players online

Denied Library Assistant Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

locklyn0602

Level 1
1: IGN: locklyn0602.

2: Applying job: Library assistant.

3: How often do you log onto the server?: I usually come on after school each day.

4: Do you have teamspeak3?: Yes, I do have it.

5: Do you have a microphone?: Yes I have turtlebeaches.

6: Have you ever been banned?: Yes, I am so sorry I will never do it again (metagaming 2 hours)

7: Can you ensure that you will often come on?:
Yes I can because I have no other things to do due to my foot injury.

8: Do you recognize that you can be icly fired: Yes I understand that if I did something wrong and was not doing my job you will fire me.

9: In as much detail as possible describe the role of your school employee: My role helps whoever needs to be helped in the library whenever the librarian or someone else needs me to. My role helps out the librarian and even fills in for him or her when she or he needs it. My role does whatever whenever for the librarian as long as the request follows the rules. My role is kind loyal and very trustworthy. You can always count of her to do the job that needs to be done.

10: Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Yes I do, I was actually librarian in a different game and I had an assistant that did what I needed when I needed it. I watched her very closely and carefully.

11: What experience in general do you have in a roleplay?: In roleplay your experience is fun. In roleplay you can be yourself or someone completely different! In roleplay you play around, you learn, you experience, you practice, you do anything, in roleplay as long as it follows the rules of that roleplay.

12: Are you familiar with what your job does describe it: My job does exactly what question 9 and 10 answer.

13: During a work shift a student starts cussing at you for being pathetic how do you react?: I simply just ignore the student until they leave then when I get the chance I will tell bigger authority.

14: You are doing a hazardous job requested by the school principal how do you react?: I instantly do the job he needs me to do because he is my boss and I respect him.

15: Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order how do you react?: I would ask whats wrong with him or her and see if they have a reasonable explanation and if they do I will leave but still later tell the higher staff member. If he or she keeps avoiding the question I will keep pushing for him or her to answer if they end up not answering I will leave and later tell a staff member.
'
16: App name: Jessica.

17: Chosen Job: Library Assistant.

18: Motivation for joining YHS: I was looking for a new school and I was searching a lot of websites and found this one and wanted to try it out and it seemed to be perfect for me!

19: Why should I pick me over everyone else?: Well first of all I probably have more experience than others. Second of all you don't have to choose me but I would appreciate it if you did because I want the best for the school. Thanks for taking time out of your day for reading this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread