[OOC section]
In Game Name:

Lillytippy
School Employee Role you are Applying For:

School Nurse Asistant
How often do you log onto the server?:

About once every day
Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:

no I have not been banned on purpose but for a misunderstanding of hacking because they didn't realized I was in creative and an old teacher from before the server ip changed.
Can you ensure that you will often come on:
yes I can ensure I will often come on to do my job
Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?:

yes I understand
In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:

To help out the nurse as much as possible to keep her unstressed and the patients unstressed too. Also to keep trouble makers out of the nurses office and from bothering the nurse too much while she deals with the patients that need her most. I also help her with the patients too.
Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
yes I have
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I have a good amount of roleplaying with my friends and on my own.
Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
yes I do, I must help the nurse with her day to day tasks that the patients bring in to the office. I have to calm them down and keep them relaxed and as comfortable as possible. While the nurse is seeing the other patients, I have to keep the lobby quiet till she has time to see them.
[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:

I would respond ''Please calm down and take a breathe I am here to help you."
You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:

I would proceed with caution and try to do the job safely
Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:

I would go get another employee to help me in the situation if its too dangerous to do on my own.
[IC section]
Applicant Name:

Lilly
Chosen Job:

School Nurse Assistant

Motivation for Joining YHS:

I want to help out the nurse and students learn and stay safe during there time with us at the school.
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I do my job to the max precision possible and follow the rules as well as I can so I don't get hurt or others get hurt by my actions.

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Denied
During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would respond ''Please calm down and take a breathe I am here to help you."
You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:

I would proceed with caution and try to do the job safely
Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:

I would go get another employee to help me in the situation if its too dangerous to do on my own.
Very low detail and it seems rushed. Also another school nurse assistant has been chosen, re-apply in 1 week. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread