A student who goes to school everyday
Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I have not been banned only warned
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes
School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Librarian
In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
I am applying for a librarian and with the role my job is to make sure that students are quiet in the room and no fighting is happening also handing out Library cards (2000 Yen) and books if someone asks for one.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have an experience in a family on SRP The Kikumoto family.
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
#1 Asahi "Winter" Kikumoto: HS School Council Application | SchoolRP
#2 School Receptionist application | SchoolRP
#3 Language Application | Chinese | SchoolRP
#4 LILripx47's Korean language application | SchoolRP
#5 LILripx47 Council Application | SchoolRP
#6 Korean Language Application | SchoolRP
#7 Council Application | SchoolRP
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
My current roll on the server is an 18-year-old student.

Situations
#1: Say 2 students are fighting in the library I would quickly get out of the little librarian area and run to the fighting and warn them to stop and if they don't I will call in a school counselor to get both of us to get the 2 students away from each other and ask them why they fought.

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Asahi would react in a confident way asking the student to stop and if they don't Asahi will call a councilor
You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

Asahi notices the 2 students fighting a throwing many punches he would walk up to the students and ask what the big deal is and that what they are doing is UNACCEPTABLE and if they don't stop they most likely would be punished.
Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Asahi would react by walking up to the fellow employee and ask them WHY the are doing what they are doing and why. If they respond with "I can if I want to" I will call in avice-dean or a higher rank of employee to get them to stop.
When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
In the breakroom Asahi would act very calm playing on his phone or reading a book with sipping on coffee.
Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
Would walk over to the cabinet with all the library cards in it and grabs one quietly
/me Would walk over to the Fiction chest with the fiction book in it and grab one for the student
/me Sips on Iced vanilla mocha latte while looking for a Informational book about flowers for a student.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Asahi Kikumoto
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr
Preferred Name:
Mr Kikumoto
Age (Minimum is 25): 26
Religious Denomination: Chirstian
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: English
Year of Graduation: 2021
Major(s): Science, Math, English
Minors: Biology and Art

Nationality: Japanese American
Current Location: Karakura Japan
Native Languages: Japanese and English
Other Languages: Mandarin

Backstory
My backstory is I was born in Karakura Japan in 2001 in a small little hospital room (5 years later) I moved to Miami Florida for my father's business trip he worked as a Video Game designer with Neentendo and the place in Miami wanted to work with him for many years. But sadly 6 years later his dad passed away due to a severe car crash and didn't make it to the hospital He moved abck to Japan with his mother when he aws 17 and started going to school at Karakura High School where he met long lost sister Masami Kikumoto. She took him to the family house where he met the rest of his family at a gathering. Everyone but his mother and fother were there.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
To help the students
Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

No I do not
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I cant really think of anything but we all took time on these so I really shouldnt put anything.
Extra

/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?: I do not

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position! Unfortunately, I'll be denying the application for the following reasons:
- This application is pretty short and completely not formatted. Next time properly format your application and develop more of your answers;
- We don't have any Librarian slots open at the moment;
- You didn't fully follow the format. Please make sure to use the correct font and follow all steps written here;
- Feel free to apply again at any time! If you have any questions, DM mariav#6666​

Users who are viewing this thread