Omega+
Present Name
Lieu Marie | リュー・マリー

Birth Name
Lieu Marie | リュー・マリー

[ Theme Song ]
“ But I can’t help but asking are you bored yet? “

[ Another Song ]
“ I-I-I love you! (what embarrassing words) I-I-I need you! (what rubbish feelings) I-I-I want you! (what a crappy-sounding wish) But still, I-I- love love love in my head, only that. “

[ Playlist with voice overs ]
“ Anyway, Thank you for inviting me to such a cozy place! If you need anything from me, I’ll help out. “

“ Nothing makes me happier then sitting down to an authentic Inazuman meal. The ice-cold freshness of Inazuman cuisine takes the exhaustion away. “

“ Ahh- . . I’d like to invite you to eat two favorite hot pot with me, this way, I can enjoy a light soup base, even if you have Jeuyun Chilli soup as yours. Y-Y-You already agreed? I-I . . I’m Fine! I just- everything went better then I thought. I-I’m a little to happy! “

“ I was born with something called congenital posiivity. Meaning I have to much positive energy. One of the main symptoms of congenital positivity is excess passion. Something which has gotten me into many embarrassing situations. “

“ I like listing to team Aster’s stories! Why not come with me sometime? “

“ My Goal of banishing all evil from the world is finally in view. Maybe now I even have what it takes to face the flames of my positive energy and see if I can take the heat “

“ You know I’ll do anything you ask me to. But, oh my god, I think I’m in love with you. “

Basic Information

Male

Grade/Occupation:

Adult Applying for Karakura Police Department

Height:

5’0

Weight:

123 lbs

Birthdate:

August 16th

Sexuality:

Gay MLM

Zodiac Sign:

Leo

Blood Type:

O+

Nationality:

Spanish

Relationship Status:

Single (date him please)

Place of birth:

Barcelona, Spain

Language:

Spanish, Japanese, Japanese Sign Language

Nickname:

N/A

Alignment:

True Neutral

Religion:

N/A

“ I didn’t want to believe my feelings for you, I didn’t wanna believe that I could lose you “

Physical Appearance + Art:
( the first art was made by Hyacinthus. The character was made by Hyacinthus as an adopt which I had bought and paid for. All character rights belong to me )

1659048973038.png1659048979588.png

The Spanish 5’8 male would have soft green eyes to complement their softly toned brown hair color that would fit perfectly with his tan skin tone. His body shape would be soft yet slim if scrawny had a soft side. He’s usually seen with his signature dizzy glasses and wristbands. He had a sun tattoo on his left thigh.

Man’s literally the type to fall in love with their best friend.

“ Your tongue is razor sharp, I miss when it would fight mine, left your heart on standby, by the way he holds you, bet he serenades you, I can’t really blame you. And I can still smell her perfume “

Character Voice:

[ Voice Claim ]

Relations:

Rei Chinatsu [ FRIEND ] [ ALIVE ]

“ She’s fun to mess with and hang out with. She’s all I have “

Toshio Z. Ashikaga [ FRIEND ] [ ALIVE ]

Kaito Hiragi [ FRIEND??? ] [ ALIVE ]

" He took me out on a beach date! It was really fun! I hope to see him more "

Josh C. De Medici

" he calls me Li! that's cool! we are in allied families which is also cool! "

“ Shut up, count your calories. I never looked good in mom jeans. I wish I was just like you. Blue-eyed blondie, perfect body

Fashion:
Base made by LuxidDream <3

Outfit Made By Binky
1659962794630.png
Outfit made by xanaxiety
1659962847032.png
Outfit made by Yemi

“ I want you all to myself~”

Backstory:

Young Lieu was born in 1995 at a hospital in Barcelona, Spain. Loved by both of his parents, Mia and Yamata Marie. Lieu had a very calm childhood. He grew up with two sisters and a little brother. He was the middle child! He managed to slip by with, like said, a calm childhood as his parents were more focused on his sisters and brother which was what he liked. He liked that he was able to be independent. This gave him the chance to branch out with his interests.

Originally had dreams of going to space, but this was quickly dropped after an experience in school during a high school class, Freshman year. A police officer had come to speak with his class and from that instant on, he was hooked. Mesmerized by the life of an officer, Right then and there is where he began to chase his dreams. He had started off studying in books and watching his favorite Crime tv shows but this blossomed into taking Law classes in high school! By the time he had reached middle school, he was required to take a second language class, gazing upon his options, not many caught his eye. Taking much of his time contemplating and viewing his options, he eventually settled on the idea of taking Japanese. At first, it was a true struggle for him when he would show little interest but with some motivation from his teacher, and extensive time with a private tutor, he eventually caught on.

Lieu’s High school years were when things really started to change for him. At this time he had begun doing some extensive thought about himself and felt as though he didn't feel like he really “fit” with the other boys in his class. They all would be so obsessed with girls but to him. Growing up, the boys around him were so obsessed with how the ‘barbie’ girl looked. Perfect to them. But for Lieu, he seemed to take more of a liking towards Kens. He was more interested in boys and he didn’t know why until, like said, high school years. He did some research and eventually learned he was gay. This felt a little hard for him

Lieu had moved to Karakura after being accepted to take classes at the college studying Law During his college years, one day the KPD had come to one of his classrooms to discuss applying for the kpd as an intern or as an officer! This only raised his excitement about applying and getting all his studies done. He was so amazed with all the things he was told by the members of the police department and thought that even if it was a daring job, it would still be his dream to work in the force. Majoring in law he finally had the chance to chase his dreams. The whole experience was a dream come true for him.

“ Before I die. I’d like to do something nice. “

Attachments

• 1659962836516.png
    1659962836516.png
    556 bytes · Views: 2
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread