Level 52
Community Team
Event Team
bheom
bheom
Omega+

IGN:
bheom (APPLYING) | yeonjn (ALT)
Regarding bans and warnings, none have been on any account of mine, clean record!

Describe your activity on the server:
Regarding my activity within SRP, I’m fairly active often seen online on my main account. I'm online almost everyday for 4-7 hours. I’ve been on SRP for a year now- I haven’t been on any sudden breaks from the server, being fairly active since I started. My activity is rather flexible and can be on and off depending on OOC activities- 4-8 hours within weekdays, weekends ranging from 4-10 hours. Due to school; my playtime on weekdays has a shorter time span than a weekend, as on weekends I tend to have more free time.
MON-FRI​
SAT​
SUN​
3 PM - 9:30 PM​
10 AM - 11:30 PM | 1:40 PM - 12 AM​
2 PM - 9 PM​

Specify your Discord username (USER#0000) and if you have a microphone:
@yawnzzn | Yes, I do have a microphone, I am available to speak within voice chats whenever needed!

Specify your country of origin and time zone:
Canada | EST, GMT-5

What are your motivations in applying for the black market dealer role?:
My motivation towards applying for black market dealer has to be from the gangs I’ve been within the server, the experience from when I started to now has advanced- knowing my way around the server and community itself, knowing the rules regarding crime. The crime community had grown an interest when I started to apply for gangs. I had stopped gangRP suddenly due to the disbandment of Kyogoku but gained interest back into it by doing solo CrimeRP. Regarding CrimeRP- I had started after 3-4 months of playing SRP; starting off with small gangs with my friends to where I had detailed roleplaying of my own solo crime. I had recently been brought into BMDA and had heard of the events and things that had happened- joining in the most recent things, all of the fun and work to the role; it completely caught my interest to where I decided to apply for black market dealer.

Expanding my experience within the server; it’s something I always add within applications I find myself interested in, as for crime it’s always taken a toll on my interests! I’ve always loved putting effort into detailRP as well as spending my money while interacting with characters. Within crime I’m able to do so, especially during gangRP situations as well as being a black market dealer; being able to have many experiences within crime- as well as interactions with other factions like KPD.

As well to add onto this, one of my main priorities and motivations when it comes to this faction is to be more active within the Crime side of Karakura; although I may not have much outstanding recent activities but I figure taking part within this role would be an honour into my activity and accomplishments. Putting my effort and knowledge to what I know into something even more; becoming a Black Market Dealer.

What helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?:
As for standing out; I'm a person of variety and complete flexibility, not only do my characters stand out by their overall design but as well as how I roleplay. I'm a creative minded person, coming up with schemes and ideas is something I can always do.

My characters specifically are my ‘special’ point, as I am known to have over 70 characters played on the server but of who my characters are. I try to have a different route when I make my characters now, I thrive to make them stand out. The way I play characters and make them tie a lot within the styles I use, having quite unique backstories to even just how they act. Taking my two characters an example; Nayao Zhuang who is a pyromaniac as to Riwoo Yeun- known for his behaviour and illnesses, his specialty.

Not only do my characters stand out uniquely but yet my roleplay style, I'm known for my variety of ways in roleplay- playing distinctive characters and showing the characteristics by my writing. This is something I find uniquely that would fit well within the BMD role as they deem to be well organized and oriented, I'd love to show detailRP within other parts of the community, playing a character that catches others attention- their interest in my style.

Despite my actions within roleplay I find myself really mature with handling things both in game and out of character, surely I may be silly when it comes to typing with friends but I’m able to take things seriously, I’m confident with how I act and when it comes to speaking one on one with people.

I can also provide experiences within the crime side, providing not only roleplay and ideas but actual event ideas within the server, things that can help the crime side. Providing for the team is something I will thrive to do, from skins to events to many ideas that can correlate with black market dealers and delinquency.

As correlating to experiences, I currently do solo-crime, detailRPing with many of my characters, giving a different thrilling experience with those I’m with. Taking my character ‘Jeff Woods’ to an example, providing a thrilling and heart racing experience within the roleplays I did with players! Revolving around crime as a spirit! As of now, I enjoy meeting people and showing experiences with my detailRP, my speciality with my style in writing to a roleplay- making it enticing.

What previous experience do you have in working with a team?:
[OUT OF CHARACTER ; IN PERSON]

When it comes to teamwork, I'm a great listener and enjoy connecting with others. Communication is key to a team, and I'm confident with my part-take in team efforts, from working in groups within my classes to even being one of the student councils before. I work hard to find solutions and resolve conflicts by listening to both sides.

As to my friends I’m known for being the “listener” in a “yapping + listener” duo, I tend to be considered mature due to my traits; responsibility within group work and friend groups- taking part in helping out even with fights and work. As to personal life, I consider this as a team effort thing but family; I have complete patience and do communicate with my family members, having younger siblings that test my patience- I completely have drawn myself to the fact in being patient with others.

[OUT OF CHARACTER ; SRP]

As for currently, I'm in the Event team- helping within the team, providing ideas, helping the community with fun experiences and events. This is something I tend to now mention as to it being a community team; with the word team having its meaning- I completely cooperate with others in the team, helping other members with their events either tailoring or even being a part of it all, incorporating ideas within calls and helping around when things happen.

As someone who takes part in tailoring communities- being a known tailor, being a part of a team is a big part towards it. Communicating with those within the server but as well as customers who wish to commission from me- I understand their orders and listen to them carefully; making sure to get their orders right.

[IC-FACTION]

I used to be under the school faculty faction, being one of the teachers, I had been under it for 2 months- within those two months not only was it hard but I had a good experience. Placing my hard work into things within roleplay, experiencing a different side of the server instead of being a student. Helping not only other faculty members as we worked but newer players to work their ways around the server and how schooling works within game.

[IC-CRIME SIDE]

Previous experience to current experience, regarding gangs I've been in only a few but stayed for quite some time- from small gangs like Kakumei, going on to Valhalla, to a long experience within Anarchy to where I last stayed under Kyogoku. Most standing out would be when I was in both Anarchy and went into Kyogoku, Kyogoku was one of the gangs that showed more of my speciality- becoming one of the third in commands. I had gone through all experiences with them and learned yet also helped them as a group.

Regarding the topic of gangs- needing teamwork in order to genuinely cooperate with one another, though I may not necessarily have stood out in all in particular, I did often take part in action.

When I had been in Anarchy for a quite long duration, I learned the majority of my combatRP and the basics within crime, I had attended the majority of the trainings that were hosted and eventually helped train those lower ranked than me. During Anarchy, I was there when it was considered a small ‘war’ between them and Minori’s and Yamagashira, as well as when we went and took hostage a KPD member. Although it may not be considered much; I find it quite memorable as to my experience.

As for Kyogoku-Shiryo, I had been there from the start to the end of it, being there for three months. My experience from there made me stand out more, making use of what I learnt throughout the months I had been crimeRPing. I had thrived all the way from being a low member to one of the higher commands, I had part-taken in the war with three gangs, helping my own members with fighting the three gangs- Sonomi, Rokuhara and Man’en. Not only that but I had helped around and hosted trainings, helping those that had just started into doing gangRP how to play and understand how things work from prior experience.

As of currently, revolving around crime, I’m under Tskakibara, often talking with members both ICLY and OOCLY; doing delinquency and causing little troubles- as well as under BMDA, joining in with the more recent events.

What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?:
[GANG TURFS]

As most people wish for their own turf, knowing from experience using their penthouses for their own turfs- I feel bringing turfs for unverified gangs should be considered; as they hold their role of being unverified, having a turf for their members elsewhere- hidden somewhere would be fitting. Though I'm not sure of how turfs are within size; those unverified would have a smaller space for their gang but yet enough space for their members. So in the end, both verified and unverified gangs would have their own hideouts.

[STREET RACING]

With plugins being worked on and developed with the vehicles, street racing isn't as talked of- events that revolve with the cars and motorcycles, similar to events within Rakkiyatsu. Bringing more attention to usage of the vehicles within SRP. Things such as car racing events being hosted- more usage of the cars and involvement in street racing.

[HOTSPOTS]

Quote on quote gang hotspots, criminal- delinquency hotspots around more of the surface of the map leading to the sewer outputs, areas for more interactions of the crime side of SRP to have brawls, little gang wars, a new end of power plant! With the map slowly adding more apartments, areas within the city, alleyways to new buildings or areas can open- similar to FC and powerplant. Areas that pop open or have their own flash event in it’s way of being out to the crime publicity.

Although there will be no hotspots to where the faction is specifically put for; but areas where criminals can fight as a ‘turf’ and their new area for crime, parts of sewers to be explored, new experiences when roaming the sewers.

[BUSINESSES | MAFIA]

As most gangs revolve around being “mafia” or “yakuza” correlated gangs, with their input as mafias- mafias are mainly consisted of business within crime; scamming, illegal things, I personally suggest that businesses within the crime side besides BMD- selling thing such as alcohol, used- dented weaponry. Businesses that ally within crime, hosted and run by specific people; whether being BMDs, gang leaders, etc.

[WEAPONRY | STATS]

The weapons we have are quite the lovely bunch, but as more customs are being added- those that are involved in crime truly ponder when it comes to having a weapon.. Stats specifically! A suggestion being more new weapons and stats to them- what they can do, etc. Things such as flame related things, machetes, nun chucks, and so on.

[EVENTS]

“Gangrp is dead!” | “Gangrp isn’t fun like before..”

I want to provide events with the crime community of SRP; not only do I wish to do for overall community but crime specifically, there are many things I and others can come up for bringing more attention and excitement to the crime experiences to new and old players, events like the following;

[CLIME CLINIC, WHAT'S YOUR EMERGENCY]

A small event regarding gangs and the crime clinic. Although some know of what clime clinic is; why not give it more of a publicity boost, to the delinquents and criminals of the city, a sudden outbreak within the sewers happened- from criminals with small charges to even felony charges in the midst of the fights- hurt. Crime clinics opening; to the rescue for some change, life threatening situations that need immediate intervention, help.

[KPD'S DOWNFALL, ONE BY ONE..]

An event that shows towards the entire community; bringing enticing experiences to the crime side, Karakuran Police Departments slow downfall, where both the crime faction from bounty hunters to black market dealers, the criminals that are out for their justice- blood of KPD. Causing slow corruption to officers to even torture, luring them one by one into a delinquent order.

[A DELINQUENT’S RUN]

An event where delinquents of the crime side; mainly UVG’s and VG’s come together- not as a team but with a dream that they shared, a thought in mind. Where delinquents end up going completely overboard against governmental officials, going on a spree of crimes in various days- roaming and racing through the streets of Karakura, causing destruction in works of their fame. Working with other delinquents against police, spraying their pride colours and brawling. Drama occurring within the city, flames arising, names being known.

[LORE] Delinquents spread across Karakura; the power plant was filled with criminals, delinquents that raced through the streets- taking in and taking out people. Delinquents who are against the Governmental officials, those against the enforcements upon their freedoms. A group of many delinquents on an eerie night, where least seem to expect- crashes heard within the forest, fire spreading across tents and trees. Delinquents dashing through the woods, pacing through the midst of fires; under the surface into the sewers where chaos unfolds. Sprays being spread of names and colours, determination to their name. As police come by, more delinquents come show; spraying upon their cars and brawls within Karakura as a game of 'Hide and Seek' begins. The fires becoming more bold; the winds rushing, the adrenaline pumping as delinquents roam and get chased in the streets down to the sewers.. A delinquents dream, a delinquents win.

Are you familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server?:
I am familiar with most of those rules, keeping up with the updated rules and completely am familiar with the profiles and way of combat.

Are you familiar with that if you leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?:
I completely acknowledge this and have no complaints over it.

Are you familiar with that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?:
I completely acknowledge these consequences and will take them to mind as I roleplay.

Are you familiar with that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential addition to the black market to others?:
I fully understand and am familiar with this, all is private information that's available to only black market dealers.

Full Legal Name:
“My full name is Nayao Zhuang. I don’t mind what you were to call me.”

Criminal Alias:
‘HUOYAN’ - 火焰
The name originates from Mandarin, meaning ‘blaze’ or ‘flame.’ Her alias chosen by herself, her adoration to the flames brought to her name.

Age & Occupation:
“As I am currently 25 years old, I have no official- occupation. Surely you could say ‘jobless’ but truly I find myself part of the workplaces. I currently tailor under the Misfits corporation. That’s.. It. Oh! Considering my application- I am an Associate for the Black Market Dealers- or so was by this application.”

Gender & Marital Status:
“I am female, as for my marital and relationship status- that stays unknown for your information. I mean, really, what does that have to do with anything?”

Female | N/A

Ethnicity & Race:
“I’m of Chinese descent, if we need background information; I was born in Xi’an, China- being so east-Asian.”

Known Languages:
Mandarin | Russian | Japanese | Korean

Former Associations/Occupations:
N/A

Highest Level of Education:
Nayao had graduated from college, having a master's degree in psychology.

Physical/Mental Ailments:
“Does any of this really affect my application? So what I’m a freaaaak!”

Zhuang is clinically undiagnosed with borderline personality disorder yet she is fully aware there is something 'wrong' mentally- symptoms that showed as she started college, as she isn't diagnosed she is yet also under no medication. Her diagnosis came from genetics, inherited from her mother's side.

Pyromania, an urge- a recurrent urge to enlighten something. Something Nayao had been diagnosed with during her last year of high school through college; she had shown the symptoms and was completely drawn by the flames from an incident that concerned her mother and health caregivers.
-
“Physical ailments? There’s nothing that’s too bad, they’re just ugly per say.”

Her right hand was completely burnt into crisp; a healed burn that trailed along the skin of her hand- covered by the silk glove she wore over it. As for her chest along her shoulder- a rough burn that tattered her porcelain skin. Her physical appearance was not in a bad shape by so; simply she found the burns on her skin no hassle to her jobs.

Known Relations:
Lihua Zhuang | MOTHER (N/A) - ALIVE
Mi-Young Mishil | EX-PARTNER (sorathesilly) - ALIVE
Ikiya Joia | CLOSE-FRIEND (SIMPL3Z) - ALIVE
Kono Joia | “FRIEND” (37454) - ALIVE
Mitsu Joia | ACQUAINTANCE (Xhast69) - ALIVE
Kamei Joia | FORMER-ACQUAINTANCE (Ch0oii) - ALIVE

Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail:
[/SETDESC]
'Eluding grace, her eyes a soft look to them yet no thought behind them- her small porcelain face that I remembered, her smile that I admired. Her enlightening aura and beauty I couldn't forget, something always seemed off putting to her. An odd- burning gaze she gave with those sharp eyes, piercing right through me.' | 5'5

[OVERALL]
The lady had dark long hair that fell down to her waist- soft and healthy, bangs that framed her porcelain face perfectly. Her dark hair- like the midnight skies, straight and well taken care of. A faint smell of honey from it. Sharp eyes; cat like, a soft pale grey-like hue. A burning gaze that she gave, her eyes tainted in a soft cool-toned eyeshadow, her lashes that were naturally long, such mesmerizing eyes.

The lady maintained an hourglass figure, porcelain skin almost doll-like- glazed in a honey, vanilla aroma. Soft pale hues of pink tainting her skin- her face small framed by her dark hair, her lips full tinted a light rosy tone. Her eyes sharp, a grey tone to them that held no thought behind them but a burning gaze. Her right side of her collar area showed a rough- lightly healed burn, her right hand completely burned out. Upon her face was a faint scar over her right eye- it wasn't ugly but not the prettiest sight on her face. A silk glove that covered the right hand of hers, her clothes mainly tainted black- tight yet a traditional and elegant style to it. An aura that followed her, a sense that there was something off putting about Nayao, eluding grace as she walked. Her voice had a lovely tone to it- or so it seemed to come off like that with her soft smile planted upon her lips, a soft accent heard as she spoke. An aura that followed her, a sense that there was something off putting about Nayao.

Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail:
A personality she had, she showed off a lot of class and confidence- seeming snobby by her wealth, but Nayao was quite the opposite, a 'wildcard-' her personality that was undefined by her acts. Others deemed her sweet hearted yet patient- but there was something to be cautious about her. Zhuang was almost unpredictable in her ways of acting, you could never guess how she was going about her day, almost as if in quick blinks it was a new person right before you. Rather than walking confident, she speaks with thoughts roaming her head- coming off awkwardly for a first impression. An ongoing question: what was she like, a black cat? An orange cat? A golden retriever? It was hard to figure out what she was, her acts depended on who she was with, her personality stayed unique and undefined.

As to what others consider her, ‘mental’ and a ‘freak.’ The lady was known now for her odd behavioural acts, completely seen as monstrous and freakish by her attraction. Zhuang could be compared to the Cheshire Cat; not only yet a wildcard but coy, acting innocent with yet holding a superiority complex over herself. Expecting and gaslighting those to believe her being innocent.

[BIOGRAPHY]

Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail:

'Once upon a time, the chapters of my life burnt into complete crisps, the one I ever looked up to- she left, the dollhouse we had burnt down and I completely lost everything.'
-
Nayao grew up a rather persistent young lady, confident yet so fragile- she was her mother's daughter- a mother full of confidence and pride to her name. Oh what a lovely family, perfect, a pleasant life for the two. They were a sweet family, the two were close, inseparable- almost like a dollhouse- as perfect as a family could get. Nayao lived a perfect child life; living up to the expectations of her mother, studious and confident in her studies- following what her mother wanted. Never sure what she ever wanted or wished for, her life was all for her mother. Nayao’s mother who made sure she never felt like a disgrace, who let her feel understood. Her feelings she understood, the one Nayao could always rely on. They were all they had, a perfect relationship.
-
“Perfect in some eyes, in some chapters, I wished it was all chapters so I burnt it all.”

Though perfect wasn’t a forever statement, nothing is perfect- everything comes with its flaws. The first candle lit, those were the chapters of her life she looked forward to- gone. Nothing’s perfect, nobody is perfect. Perfect- Nayao wasn’t, she was far off from what she thought she was, than how her mother persuaded her to think. With one small mistake, who knew her life would only take a tumble then?

Her 15th birthday, her whole life planned ahead of her, to become a doctor, to get a college degree and become the doctor her mother never became, become wealthy and keep the family name to a good extent. All of her future was written for her, her story that was narrated not by her- but her mother. A candle she bought for herself, a pack of candles that she found curious of at her age. Mischief to 15, a pack of candles more than her age.

“I wonder how candles transfer light,” curiosity got ahead of her- such a silly question she could’ve searched but no, she wanted to physically try. In her room before her cake was yet to arrive, her mother went to pick it up. Nayao sitting upon her bed, candles in hand and a lighter- she placed one of the candles in her mouth to hold as she enlightened it with the lighter. A spark, a beautiful flame that she adored in surprised eyes. Something was hot in her heart and it wasn’t the candle, but her fixation to the flames' beauty. Her hands played with the fire with her fingertips, as if she was playing with smoke- yet her fingers that touched above the fire. One small mistake only caused a chain reaction to her life and a view on herself by her mother.

“So much for fun right? I set fire to my pillow just to see the flames arise, my mom almost killed me because of that!”
-
Her mother found herself cautious of her daughter’s decisions, surely it was one mistake but she wanted to make sure her daughter wasn’t to do so again.

“I promiseeeee.. Ma, it won’t happen again trust me!”

She had no trust in her daughter, she never did- she just wanted Nayao to be the mini her. To live her dreams she failed to achieve, she wanted to be known there for her daughter.

Often, Nayao would keep a lighter on her- during high school on her breaks she’d walk around with the lighter where faculty had gotten concerned for her well being- calling her to the office on multiple occasions into thinking she was smoking considering her holding onto the lighter everyday. Though to Nayao it was all just fascination by the flames' beauty. Her mother was called countless times for her accusations on her daughter; though it was just an object she enjoyed carrying around herself. Though, there’d be times it wasn’t just a flick and switch with the lighter, but fascination and her impulsivity getting ahead of her, her thoughts that would rummage her head had gotten ahead from burning parts of her homework and others paper scraps for the ‘fun and adrenaline.’

“As chapters of my life got burnt away, I only had it get worse. I was a kid- well, 18 and out of my literal mind!”

Flames arose, the dollhouse that once was perfect standing- burnt to a crisp. Their house started to smoke inside.. Curiosity doesn’t get you to the hospital but impulsive thoughts of stress and contemplation of an 18 year old with a source of fire, who knew it’d get into such a thing. Her mother knew something was wrong with her daughter’s mentality especially in her thoughts but never knew it would get so far she would somehow burn parts of her room causing the entire thing to crisp and fall..

“Who needs to know the details?” She exaggerated, “I set fire to my room- well.. My hand first and thheeen my room, I didn’t think it’d spread- I was in the hospital for weeks due to the burns. Now there’s an ugly burn on my right hand- and my shelf caught on fire and fell on me! Wooo..!”
-
Hospitalized, she saw her mother speaking in complete fear over her daughter to the doctors to where it led to check ups, therapy, to even where she was diagnosed. Guilt rushed through her head, her mind rummaging through thoughts, yet she couldn’t help it. She adored the fire like someone would adore a person, she never knew what she wanted in her life and how it would go but suddenly. 18 years old, she burnt her entire future away with a few flicks and switches to a lighter. Her mother couldn’t even bear being with her, disappointment and fear for herself and her daughter.
-
“After I got into college in Japan- considering the things that had happened, sure I kept my lighter on me but I tried to not use it as much, at least on campus grounds. I lost contact with my mother, I wanted to make her proud but- I completely disappointed her. I wanted to give her the news of my degree.. The path she wanted for me to take on, psychology- becoming that doctor.”
-
If anything, Nayao needed a doctor, mental help on her end. She didn’t know what to do with her future, she was yet free from her written chapters after burning them all to pieces. Pieces that became core memories she was proud of herself for yet felt disgust and shame to her actions. Freedom. Nobody yet to get her in trouble, nobody to yell at her for her adoring passion for fire.

“I was free from anyone and everything, I was 23, I could do anything I ever wanted I couldn’t think I’d be able to do.”

Anything she ever wanted to try, ever wanted to do. Zhuang had moved over cities away from where she went to college, graduating and leaving for Karakura- she was completely free. The word ‘anything’ was all that roamed her head- she could do anything.. From exploring public areas to even the places she never ought to go, a place she could burn things without causing much damage. Karakura had caught her eye by the views and scenery- but when she got there something particular drew her attention. Delinquency from the areas of power plant, to the crime beneath, the sewers a place she could burn things without being ashamed of her adoration to the flames beauty. Where she could burn things out of relief, letting her emotions rest, where she could be herself without a masking over her real self. Drawn by all the flames and the fights, the echoing of people in the sewers- everything of this city only influenced her mind more than it should.
-
“I admire what happens here, a noisy city- as for me, I am a nosy person. My business is your business, fights are only amusing- I have all the freedom to let myself get involved with all this bullshit. Rather.. Enticing, almost like setting a flame and watching it arise.”

And so new chapters arose, written in her book. Karakura, quite the enticing city as she described. People that she slowly met along the way, hatred upon her rose. The Joia family. The family that Zhuang slowly brought interest upon, from a small occurrence to being quite the drama within the family despite being no relation in it. A lady that Nayao had suddenly caught interest towards, seeing as she was being harassed by individuals- it didn’t peak Nayao’s interest at first, though she adored the bickering. Though, it caught her attention when she listened more into their words- aggravating the lady more. Zhuang had eventually stepped in, putting herself into others business, what else was the girl to do?

“Aren’t you more bark than bite?” She spoke out to one of the individuals, her words that only escalated the situation into her getting physical with the person- falling knocked out yet proving her own words when she spoke. Zhuang had been taken into hospital care- waking up in the midst of the lady she saw before, waiting upon her rest. Mitsu Joia, the lady that truly piqued Nayao’s interest into their family- Mitsu being completely caring and grateful for Zhuang’s words and actions. Though, there was not only Mitsu in that very room they stood upon in, yet- her younger sister, Kono Joia. Quite interested in what had happened, blaming her own sister for the situation- making what was once Mitsu and Nayao’s business, her own..
-
Kono Joia; the one that saw right through Nayao- yet a puppet on strings she became to her. Curiosity that came upon Kono, who the lady was- was she really Mitsu’s friend as she said? Kono was completely wary of the situation, curious of her intentions- she spoke to Nayao. One conversation that turned into something Nayao enjoyed thinking of, fear. Fear that was set on Kono’s face, her reaction by the conversation- from being suspicious to even skeptical of Nayao. Few flicks on Nayao’s lighter that caused Kono down to the floor- complete fear written on her expression, to where it became a conversation that caused Kono to be cautious of Nayao. Zhuang had ended their conversation- completely uninterested in anything more out of it, walking away.

Walking off to bump into a call of Kono’s with her dear sister, the sister that Zhuang was quite interested in- words that only filled her ‘ego.’

“Nayao is a freak!” A word that peaked her attention, her gaze set upon Kono as she walked off- lies that she started to spread to those- not to believe a little girl. Mitsu being her first priority to make a good impression on, a date together- which led to holding hands and holding each other close. Nothing wrong with Nayao then, complete innocence Mitsu saw in the lady. Kono’s words meant nothing.
-
And so more Joia’s were seen along the way- Kono’s words only yet being nothing to her and anyone else, becoming awfully close- knowing quite many members of the family, an officer that saw dearly of her, a boy that saw complete innocence of her. Kamei Joia and Shimizu Joia, two that Nayao saw easy to make use of- like puppets that followed your command, your words that they would listen and become completely gullible of. Innocent was all she wanted others to see, and so she made sure of it.

An act she put upon when meeting many of the Joia’s in one area- all due to Kono’s harsh words, surely they were all true, there was something wrong with Nayao. But who had to know? Words that caused an argument were in Nayao’s defense, Kamei, from Kono’s harsh words about the lady causing her to ‘cry’ the officer had raised his tone- slapping Kono across the face. Many against one, the only one who was right in the end. This conversation had led to complete destruction with the family- especially on Kono’s end, all due to Nayao’s one interaction, she ruined her life.
-

“Tell me Nayao, who are you?” Words that roamed the blank mind of Nayao’s, words asked by Kono. Words that nobody believed out of Kono’s mouth, pity Zhuang felt- embarrassed for her, she felt the need to let go and help. Help make her family believe. An answer that Nayao decided to give, she followed the girl around- only in mind a small chit chat, from words that lead to actions. Actions that could not be undone. Kono’s fear only brought adrenaline rushing through Nayao’s veins, the poor girl trying to defend herself from the lady with a spray can. A spray can she kept on her as a way of defense- defense that came useless.

“A little bit of help from Miss Nayao, maybe it’ll help your family believe you!” She spoke out, an answer in actions rather than words- fire and flammable gas; the spray can that was once Kono’s way of defense used against her. Huoyan had let flames arise, gazing at the beauty of the fire, letting it burn the girl's arm. Though, this truly was no end- an end in her adoration to a flame, but yet an end to her interest in the Joia family. Or so, interest in her.
-
A flame that she completely adored- to where she had met someone that ignited a flame in her heart, a lady. Someone that peaked her interest by her odd care, not something all doctors did- this doctor was different. Someone she saw as beautiful as the flames she admired. Mi-Young Mishil. From one check up to a date, a date with one promise; it was only Mishil who could ever treat her wounds. An odd duo they had become, yet secrets that still stayed hidden from each other, freaks completely. Where that one date that had occurred became something special, a spark between them, a flame that wouldn’t go out. Or so they figured..

Though, not everything comes good, things come to an end. An end of a relationship she had with the Joia family; where once they believed her lies- to find out the truth. Kono had spoken to her family of the burning incident which only led to Nayao being wanted in jail- surely you’d expect her locked up for her incident, but was left off the hook in her luck. Cutting ties with the two she was mainly close to, Kamei and Mitsu. A shame she felt at defeat, defeat in losing two of the people she would have yet made a fool out of- becoming the fool herself.

Where threats were stabbed into her- piercing her mind completely, adrenaline rushing by the ‘fans’ she had.. The words that were exchanged to her due to her behaviour. A complete trip down to memory lane it felt- adrenaline that pumped through her body and mind, completely evident of the situation that happened, that she caused for herself. A day that was completely a hassle; sitting inside the waiting room of the police department in arrival of nobody, knowing well it was not safe in the area. In her luck- fate upon her life, she was able to be let out without any history upon her record.. An astonishing day- a day that were once the Karakuran Police Department stood- riots within the community to even a sudden bang into the building. Collapsed by those she worked with.
-
“Mi-Young, we need to talk.” A text she sent.

That flame she once thought could never go out; her love for one person- vanished in quick seconds. Truly she never understood love, really; who ever did? A someone that caught her eye from the start- a presence in her book that she knew would be most interesting. Ikiya Joia. The last Joia she figured she’d meet, a Joia that peaked her interest the moment he spoke once. At first meet- he peaked her interest just by yelling at his family. A cold ominous appearance he had that truly brought to the eye, who was he?

A sudden time she had caught up to Kono, asking for her forgiveness- in sudden shock by the threats, going about with her acts due to the public space.. In her luck, she came off just as innocent as she portrayed- threats that were given off to her a thrilling adrenaline rush by the ‘false’ information of ‘burning her arm.’ Threats whilst being unarmed, a spray can to her eyes- she knew Kono was capable of spraying her, Nayao had stopped her apologies only to back up off the staircase- in her immense sudden falling into the arms.. Of a gentleman. Ikiya Joia who had caught her.

“I had no intentions truly for any of this to happen, but yet, a charming man he was- fate to see a Joia.”

Her book that wrote endless chapters, chapters that were yet to be written till her fate ended. A new start was yet to happen.

Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black market dealer:
“I need.. Er.. A katana, a fire axe, the most deadliest ▇ you can give me. Everything, meet me at ▇▇▇▇."

Awaiting for arrival from an order that seemed more suspicious than her regulars- taking orders from such a customer, the lady adjusted her mask off for a moment as she kept alert of her surroundings- placing it above her head as she held a lighter in her hand. Flicking it on and off as her eyes gazed down at the burning light, her foot tapping as her expression grew annoyed. The bag of weapons on her back- growing heavy to her shoulders, her phone in her off hand as she felt it buzz..

"Mm..? It's been an hour since the opening, and I'm growing bored. Little flame do you think they'll come? Maybe I should head off now." She scoffed with a little grin to her face, speaking with the burning lighter. Huoyan placed her phone into her pocket, walking around with her lighter in hand, not cautious by her surroundings..

Her boots that echoed the sewers, a hum coming from her lips- she paused. Something felt off to her- the surroundings feeling more heavy on her than the weapons behind her. Huoyan had placed the mask over her face- gazing around to her surroundings.

"If you're the buyer, quit hiding around freak, I don't have all day for this." Her voice echoed out, scowling. She turned her head quickly as she heard footsteps- fast footsteps of not just one person but more. Fast steps that approached her- a bat dragging onto the floor approaching her.

This was no regular order, no wonder, the amount of things and the tone when they called- how could she not have guessed? Almost like a game of baseball, yet her head being the target, the bat swung at her in a swift motion which caused her whole demeanour to change. Her expression grew fuzzy, her body felt the adrenaline rush through her veins.

“It’s embarrassing if you’re trying to hit someone with all those deeeeadly weapons you asked for, you’re aware of that right..?” She laughed, adjusting her mask before flicking the lighter in her off hand- throwing the bag aside from her. Huoyan placed her foot atop of the bag, gazing with the freak-ish mask at the individuals surrounding her.. One by one.

-

“Get the ▇▇ bag!” What seemed the “leader” called out, the one bravest of most to dare speak so loudly of their plan, almost a small coughed out giggle was let out from Huoyan, almost pitiful. Once he had yelped that aloud, they all scattered in different spots, going at the lady with no hesitation or thought to their head besides going for the bag.

Weapons that were thrown at her head, but unpredictable acts from the lady- she stood there with the adrenaline running through her, the hits that missed and landed only made her heart pace. Pacing each beat, she kept track of the sound she felt through her body. As the demeaning people that ran at her, only causing themselves trouble rather than causing trouble and damage- one by one.. They were thrown down to their knees.

Huoyan scoffed under her mask, letting soft pants out as she patted herself off- rubbing at the back of her head. All she heard was quietness, the sound of her own heartbeat echoing in her head. This wasn’t it, was it? It wasn’t this easy..

A sudden grip onto her neck- held captive under a chokehold, the adrenaline started pumping as her breathing grew fast. Her empty hand digging her nails into the arm- no luck in her end. Was this it? Was this mistake going to haunt her? - The thoughts roaming her head as her heart paced, stunned by the act. Her breathing shaky, a suffocating feeling from not being able to take anything in nor get out. Her grip grew tighter on the lighter she held.

The people that were down to their knees had gotten up- drawing their way to the bag she kept afoot on, worried under that mask- her eyes in complete shock, her face blank. She weakly lifted the hand with the lighter, her eyes shutting as screamed loudly under the mask she wore, the lighter held at the wrist of the one holding her.

The adrenaline that kept pumping, her breathing heavy yet fast- their hand that latched off of her, weak screams at the burning sensation. Huoyan had grabbed a hold of the bag, swiftly gazing with a burning aura that fell about her. Gazing at the ones up and about, down to the one screaming. Her echoing steps upon the sewer grounds- the water reflecting her dark presence, walking up to one of the members.

“Pay up, you wasted too much of my time. I have a date to catch so, please make this quick.” She said cheerfully under the mask, holding her hand out to the shaken up member- and so, business was made. Money in the bag, a flame that was enlightened- on one yet also her heart.

Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer:
Nayao is a complete wildcard, even for me to play her- she might be one of my most oddly interesting to play characters as she is pretty different from most “quirky” characters within SRP. A pyromaniac chic that has the mindset of like Spongebob’s imagination. Who knows what she’ll end up doing! If she was a lyric it'd be, "I'm just a girllll.."

As well as I’d like to note; I am almost maxed in speed as well as I am maxed out in acrobatics! Meaning yes, Nayao is stealthy yet expeditious.​

Last edited:

Hirathex

Level 252
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
PENDING

Thank you for applying. For now, your application will be kept on pending for the following reason(s)

EXPERIENCE
You have a wonderful application, but the rest of the Black Market would like to see you be a little more involved in Crime first and gain some experience and knowledge before becoming a dealer. This application will be reviewed again next time we have an open spot​

Hirathex

Level 252
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
ACCEPTED

Thank you for applying, I've decided to accept your application, you'll receive your roles on Discord shortly to receive your introduction and begin setting things up.​

Users who are viewing this thread