GregEnvy

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Gregrp

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
EST

Describe your activity on the server:
Weekdays I'm on about 7-10, weekends 7-12 sometimes earlier depending on other events during the day.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
N/A

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I acknowledge inactivity within the faction will lead to a demotion yes.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The Librarian, a person who is meant to watch over the library and help assist any who need help with finding books or getting a library card. They are a pillar of knowledge. They are also just there to ensure everyone is enjoying the peaceful place to study or read.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been on SchoolRp for about 6 months in total. During that time, I have participated in a large amount of CrimeRP and GangRP. But I have been getting more into school ground roleplay and learning the rules around it. I want to greaten my knowledge on SRP and joining the faculty will be a wonderful way of doing so.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
As a high-school student I was limited to watching the situations that the faculty was involved in. While watching, I wished I could be like one of them. I want to go deeper into School roleplaying situations, I’d like to join the Employee faction so that I can Roleplay from their point of view.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application.59205/ [Russian Application 2] Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/service-dog-application.58566/ [Service dog application] Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application.58186/ [Russian application 1] Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-application.58133/ [Korean Application] Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/gnagrps-receptionist-application.59746/ [receptionist application] Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/gregrps-priest-application.60863/ Priest application Denied.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/gregrps-kpd-application.62795/ KPD applicatoin Denied.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
GregEnvy College Bachelors
Gregrp2 [Grade-9]
_Kanade1 [Dog] [Bear]

────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Natasha would give them a warning, reminding the student that this type of language and behavier is against the school rules. If they continue these actions, Natasha would give them one last warning, including a threat that they will receive detention if they continue. If they do continue then a detention slip would be handed to them.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Natasha would quickly dash in between the fight splitting the kids up, After that she would grab one of them making sure to note down their side of the story before handing a detention slip letting them on their way. She would then turn to the other kid telling him to explain his side of the story, noting it down handing him a detention slip sending them on their way.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Natasha would quickly grab her co-worker dragging them into the closest room saying, What are you doing you could get SLT involved or worse, fired. Please knock it off it will not only hurts you but the kids that are seeing someone that is supposed to be a role model misbehaving which would let them think they can do the same. If I see you repeating these actions, Ii'll have to inform SLT myself. Now please return back to your work and act like a responsible adult please.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Natasha would relax a bit chatting with her fellow co-workers making sure to check on all of them. When she is more serious or still has work to do she would likely sit off in a corner with a cup of coffee finishing what was required of her.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
She would turn to face the student asking &f”How may i help you?” She would then wait a moment before answering &f”a library card? Alright dear, come over here and we can get that started!”

/me
She would lean over the desk pushing her glasses up and look at the name written on the piece of paper &f”You want this book right dear?” She would pause for a moment before walking over to the aisle where the book was counting down the shelfs finding the correct book and handing it to the young student. She would then say&F”That's the correct book right dear?, All right bring it and the rest you want to get up to the desk and i'll help you get those checked out” She would then offer a gentle smile before walking back to the desk she was sitting at.

/me
.She would stand up walking out from behind her desk with a stack of papers taking it over the the copying machine, She would then place the papers inside and click the button printing copies of the homework for her fellow workers. After they were done she would grab the copies, taking them to the necessary classrooms and handing them to her fellow faculty members.
────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):

Natasha D. Satoshi
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss
Preferred Name:
Natasha

Age (Minimum is 25):

Academic Degree:
Masters
Major(s):
Business Administration
Minors:
Accounting

Nationality:
Korean
Known Languages:
Korean, Russian, Japanese

Backstory

Natasha was brought up in Busan, South Korea. Here is where she studied for many hours every single day with the help of various tutors, books, and at times just her own brain, learning Russian, Japanese, and Korean over the course of several years. Natasha always loved her school staff as a student because that is where she felt most at home. She really despised her life at home and always quarreled with her parents because of them forcing her to do things which she felt were impossible for her.

However, that struggle is what made her who she is today. Now that she is older and has made it through the difficult life of college studies, she wants to become just like her “heroes.” She may not be skilled in the concept of teaching others, but she wants to be there for struggling students. Natasha has a dream to help as many people as she can.

She wants to be the hero that she needed and obtained in other peoples’ lives. Nat wants to spur on the newer generations. She has always liked kids because she wanted to be a better adult role model to the kids than what she had when she was young and had a good temper showing this by always keeping her cool and never getting mad at kids even when they do stupid, silly, or profane things.

This has led her into wanting to be in a position where she could help students study and just learn more from the area she would keep watch and help advise over. She has grown really fond of books and libraries as she spent a lot of her time studying languages and achieving good grades. After taking note of this she has decided to apply for librarian at the school she was attending.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Over the years all of the school staff meant so much to me as they felt more like my own family then my own parents. So I would like to be that good role model for other students, someone that makes them feel welcome and not alone.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I am overfilled with compassion and a need to work with kids to help them be a betterversion of themselves. I want to help students as a librarian to greaten their knowledge and help them on their path of linguistics. I want to help every student that approaches me and help them because that is what a librarian is for.
────────────

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and I hope you have a great rest of your day/night!

Do you have any questions?:
N/A

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your application, however after careful consideration and discussing this application with the current department, I have decided to decline it.

* Got a question about your application? Click here.

Users who are viewing this thread