yuutaokkotsu

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
mattt#3003

Have you ever been banned (If yes when and why?):
No

What is your timezone?:
MST (Mountain Standard Time)

Describe your activity on the server:
I am online most days from an hour to 5+ hours. There are occasions where I am out of town or unable to access my computer in which I can inform staff about.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do understand being inactive can have me be demoted.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The role of the librarian is to manage and sort information. The role will require me to sort both student and teacher information for learning and teaching. I will also need to assist any student to help them get the proper material they need to learn.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been a member of SRP for 2+ years and have actively roleplayed with various members of the community.
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/grade-glitch-app.33407/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
12-Grade, 10-Grade (Requested) and Bird

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/
During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
My character would confront the student in a stern manner stating that he is there to assist the student with the knowledge the library possesses, Their personal opinion and or feeling are irrelevant to the situation at hand because they entered the library for assistance. I would then write a letter to their teacher explaining the incident that occurred.
You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
My character would approach the students making sure his presence is known. He would attempt talking to one of them if they continued fighting he would use his would place his body between the two students and attempt to calm them down. If this was to fail he would attempt to restrain the most aggressive student trying to calm him down. He would then inform the office of the incident as well as the student's names.
Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
My character would approach the staff member informing them that they not appropriate and or too dangerous for the workplace, reminding them that this is a place for young minds to grow and learn and if they were to continue I would have to inform higher faculty members. While doing all of this my character would make sure to respect the other staff member and maintain a professional stance during the whole situation.
When in the employee break room, how does your character act?:
Whilst in the break room, my character would be attentive yet relaxed often finding a seat and a warm cup of coffee to brighten the mood while he conversed with other teachers. He'd occasionally offer his assistance to teachers and other staff members to try and help lighten their workload and brighten their mood because he believes, Unhappy employees, perform worse than happy ones.
Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me he'd glance around the library looking for any student who might need his assistance.

/me he'd approach the bookshelf taking a few books down before rearranging them in the proper order.

/me he'd cheerfully smile at the student before directing them to the book they desired. After he would pull the book down revealing the cover before handing it over to the student.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name:

Michikatsu T. Hittachin
Age (Minimum age is 25):
Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss):
Mr.

Academic Degree:
A master's degree in Library Science.
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Library Science and Literature
Minors:
Culinary Arts, Language, and Chemistry
Backstory
Originally born in Karakura, Michikatsu was the eldest of two twin brothers. Unfortunately at a young age, Michikatsu was forced to move away due to his younger brother's illness. His family left to move to America where his brother would receive his necessary treatment. He attended school in America for a while, often being discriminated against he informed his father. His father understood and explained he desired him to attend Karakura the same school where he met Michikatsu's mother. So he got to work on setting up arrangements for Michikatsu to live and study in Japan while he would stay in America with his sick child. He was sent back to Japan once he reached the age of 14, as his father desired for him to attend school at Karakura. During his time there he lived with a kind lady who worked at the local library. She was very encouraging of him, even attempting to help him follow his dreams of cooking. He was cherished within her household being the only child. One day he came home to a horrific scene of her lying dead on the floor, the criminals were never found. Shortly after he returned to America where both his already ill brother and mother were dying. Later the family found out that his mother had the same illness as her son had and this led his father into hating both his children. The father thought if they were never born the mother would have never gotten ill. Shortly after the mother and brother passing Michikatsu left for France where he would attend college and find a beautiful girl by the name of Elysa. He would grow close to her eventually having two kids, with the second resulting in the death of the mother. He finished his studies before moving back to Karakura.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

I have a connection to Karakura and want to see the school grow. I also desire the position of librarian Due to past events.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe my Maturity and serious but kind personality can help both the students and faculty of Karakura grow

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Your response for the question "Motivation for Joining KHS:" requires further detail; this is one of the more important questions on the application. I'd also like to see further detail on your responses to these questions: "In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:" & "Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:"
- Note: All positions for Librarian have now been filled

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread