mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied library assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.

[OOC section]
In Game Name:
JustStop_

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Library assistant.

How often do you log onto the server?: 3-4 hours a day.

Do you have discord? JustStop_#2731

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: Yes, i have been previously banned twice due to a misunderstannding, and the issues were sorted after a short period of time, one of them, being my fault, taking an item in which I shouldn't have, but I have learnt from past mistakes.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes, i am fully able to assure the fact that I can stay active, 3-4+ being the average amount of hours I spend on SchoolRP per day. I can safely assure my activity rate to be an 8/10, or higher, at all times.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, i absolutely understand that i can be ICly fired.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:A school librarian helps librarians acquire, prepare, and organize materials they also do other things to help the school librarian around the library.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
Yes, Yes, I have previously roleplayed an assistant position, as well as roleplaying in a school setting.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay? I have had many experiences in the roleplay community, they include many different settings and creatures, such as a medieval setting, a city setting, and a school setting. And as for characters, I have not only played meny different positions within a school or city, I have also played as many different supernatural beings, so I believe this has given me enough experience to pursue this position.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
Yes, I fully understand the rules and regulations of my line of work, and the role of a Library Assistant according to my views, has been stated in a previous question.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would react in an orderly manner, giving them a few warnings, and speaking to the Librarian, before reporting them to the Principal.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would simply try and reason with the Principal, asking them for their reasoning, if the reason is valid, I will not take on the task.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would stop the staff member from their hazardous task, and warn them, if they do not stop, I will report it to the Principal.
[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Emma Andersson.
Chosen Job: My chosen job is library assistant.
Motivation for Joining YHS: Emma had always been into reading as she was growing up, and kids of all ages were fond of her. Reading to kids at the local library, Emma felt drawn towards a school setting, assisting in an environment that's loving and comfortable.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Not only do I understand the duties, rules, and regulations of my line of work properly, but I also put a lot of effort into this application, and I feel as though I would make a wonderful asset to the school.

Last edited:

Ryanark

Level 119
Ryanark
Ryanark
Rich+
Super-Denied
You did not write this application by yourself... The person who wrote this was Shooketh.

You may re-apply in 30 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread