jansegirl

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
My discord is: ! vivi#0001

How old are you? (Optional):
Currently 16 years old.

What is your time zone?:
EST

Describe your activity on the server:
I am mostly active 4-6 hours every day of the week unless I have important circumstances that I need to attend to in real life. Overall, for the amount of time on the high school roleplay server; I am highly active. To support that claim, one of my characters has two jobs that are both very active so I do make her attend every shift.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I have not been banned in the duration of my time playing.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do acknowledge the consequences of being inactive which is why I will continue to stay highly active.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
Librarians teach students how to find/locate any kinds of books and how to check out books. They also show students or other fellow teachers on how to use the library's resources for research. They assist teachers that are in need to find resources for their lesson plan and they also assist other fellow librarians on how to arrange library resources in sections. Librarians create a sense of safety and security so that they students feel comfortable and have a good experience in the area. My knowledge: Librarians are to keep in charge of the library but also they are to be cautious of other students outside of the library as well. They are to discipline students who are misbehaving and not following the school rules and if necessary, hand them a detention. Librarians are to encourage students to try new genres or topics to read to benefit the amount of education and imagination they take in/potentially develop.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
For about 3 months is how long I've been playing on the server for and I've made many friends who've taught me how to roleplay properly and helped me memorize all the rules correctly. I've learned romanceRP and casualRP. Having the two jobs that my character attends to has also benefited me in many ways, for example; greeting customers with an action and then serving the customers with a polite statement+ another action.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
None yet so far.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
jansegirl- 18 - Grade 12
mochiRP- 16 - Grade 10

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Firstly Miss Tsukimi would mention the students tone and attitude, warning them about their vocabulary, telling them that the use of inappropriate language/profanity is not something they should be using. The verbal warning will lead to a radio call about a student, to either a higher individual or someone who is able to deal with the individual such as a teacher. If they proceed to argue then Tsukimi would attempt to calm them down in a calm and civil manner rather like a negotiator but much calmer and open to the student.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
As soon as Tsukimi noticed both of the students fighting, she’d make her way to the nurses office and then radio a Staff Faculty member for help but in the meantime she would yell at the students to break up the fight. Tsukimi would prevent any other student from entering the fight until the higher ups or nurse arrived. If the students did, however, break up the fight, Tsukimi would look closely at one another to see if any were severely hurt. She would stall as long as she could until help could arrive. She’d question both of the students as to why they fight happened in the first place, having both sides being told, she’d use that information and explain it either to the principal or the school counselor.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Miss Tsukimi would radio over to the individual/co-worker talking to them in a civil yet serious conversation about their actions and how it may not only affect them but the others around, such as students. Reporting to them what they had done stupidly and ridiculously and how it may put their job at risk and possibility of getting fired. Lastly reporting it to a higher up such as the VP, VD, etc.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Miss Tsukimi enjoyed small talks so as she entered the employee break room she’d make her coffee as she greeted the employees next to her as they prepared their meals. Unless the conversation was dry, she would hold it as long as the other employee emphasized on whatever they were to speak about. Tsukimi isn’t anti-social or anything but she is unbothered so she would sit at a table alone and take her laptop out as she ate her meal or drank her coffee. Tsukimi would just complete her work quietly, not disbursing others or interrupting any of her co-workers' conversations.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
As Tsukimi made eye contact with the student walking towards her desk, she’d notice a book in the students’ hand so she’d then say,”A gracious welcome to you! What brings you to the library today?” clasping her hands together in a positive full tone with a warm smile on her face that expressed a joyful appearance.

/me Tsukimi walked around the library to inspect if any books were displaced in the wrong section. She’d notice that a book was placed in the Science Fiction section, so she’d calmly grab the book and place it where it was supposed to be. She’d place her hands on her hips and smiled, dusting her hand off, and was ready to return to the desk.

/me As the student before her handed Tsukimi the book, she’d grab her scanner and hold the book straight as check out the book for the student. Tsukimi would reach to her computer and as she placed her hands on the keyboard, she’d type the first and last name of the student and what book they checked out. Tsukimi would read what date and time the student was supposed to return the book so she’d then say, “Please return the book on May Eighteenth by 9 am! If you finish the book earlier than when it needs to be returned, then please stop by!”

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):

Tsukimi Masuda

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Preferred Name:

Ms.Masuda

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
N/A

Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
Master's Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Library Science & Literature

Minors:
Science

Nationality:
Japanese

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

Native Languages:
English

Other Languages:
Japanese

Backstory

Tsukimi Masuda was born in 1996, in an area known as Kakunodate located in the state of Tohoku. A young girl who studied power and conflict poems, intrigued by its enticing words, draws her in. At the age of eight her mother and father obtained an inheritance of books from her deceased grandparents. The book that really lured her in was the book of ‘Ozymandius’, a book based on a king’s power as he attempts to implant his name into mother nature. The book was like her canvas and she wandered across the page delicately. Walking to the local library after school for the next few years. Yet her love for books continued to stick to her as it had been a childhood hobby.

Miss Masuda, sixteen years old, had remained at the library for hours on end, as if it was her home. Her long lasting dream was to receive the job as a lovely, kind Librarian. The unfortunate event came, the library was shut down due to the hard course of debt owed to the government. The dreams she had, crushed suddenly as it struck a nerve in her. To have the place she loved taken away from her during her vital years. Closing at the age of twenty years old, having passed her examinations she proudly looked for jobs within schools, yet the jobs presented were rather not her preference. Having been so excited to work in a place which was littered with books, only to turn away as it was rather full of nothing.

The dream of working in a library remained a mere thought in her mind, having the thought to move away, she immediately searched and searched for places which required the expertise of a librarian at which Miss Masuda worked and trained in. At the age of twenty-five years old, she looked down, her hope to become the childhood dream that she had wished for her whole life was only to be shattered by the reduced jobs in her work department. The struggle was unbearable, and weakened her. The last hope was a remote area in Japan, known as Karakura.

Her places set and focused on, she earned enough fiance and money in order to travel to the place which held her dream job. Her eyes were so locked upon the job, her joy and excitement overwhelmed her. Her kind, patient, calm, and well-mannered behavior suited the job rather well. Settling in the place which had a grasp on the job which she dreamed dear about, walking to when you obtained the forms to apply, she dashed to it, applying for the job as a Librarian, hoping that she would in the future full-fill the job that she desired. Her passion for books would soon rise when being accepted to the job as it would surround her with the things she loved most, books.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
IC :

Tsukimi was always studying literature and science ever since she was a child until she got into college she was considering what she would like to pursue. She realized that she also liked working with children because she had a side hustle of taking care of babies at a daycare. She liked books and children which led her to think, "I believe that I may want to be a librarian" . She thought it was the best idea for her based on her similar hobbies. She knew she would enjoy this job the most out of every other position there was in the school faculty. Apart from children and books, she also wanted to enjoy her working environment and helping others was also something she enjoyed the most. She wanted a purpose in life, whether it benefited herself or the other people around her. Everyone plays a role in life and she was one of those people who dreamt of having a role that not many people can have so she will go out of her way to obtain that opportunity.

OOC:
Managing two jobs also takes a lot of responsibility because I have to gather everything that I'm doing at the moment and dedicate it all to either job. I've felt that I've done a really good job in managing both of those jobs but I've realized that I'd like to play a bigger role in the server. I have no problem joining voice calls if necessary and I have no issues communicating with others who also take in the librarian role. My experiences have been great and I know that I can put these experiences into something new that will benefit me and others the most. I'm willing to try something new and something big so that I can have an important role in the SRP community. I'm willing to do whatever and whenever I can just to take part in this environment.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted over other applicants because based on the skills I have; time management, communication, maturity, professionality, respectfulness, I believe that it'll bring outstanding results to the School Faculty member system because another person with strong skills added to the roster can be a huge benefit to the job alone. I believe my skills tend to stand out the most than others because it's the impression that I give icly to others that lead them to want to continue visiting. When I get added tough responsibilities, I will put my ALL into whatever activity I am supposed to be doing. I will show all my passion for this position as much as I can and I will provide terrific abilities that I can show based on how dedicated I am to this role. I will never give up no matter how heavy this job might be because in the end I will be the one showing my skills to this organization, not only beneficial to me but to other members as well. I might not be as experienced as others; by not working in a school environment before, but I am experienced with working with others and handling strong situations.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:

Thank you for taking your time to review my application!

Do you have any questions?:
If all the spots are still full by the time I post this thread, may I take another role or spot that isn’t already full?

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Pending

Amazing application! Unfortunately, we don't have Librarian spots at the moment but if this ever changes I'll review this application again!
If you ever decide to remove this application change the title to [REMOVE]

Any questions DM me - mariav#6666

Users who are viewing this thread