_A3he
_A3he
Notable

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

SxtanicLiv999

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
MelancholyMood#5865 (mine)
We both share this account and are running it as a test. I (MelancholyMood/OmissionVibes) will be applying today for the role/rank and will be online during school hours while they are online during after-school hours.

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
Cst | GMT-5 (OmissionVibes)
Bst+1 | UTC+2 (SxtanRP)

Describe your activity on the server:
Personally, when I am on my main (OmissionVibes) I tend to be a bit over the place with my activity. I have many health issues including both physical and mental making it hard for me to think and let alone move at points, yet I try to be on as much as I possibly can be so I stay active. I can be on from a few minutes to the entire day. When I am absent or have somewhere to be, I always notify of inactivity even if it is accidentally after due to me having a semi-bad memory.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Never on this account nor my main (OmissionVibes) but the other owner (SxtanRP) has only been banned once for ERP.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I do acknowledge and accept these terms.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The role of the librarian is to manage the school's library. They are to show where each section of certain books are, lend books, and sort where books are intended to go. The librarian is to make sure no one is causing mischief in any way, in or around the library.

A librarian is to help the student however they can, if it be showing them where something is, or simply pointing a book out to them. They are the watcher's of the library, making sure no one is beating up a poor student off in the corner somewhere or messing around with books and being uncareful. They are practically just guardians watching out for the students while keeping the library a safe place for all to feel comfortable.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I actually tend to detailrp almost all of my actions so I can grow more experienced when the time is right and I might need it for something bigger, it also helps me improve my writing and memory skills. I tend to MedicalRP a lot from helping friends who might have had an injury and aren't in need of the hospital but there is no one else around trained to help.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

(SxtanicLiv999)
Accepted:

Irish Application
https://schoolrp.net/threads/irish-language-application-sxtanicliv999.38967/
Age Glitch
https://schoolrp.net/threads/age-glitch-sxtanicliv999.39334/

(OmissionVibes)
Accepted:

French Application #2
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application-qwqmeharderuncle.38479/
German Application
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language-application-omissionvibes.40803/

Denied:

Lost Item
https://schoolrp.net/threads/lost-item-cane.28175/
French Application #1
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.32900/

(SxtanRP)
Accepted:

Jsl Application
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.37291/
Spanish Application #3
https://schoolrp.net/threads/character-application-spanish.39583/

Denied:

French Application
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.37262/
Spanish Application #1
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.38757/
Spanish Application #2
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application-redo.38911/
Ban Appeal
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal.39169/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade-12 Age 18

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
I would smile as I looked at them, I would stand up and walk over to them as I placed my hand on their shoulder and sat them down. I would then have a chat with them on why they shouldn't do the actions they have done. If they continue, I wouldn't mind but if they do this to another employee/teacher(professor) I will have to scold them for harming others.

I do not like to be rather rude or mean but I will be strict when it is set fit. During this talk I will be calm so they know I am not mad in any way shape or form. This will possibly help them open up and not be scared of me but rather respect me as I help them out. If they continue their actions with others students, higher ups, etc. I will have no other choice than to report them to the Dean/Principal (if not available then the vices) as their actions have gone too far at this point. Telling the leads isn't my preferred method as I'd like to give them a chance but degrading others for your own mentality and to 'feel better' really isn't acceptable.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?
I wouldn't involve myself physically but I would call over other teachers to come break it up. I would try asking them both individually who stated it and why, also asking witnesses. When I know what happened I would walk them both down to the nurse as well as with another teacher so they don't start anything up again. Then calling down the Dean/Principal depending on if they are in College or High-School. I would wait with them until I am told to leave and I would go back to my normal work schedule.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
If they are acting dangerously, depending on what they are doing I would ask another teacher to watch as I tried to stop them from what they are doing. I would then try to talk to them and ask for reasoning and tell them why they shouldn't do it before taking any further actions. If they do it again, I will have to report them to the Dean/Principal as I don't want them to get harmed or harm anyone else.

If they are doing something inappropriate, I would make sure they fully stop before questioning why they did such a thing. If they have a reason, I would talk them through and try to help them. If they are "doing it for fun" I would tell them off and make sure they don't do it again. If they end up doing something similar again I would have to tell them to the Dean/Principal as it is unacceptable behavior.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
In general, my character is a laid-back person. He is rarely ever truly mad and just wants to help everyone out. He will usually be sitting alone, doing his work but is always cheery when someone approaches him. He isn't really one to talk much but if someone else starts a conversation, he will never argue to join in. If he is alone he will probably be his goofy self and stack up napkins or sort through papers as he is never able to sit still.

He tends to work on other personal projects while in the break room so he would never really be eating or talking unless distracted or forced to. He will usually be a little less professional and let his guard down in the break room so people can get to know the real him if they decide to talk with him. He never causes chaos and is usually chill so he doesn't really mess around but he does goof off when he is alone. He is always on his best behavior even if his guard is still down as that is just how he is. You will never catch him being mean or rude to anyone.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me
tucking in his shirt, he would look down to his watch as he counted in his head one, two, three, four.. ding! He went over to the desk as he pulled out the chair and sat down. He waited for students to come in as he started to do paper work, passing the time. After a while, he got bored and decided to get up. He grabbed a pile of books as he walked over to the shelf's, setting the books down on one of the many tables. He grabbed a book and read the title, non-fiction. He went over to the section as he ran his finger along the books E, F, G- Here! He near said out loud as he moved the books to either side, sliding the book neatly into its place along the shelf.

/me as he would carefully place the last piece of paper onto the small tower, he heard a voice behind him that gave him chills OSCAR! What are you doing-? He was so shocked that he accidentally knocked the small tower of paper down. He was being a bit childish but it wasn't his fault he was trying to have fun. He quickly collected all the loose papers as he sorted them into a neat little stack. He set it aside as he sighed, seeming a tad bit annoyed due to the fact his cute tower had now been destroyed! He looked over to the figure who scared him as he looked with a blank expression.

/me he folded his hands together as he looked at the student walking in from the corner of his eye, waiting for them to say something they just started instead? So he decided to start off the unsettling conversation Can I help you today-? He asked with a rather confused look and tone-of-voice. They continued to stare him dead in the eyes as he pulled something out of his pocket, sunglasses. He switched them out with his glasses so the student couldn't see his face as he asked again Can I help you today? The student smiled as they requested a book and he pointed it out to them.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Oscar De Medici. Aldridge.
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.
Preferred Name:
Oscar

Age (Minimum is 25):
Religious Denomination:
Atheist
Marital Status:
Single Never-Married

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's/Master's
Year of Graduation:
High-School | 2001
Collage | 2006
Major(s):
Education
Art History, Criticism, and Conservation
Library: Information Science, Archives Assisting
Database Management

Food service Systems Administration/Management

Minors:
Art: Photography, Studio
Culinary Arts
Nationality:
Irish
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan
Native Languages:
Irish (Gaelic ?)
Other Languages:
Japanese

Backstory
Oscar was born on November 17th, 1983. He was born into a small family in Ireland, Two parents and a soon-to-be baby sister. He had a normal childhood growing up, to whom he told at least. His father was the old leader of a Mafia and his mother a retired carnival worker. He hated the idea of crime and violence so he had a bad relationship with both of his parents. He mainly stayed at home with his mother who was always drunk, going to parties, and other things of the sort. He was only 16 years younger than his parents and seemed more mature. Oscar had a rather bad education but always pushed himself to do the best.

After a while of being pushed around and abused by his parents they started to get violent when he turned 13. He couldn’t take it anymore so when he turned 16 he decided he needed to leave. He looked at places he could possibly flee to, searching online and asking around, doing research; he came across a small town in Japan named Karakura. It was a rather secluded place that not many knew about so he started to teach himself Japanese, using books, online research, and asking for help from folks who knew Japanese.

Two years had passed, he was now 18 and had learned the basics of Japanese. During the two years he had worked at many jobs on the side while he kept excelling at his classes. He had saved up enough money for him to buy two plane tickets and extra to spare for daily necessities. At night he took his sister with him while she was sleeping to the airport, they left and made it in the morning. He had started to turn over a new leaf now that the influence of his father and mother had disappeared. When he was still young he had been taken in by the De Medici and Aldridge families as they helped him to grow to be the person he is today.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I feel as it would be a great opportunity to learn and test my skills. I love being able to help so it would be a great chance. I tend to not have much to do so I will go into my safe place and read for hours when I am not busy. I feel this has helped spark my inspiration to apply as well as how I detailrp. Personally I think it'd be really fun to try and be a librarian, I could try new things and meet new people.

I really enjoy trying out different things such as roles just for the purpose of experiencing it. I feel as though if I was able to try and do this I would be doing something new, something I don't usually do. My motivation is to find out why others decide to do this run, and how to have as much fun while doing it. I also really love sorting books and helping school librarians around the library. There is not much reason besides trying something new and making it into an enjoyable roleplaying experience. I also know some of my friends in game go to the library daily just to say hi, so id like to surprise them.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Personally I believe it isn't about comparing an application to another, but trying to dig deep and understand why they might be applying. I think it's about seeing the creativity that one had and how they think. It's not always about how one is experienced, but how they can learn and change. Everyone has a different set of skills, mindsets, creativity, and so much more. It's just about how you can bring the best out of someone. I feel as if you had to make a choice to accept me over others, it would be because of how I word things and how I am different, but I prefer to not think of it as a competition per say.

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
As you share an account there would be far too many complications, if you re-apply on an account you own, I may re-think this. Nevertheless, thank you for applying.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread