poisonedthingy
Rich

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft Username?:

aaalyssa

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

Yes, I do have a discord. ToddlerThingy#4007

Have you ever been banned (If yes when and why?):

No, I have never been banned on SchoolRP and I intend not to get banned anytime soon.

What is your timezone?:

EST

Describe your activity on the server:

I’m online almost daily, for about 7-8 hours a day. I’m slightly active on the forums but most likely I won’t be reading them daily I might every now and then.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I acknowledge this, and I can assure you I will be active.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

I will be applying for the school librarian position.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

As a school librarian, you are responsible for managing the library in the school. Working with the students to help guide them farther down their education path, and finding the books they as well need. A librarian encourages students to go outside their comfort zone and try different topics to take a new perspective on life itself, as well as helping students read and assist them to require the information they want to learn more about. As a librarian, another task you have in this position is shelving the books, maintaining the knowledge of different subjects types of books, organizing, and making sure others appropriately.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I have been playing SchoolRP for not as long as others yet it’s been a few months. Ever since I joined I have had help learning the difference between types of role-plays. I am capable of roleplaying seriously and able to detail my actions very well. The only type of role-playing I am used to is a high-school student, I am always open to the idea of learning new ways of role-playing, and being a librarian is fitting to my character and I feel like it would be a new mindset of role-playing.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.33484/ [Denied]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.32163/ [Denied]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application-redo.33485/ [Accepted]

Situations

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Firstly I would be slightly shocked yet I would keep calm informing the student not to become violent or cuss at her in a friendly manner. If the student continued these actions, I would then give a verbal warning and my tone would become more serious with the student, if the student still continued then I would give a second warning making it stated that this warning would be the last. If the behavior continued, I would give a final warning giving detention to the student and if it is necessary she would get a school higher-up to handle the said situation.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

Firstly I would immediately interfere, and make the students stop quickly. I would speak to them in a serious manner, commanding them to stop this outright act. I would look around to see if any Staff is able to assist me in this, as I’d make sure they are both fine and safe. I would make sure the students are safe and spoken to and if further action is needed I will speak to a higher staff member. If they do not stop after I have tried and a higher staff member has tried I will give them both detention.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

First I would politely ask them to stop whatever the action is, and try to talk them out of it reminding them that we are in a work environment and we are examples for the students as well as remind them that this is an inappropriate matter. If my co-worker doesn’t stop, I will then tell them that they aren’t being a good role model and report them to a higher staff member. If anyone was witnessing this inappropriate attack, I would speak to them about how this isn’t an influence and how this shouldn’t be condoned at their age, and how this affects others.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

She would walk in smiling, greeting others in the room as she would sit down relaxing. She would take out her lunch containing a small sushi box and a bottle of water as she would start to eat it within the lunchtime period. She would be engaged in a conversation with her co-workers. Sometimes she’d be reading a book, or just simply scrolling through her phone and seeing the messages from her family, and close friends.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me She’d place her hands onto the cart full of books firmly gripping it as she would walk upon the Historical shelf finding the slots where the books would belong, organizing them carefully. She’d smile as she would get back up moving onto the next shelf.

/me She’d grab the book upon her and would spin it slightly to find the small card number/barcode at the bottom of the book. As she’d hold the scanner firmly in her hand she would scan the book glancing at the pc monitor to find where the book would belong.

/me She would smile at the student in front of her, as she’d receive the student’s card. As she would begin to type the student’s library card number onto her keyboard checking the book the student has chosen.

In-Character Section

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name: Ume R. G. Kubo

Age (Minimum age is 25): 25

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Academic Degree: Bachelor’s degree in

Year of Graduation: 2019

Major(s): Information Science and Physical Education

Minors: History

Backstory

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming an employee including their previous life. It's optional to include earlier life. Make sure this is over 300 words and remove this comment after posting.*/

Ume Roh Kubo was born on July 25, 1995, in a somewhat broken-down area in Karakura Japan as both of her parents had a rocky relationship and her older sister didn’t like her. At an early age Ume would get picked on, and leading to those harmful attacks she would go to the library to distract herself most likely reading a children’s book or would work on her projects. Her interest in books grew as she knew her future was upon her and determined to find a job that engaged in the idea of reading or helping others out was a direct pathway for her. Her life at home was chaotic as her father left at a young age, making her mother work job to job just trying to scavenge little money just for dinner for Koharu and Ume. Leaving them both alone for hours on end, Ume would attempt to be nice to her sister as Koharu would leave her and take herself somewhere else. Ume was alone for most of her life she always had someone to go to yet she didn’t like socializing with people, she grew up hurt but yet she always had motivation for her future she was ready for the one day that she would be told she got the job, and people would be proud of her. She went to her classes always carrying a smile around, participating every period to get a full understanding of that class as she would read more books on the subject after school.

Ume was always in a good mood daily until one day she came home to her mother laying on the living room carpet, all Ume wanted was to show her grade on a project she worked on for weeks. Ume grew hatred inside of her and became angrier and angrier at people as she regrets never saying goodbye to her, Ume was hurt to distract herself she would read common books from the School Library yet it never filled the emptiness of the fact she saw her mother dead. Shortly after her mother’s death she soon found out she had countless siblings from her father, she connected with her older sister Claudia Gonzalez and became close to Claudia. Claudia was always there for Ume after her mother’s death. She helped Ume regain her strength, Ume soon realized she would have to get over the death of her mother, but not to forget her completely. Ume began to work late nights on schoolwork distracting herself once again as her focus was on her academics and future for herself. After finding out about her countless siblings she wanted to be a good example showing them that you are always able to regain yourself after a traumatic experience. Ume began to read countless books on learning about the emotions of people, and the ideals of mental problems, and countless other books. She soon noticed how whenever reading a book she would place herself in the point of view of the main character, showing the thought process and the ideas used later in the story.

Ume became the age of 19 and realized she needed to find herself a path she wanted to pursue, she soon found out a librarian would be a good fit for herself. She would speak to the Staff learning about how their day to day would go, understanding what she would take on, after years of school work she finally decided to apply for the position of a Librarian at KHS, hoping to get accepted so she could continue to do what she loves and help others.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

Ever since a young age, I have had a passion for reading and being interested in books gaining new information about topics from different views. I also enjoy being around others and having a small conversation with students and the School staff helping them with anything needed. Becoming a school employee would mean that I get to meet a whole bunch of people who all have different backgrounds and different points of view. I just would like to help and understand others who need my assistant.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I believe that I qualify as a good member of the School Staff team and a good ethical worker. I have always enjoyed ****yzing books since I was young, and having said so I have knowledge about books, and that would be useful as a librarian. I am able to quickly pick up skills, and as well as a good social skill which makes things very easy to start conversations with others, including the School Staff and students.

Extra

/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: If the format isn't correct, I'm sorry my pc sometimes doesn't space them correctly.
Do you have any questions?: N/A

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Librarian at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications. There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.​

Users who are viewing this thread