Denied librarian application ~ Pallunaayumi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palluna

Level 0
OOC INFORMATION

IGN (In Game Name): Pallunaayumi
Previous bans: none
Describe your activity on the server: I play 3-5 hours per Day on Schoolrp.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? yes

Do you have a microphone? yes

List your current and past applications: Club-Application, Ban-Application.

What is your motivation for applying?: I dont like that there are not much lessons and i want to make many lessons so the students are not bored when there usually would be lessons.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): I saw how teachers like Mrs.Mystery, or Mr.Bear etc. made lessons and learned how to teach students.

Your Teachers In Game Name (Make it relevent to your Minecraft Name): Ayumi Myint
Your Teachers In Game Age: 20
Teachers Subject: Art.

Have you read & understood the megathread? Yes.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? i would change that there as not as many lessons as ther should be. i would try to make as much lessons as i can, so that the students are not bored.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knolledge about Teachers in game and out of game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in there spare time in general.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: Because they teach the student diffrent things, the students need for their life as adults.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future? My person will have Brown hair and Brown eyes. shes a Really nice but not ignorant teacher. she wants the students to learn a lot about art and how to draw diffrent styles of pictures. she looks forward to the students having a good future.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: Ask them Nicely to go away. If they dont i try to make it clear that i want them to go away now and that i am not making jokes. if they still not go i will ask them what they do and why they ignore my advices. i will ask them how they want to say sorry for ignoring a teacher and make them go.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do? trying to talk a little bit louder, everytime until i have to get so loud that i alost yell. then i will look who are the person that are talking go to their desks ask why they are still talking case they should listen. if they still ignore me i will make them to have a little break and then hoping they cooled down a bit.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? silent, nice, respectfully against other teachers.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom. /me takes out a stack of worksheet´s., /me plaches a glass full of pencils on the table. , /me writes "...." on the chalk-board. ,/me corrects the last tests. , /me hands out worksheets

BACKSTORY

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words.*/
Everything started with my birth. my parents were rich. i had another sister named Palluna. we four lived in a pretty big house. palluna was the nice but stong kid, whilst ayumi was the shy and weak kid. when they were 8 years old they got to the Cyan-artz school for 6 years. with 13, ayumi moved to the yandere high school. 2 years later, on her birthday he mother died, because of cancer. after that she met her adoptive siblings which are her life now. she focused so much on studying that she hasnt seen her family in 2 years. so she visited her family for 1 month when she was 17. one year later her dad and her sister wanted to visit her but the plane they were in crashed in a mountain and they died. from there on she only had her, adoptive siblings and her cousin. her cousin tried to make her move back home, but her brother didnt want her to. her cousin tried everything to get her home even hurting her. after a fight between her brother and her cousin he calmed down and let her live, with her siblings. 3 months after that damian a guy from the cyan-artz school, attacked her again. she tried to move back to chiano, but her brother really want her to stay. cause her family was the most important to her, she stayed. over the last 3 years she once or twice thought about being a teacher when she is 18. now that she is 18 years old, she just tried to get the job as a art teacher.

Additional notes about your application (if any):
sorry i forgot to change the title of the application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread