot their lives and look for a new place to start fresh. After careful research, they concluded that Karakura, Japan could provide the best opportunities for education, cultural experiences, and career prospects. The move to Japan held the promise of not only giving Ziska a chance to thrive in a new high school environment but also to enrich her social life and provide avenues for her personal growth and creative development.

As time went by, Ziska continued to grow more outgoing, building numerous friendships and devoting much of her time to her studies. Her fascination with sociology led her to become an incredibly creative individual, sparked by her boundless imagination. She eventually started crafting her own bookmarks and expressed a desire to design dust covers for books, inspired by a personal story she had developed based on her experiences and knowledge. In addition to her creative pursuits, she also dedicated herself to learning Japanese to engage more fully in social interactions.

When she turned 18, she had just proudly graduated from high school, feeling determined and passionate about making a meaningful impact with her life. Fueled by her deep love for books and her boundless creativity, she set her sights on becoming a librarian, envisioning a future where she could ignite a spark in young minds and encourage her own family to embrace the enchanting world of literature just as she did. While pursuing this dream, she embarked on a journey of self-study and ventured into selling her art to authors and youth groups, using her work as a source of inspiration for both art and literature enthusiasts. At the young age of 21, she began her global travels, immersing herself in new cultures and connecting with fascinating individuals, including young children who eagerly expressed an interest in her captivating artwork.

Upon her return to Karakura, she eagerly resumed her studies at Karakura High School. It was there that she made the decision to pursue her passion by applying for a position as a librarian. After spending time traveling, she felt compelled to share her creativity with her fellow townspeople, especially the children. Her hope was to inspire them by demonstrating what they could achieve with dedication and a genuine love for their pursuits.

Motivation for Joining KHS (Character perspective):
My motivation for becoming a part of the staff at Karakura High School is deeply rooted in my personal journey. Ever since I was 14, this school has been instrumental in shaping me into the person I am today. The nurturing environment and quality education I received here ignited my passion for creating manga, comics, fantasy and science fiction book covers, and paintings. Through the guidance and support of this school, I have been able to tap into my imagination and express my creativity in ways I never thought possible.

This school has not only been a place of learning but also a source of immense joy for me. It has truly transformed my life for the better, and I am grateful for the opportunities it has provided me. I believe that my experiences can serve as a source of inspiration for the other students at Karakura High School, and I am eager to share my love for books and creativity with them. My goal is to help cultivate a community of enthusiastic and creative readers by integrating my passion for the arts into all aspects of teaching.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I am passionate about sharing the world of books with my students. I find great joy in nurturing their creativity and imagination, with the hope that they will discover their own potential as authors and designers. Witnessing their personal growth and seeing them embrace their interests and passions brings me tremendous happiness. I am committed to guiding them on their journey and helping them develop the confidence and independence that comes with pursuing their dreams.

────────────

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
N/A

Do you have any questions?: N/A

────────────

Users who are viewing this thread