Library Assistant
How often do you log onto the server?:
I log on everyday and spend at the least 2 hours
Do you have TeamSpeak3?
No but if needed I will be able to get it
Do you have a microphone?
yes
Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
I have, I dont remember when but it was for FailRP when I didn't fully understand the concept of the server but now I do
Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Yes I will be on everyday
Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:

Yes I am fully aware that I can be fired
In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
A library assistant is a student who helps out in the library from checking books in and out too placing them on the shelf that student is also someone who helps as much as possible in the library
Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
Well in real life I'm actually a librarian's assistant so yes I do
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have a lot, I play a bunch of role play servers especially high school role plays
Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
Yes I will be asked to check books in and out, help out in the front desk, put away books and any other jobs the librarian asks me to do.
[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I confront them and ask them politely to leave the library and to stop calling me that, and also tell a teacher.
You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I will accept any job but if its dangerous I will tell the principle that I will do it but with a helping hand from someone.
Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I will remind them the rules of there jobs and tell them to stop
[IC section]
Applicant Name: Anonymous_Pengu
Chosen Job: Library assistant

Motivation for Joining YHS: I was bored of this other role play server and I asked my friends if they knew any good severs one told me this one and I have been playing it ever since and I dont think I will be leaving anytime soon this is an amazing server and I also have been playing on this server for more than 2 years

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I should be picked because I am very committed to any job and I will never dis obey the rules of this job I also have a very big personality and I am a grateful and understanding person and if I get fired or don't get accepted I will understand.

Lofken

Level 145
Denied
Let me just point something out here. The 'IC section' is In Character, meaning Your character is writing in that section. ''I was bored of this other role play server and I asked my friends if they knew any good severs one told me this one and I have been playing it ever since and I dont think I will be leaving anytime soon this is an amazing server and I also have been playing on this server for more than 2 years'' and ''Applicant Name: Anonymous_Pengu'' is invalid for a character name.

Everything in this application is Bold, so next time. when you make an application, Bold the questions that are given and unbold the answers.

Re-apply in 1 week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread