mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Library Manager Application

[OOC section]
In Game Name:
LilNerdy.

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Library Manager.

How often do you log onto the server?: For a while, I've been on the server every day.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Currently I don't, although if needed for the role I will download.

Do you have a microphone? No.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I have never been banned.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: I can assure you that I will actively log on the server, and I will do so because I'm a free person and I'm not busy at all.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes I completely understand and recognise the consequences of breaking any rules or doing anything that is not asked for me to do.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: A Library Manager controls the library and takes care of it, as well as controlling the assistants and other library employees.
They would also care for the students and any visitors to the library in literature form.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: On this server I have been School Vice President, but resigned from that role because I felt the need to become an employee.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I've been on many roleplay servers for many years, including this one, and I've helped my friends develop theirs as well.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: I'm very familiar with what a Library Manager does, because IRL I help librarians in with their jobs, sorting and scanning books and helping set up things for infants.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I'd tell them that there are big consequences to being disrespectful to anyone, particularly school employees and teachers.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I'd be cautious of what I'm doing and be careful to get it right, very efficiently. While doing so, I would be aware of people in the library and what they are doing, and if they are doing it right.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I'd approach calmly, and ask them if they think they're doing something good or bad, and if they ignore me, I would contact another employee/teacher that has more responsibility than them.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Aika Rukashi
Chosen Job: Library Manager

Motivation for Joining YHS: My strong motivation to be a Library Manager is that I've loved books my whole life, and loved libraries and the great customer service they have, and I want to show that I have that too. I assure you that I notice people reading and learning literature, and I'd love to keep the motivation up forever.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: Because a job is a huge step-up in your life, and in mine I take care of my job to make sure that I keep it steady. I'd love to be the best Library Manager that I can with my skill in literature, my friendly approach to students and adults, and my love for books.

Users who are viewing this thread