What is your Minecraft username?:
Sasspai
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

Sasspai#0001
How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:

PST
Describe your activity on the server:

It's been up and down depending on my situations in my personal life, but generally I can be online between 4PM PST -12AM PST
Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

No I have not.
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes.
School Employee Role you are applying for?:

Librarian
In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

Librarians focus on maintaining the order and cleanliness of the Library that they're stationed in. Their main duty is helping their students locate resources (books, articles, sites, etc.) for their studies as well as providing a safe and quiet space for the students to study in. As a Librarian you'll be expected to keep record of checked out books and making sure that books are returned within a timely manner, properly upkept, and filed away in its place. Students will be expected to come to you to receive a library card so that they can begin the process of checking out books. A minor, but still very important duty, is to handle any disturbances inside or outside of the schools library and report them to the proper faculty members.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I've been roleplaying for about 8 years on various servers. I started RPing here in 2016 and have been back and forth actively between SchoolRP and FantastyRP.
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Teacher Application - Accepted - Teacher Application | SchoolRP
Language Application - German Application | SchoolRP

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

I'm an 11th grade student.

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
My character would scold them for using that kind of language at school and quite possibly raising their voice in the library. Should the student continue (which I believe they would) My character would point to the door and demand that they leave the room. Should the student not agree to leave, then I'd call a faculty member to have them removed.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

I don't believe in putting my hands on students unless someones life is being threatened. Immediately I would call out to the students and demand that they stop what they're doing and separate from each other. Should they continue, I would radio a faculty member to help get them away from each other.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

My character would have no problem with directly confronting them about their behavior. It may come off as rude based on her tone. If the severity of their actions could be harming a student I would report them to someone in a higher position than the both of us.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

In the break room the rigid and uptight behavior melts away. She slumps into chairs, swears with her co-workers, and might even crack a joke or two.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
carried a small stack of books in one arm, while sorting them into shelves with the other. A quiet hum of a popular pop song can be heard while she was working.

/me
noticed a student wandering the stacks and seeming confused. She approached with a smile and asks "Can I help you find anything, dear?" while scanning the shelves near to see what they might need.

/me
placed the damaged book on the desk. With a deep sigh, she scanned the pages and ran her fingers along the binding to figure out what could be salvaged. She looked toward her co-worker working beside her and held up the book slightly "How do they even manage to damage them this much?"

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Junko Eguchi
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name:
Miss Eguchi

Age (Minimum is 25):
Religious Denomination:
Agnostic
Marital Status:
Married

Academic Degree:
Bachelors
Year of Graduation:
2012, 2020
Major(s):
Anthropology, Library Science
Minors:
History, Language Studies

Nationality:
German, Japanese
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan
Native Languages:
German
Other Languages:
Japanese, English

Backstory

Prior to moving to Japan I lived, studied, and worked in Germany with a passion for education and helping young people however I could. I taught for years in Germany as well as a short time in Karakura. I enjoyed teaching during my time at KHS, but it ended when I met the man who is now my husband. After we married and started a family we decided that I would leave my position and take care of our child. Though my husband is not a very rich man, he does make enough to support us. My husband knows that I care so much for education that I wanted my son to attend a Montessori school at a young age and to continue my work in schools as well. We both agreed that perhaps a classroom would be too stressful for me as a new mother, so he supported my decision to pursue being a Librarian. We discussed this very early on which allowed me time to return to school part time and get a degree in Library Science to add to my previous degree. Now that our son is old enough to be in primary school I have decided to pursue my passion and enter the school once again.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I have always enjoyed education. I've been in schools as a student for long as well as teaching and I feel like my strengths are better placed outside of a classroom setting. This position allows me to work well with the students in an environment we can thrive in together rather than trying to talk over a classroom of teenagers.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

I taught German classes in this school a few years ago.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I have a lot of experience teaching (OOC as well) and no matter what position I'm in, I want nothing more than to be in a school as an educator! If I am chosen to be in this position almost all of my available time will be spent in the schools providing any student the knowledge they're seeking.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

I'm a teacher IRL and sometimes that requires me to stay later after work, but I can still make the required hours up on weekends! Just may not always be consistent throughout the work week. :)

Do you have any questions?:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Employee Faction! Unfortunately, I've chosen to deny this application for the following reason:
- This application lacks development and your answers are rather short compared to the other applicants.

You may re-apply whenever!

Users who are viewing this thread