Notable+
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

lowkeyHades

Previous bans:

None to my knowledge

Describe your activity on the server?:

I'm currently working in Kaku Kai as a different character, as an initiate memeber. I however don't spend much time actually gangrp'ing and spend more time on other things such as my job at Sayonara. I spend on average 4 hours a day on the server, and have built up a reputation amongst players. I however on this application am using my new non-gang related character who will become my main as I am leaving gangrp.

Which timezone are you in?:

GMT/BST

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
hades;#7355

Do you have a microphone?:

I do yes.

List your current and past applications:

Current Accepted Applications
Current Denied Applications
None to date

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
As apart of Kaku Kai, I have to detail RP quite a bit, however not everything is simply about the gang. We gangrp simple actions such as bowling. I have built up an indepth knowledge of how to detail rp even simple tasks, such as texting or sweeping up. I use detailrp a lot and this in turn as built up a good level of experience with it.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
My current motivation is spread across a few different regions. To begin with, I thoroughly enjoy the way hospitals operate and how the lifestyle if effective in numerous ways. EMS would open a new branch of roleplaying for me, with a different age and different opportunities. Another reason is because want to leave behind gangrp, it feels repetitive and no longer holds the same thrill, however EMS would be a suitable new option career wise for me. I would benefit the EMS team as I have personality traits and qualities that are desirable to most; I am a hard worker, friendly, bubbly, outgoing and patient. I think patience is a skill most need for a job such as this, with different emergencies and such constantly coming in. To broaden my roleplay horizons, I feel joining the EMS team would be a great new experience and possibly a good next move in my career in SRP.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):

I'm currently applying for Doctor however in future I may change this field.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:

A doctors role is a versatile role. Their primary role is to serve and help the public in any way they can. Doctors however are a bit more specific than this, being the primary role for diagnosis and prescribing medication. These individuals will face numerous different jobs, from small minor injuries, broken bones, to more serious illnesses and diseases which could result in long-term problems. They would be expected to work alongside nurses or other doctors as a part of a team to treat patients, without an issue. Doctors are versatile because they don't just work in physical health, but also blur the line between them and psychiatrists. They can be often found helping out diagnosing mental illness and prescribing medication to help them. Doctors need to prioritise life and saving who they can. If it is ethical a doctor will do whatever they can to save a life, but when an unethical choice approaches, they need to make the right choice to put the patient's own needs above their own morals.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Psychiatrist
A psychiatrist’s main role is to assist and aid with mental health. This group will work with priority over members who are suffering with mental health or disabilities that conflict with their lives. They can recommend medication, prescribe certain medications, and also suggest types of therapies to help.

Doctor
The role of a doctor is to help with numerous medical emergencies at written above. Doctors primarily treat physical illnesses and injuries, being able to prescribe medications to help the patient where suitable.

Surgeon

A surgeon’s place is usually in the theatre. They will step in to save a life if a doctor cannot. They usually do this over serious injuries such as internal bleeds etc. Surgeons preform on every aspect of the body, including neurology. Surgeons also are expected to visit patients periodically after surgery to ensure the surgery worked and there is no side effects that could affect life.

Clinical Lead
The role of a clinical lead is to oversee the factions that are in the hospital. They ensure each department are working to their very best and that they aren't allowing easy to fix mistakes continue. Every lead will ensure their specific faction as well, are doing their best.

Clinical Manager
The role is there to ensure no corruption or foul play is seen from clinical leads. A manager who ensures each department works correctly and ensures the hospital is working as it should.

Hospital Director
This role is held by one person, they will oversee all operations in the hospital making sure every department and role are working to their very best.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

Red
This code will inform that there is a fire somewhere within the hospital. An evacuation is required after this code is declared.

Orange
This code informs hospital staff that there is hazardous material spilled around an area.

Green
This code usually indicates that an emergency plan is activated usually because of some sort of deadly event.

Blue
This code informs staff that there is a medical emergency somewhere in the hospital that usually is about cardiac arrest or respiratory arrest.

Pink
This code more often than not informs staff that a child has been abducted from the hospital.

Black
This code informs staff there is a bomb threat in the hospital.

GRAY
This code means there is a dangerous group or individual outside or around the hospital.

Silver
This code lets staff know there is an individual with a weapon inside the hospital.

White
This code informs staff an infant or child is going into cardiac arrest.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

I do acknowledge this and understand the consequence.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

I agree with this and will dedicate primarily all my time to the role

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?

I understand this and will do my upmost best to attend any trainings that occur.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

I acknowledge this and agree.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?
Lilith O'Sullivan would be of a taller stature, at 5'8. She'd have an a gentle twinkle inher eyes. She'd weight in at 150lbs, a heafty weight, but keep a slim hourglass figure. She'd have a gentle aroma of pink tulips, which seemed to follow her everywhere she went. Lilith was of italian decent, her facial features and her tan gave this away. Her eyes, they seemed to be a blue hue but it was unplaceable to whoever stared. She wore pastelic dresses and it seemed the pink shade 'strawberry' was her favourite colour. Her blonde hair, was like sand on a tropical beach and you couldn't miss her.

What are they like on and off the job?
Lilith keeps a similiar personality on and off the job. She's calm, and composed. Off the job She enjoys nature and going on walks the forest. Lilith has a tenendy to buy studio ghibli items! She can be seen often with totoro backpacks or other ghibli relics. She enjoys shopping and decorating homes with little oddities

On the job Lilith is very focused, she works hard and understands her role and what it means to the public and herself. Liliths personality is very outgoing alongside the rest, she is happy to induldge in moments of banter and laughter with friends or co-workers. However she is extremely dependable when the job calls for it, putting in overtime where needed and working hard to serve the public. Lilith knows how important family is to people, and wants to make sure she can help any and every family.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

Lilith is super friendly with co-workers! She's happy to help with favours, and assists where fit. She gets along with most of her co-workers, as she sees no reason to not be friendly and kind to all. Being fairly young, she takes her time to ensure she listens to older co-workers and to note down things they say incase it comes in handy in the future. Lilith wants the best for the future after all!

Plans for the future include starting a family. Lilith wants to get married, have a wonderful family and enjoy her life with walks to beaches and such. She has various plans for ways to progress higher up in the EMS however that won't be till later on in her career!

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?

Nothing at the moment! She doesn't have 20/20 vision however and wears contact lenses to combat this!

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Originally born in Italy, Lilith grew up in a happy home. She helped with olive harvests and such on her familys farm. Her mother was a sweet, loving caring figure and was Liliths secret favourite parent. Her father had no faults, he was just never really around due to constant harvests and maintaining the family farm. Lilith would learn JSL off her mother, who used it because her hearing wasn't the best. Lilith enjoyed her family home, which had pink tulips littered throughout; her mothers favourites.

At 26 Lilith moved to Karakura, to start a new life in a new place. She'd learned japanese and was able to communicate. Before the move, Lilith had been at a top univeristy in Rome. She studied Pre-Med, Biology as her majors, minoring in psychology. She'd worked part time as a nurse in the hospital near her collage to gain experience before becoming a fully fledged doctor. After this, she worked for 2 years in a hospital in her home town, helping locals before deciding to start a new life. She'd transfer to Karakura hospital with hopes to start her career and advance it further than ever before.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Lilith O'Sullivan

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):

Mx

Characters Given Name(s):

Lilith (for friends and family) Mx O'Sullivan (professional enviroments)

Characters Preferred Name:

Lily

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:

Female non binary

Characters Religious Domination:

Athiest

Characters Marital Status:

Single

Characters Nationality:

Asian-Italian

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

Lilith had been living in Karakura for just under a year, she'd now have a home and worked at a shop to get settled before applying.

Working Experience(s):

She'd spent a total of 5 years in hospital groups in various positions before applying here.
Academic Degree:

BSc Degree (Biology)

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Biology
Pre-Med
Minor(s):

Psychology
Native Languages:

Italian and Japanese
Other Languages:

JSL & Chinese​

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, however, your application has been put on pending as of now

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, and we hope you're glad to hear your application has been accepted!
Refer to the Emergency discord upon seeing this.​

Users who are viewing this thread