LilQueenLiv | Police Officer Application

KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

LilQueenLiv

Previous bans:
No previous bans!

Describe your activity on the server:
I play on SchoolRP about 3 hours a day minimum; however, the maximum is at least 6 hours! I log in about 90% of the time, especially when I fill out an inactivity form. I try my best to get on and start roleplaying! (OOCLY) I am a college student, so the fact of how I get to do my homework and get online to play SchoolRP is probably one of my biggest accomplishments. That accomplishment is having the time to spend time with people online and socialize.

Which time zone are you in?
My timezone is EST. (Eastern Standard Time)

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag
Yes, I do have discord. My discord is bri#7039

Do you have a microphone [Required]:
Yes, I do have a microphone. I use it every day!

List your current and past applications:
Here are my current and past applications!
DarkAngel_0715 Main ACC
[ACCEPTED] - https://schoolrp.net/threads/darkangel_0715-spanish-application.22222/
[ACCEPTED] - https://schoolrp.net/threads/darkangel_0715-college-professor-application.31436/
[ACCEPTED] - https://schoolrp.net/threads/darkangel_0715-college-professor-role-request.31516/
[ACCEPTED] - https://schoolrp.net/threads/darkangel_0715-debate-professor-application-switch.32645/
[ACCEPTED] - (Can't find the link, but I was a High School teacher for Sociology).
[DENIED, position was full] - https://schoolrp.net/threads/darkangel_0715-school-nurse-application.23678/

LilQueenLiv ALT ACC
[ACCEPTED, the application was later switched to my Main ACC] https://schoolrp.net/threads/lilqueenlivs-hospital-staff-application.40329/
[ACCEPTED] https://schoolrp.net/threads/lilqueenlivs-language-application.40366/

What is your motivation for applying?:
I would like to state that I am 19 years old. As I previously stated, I am in college currently as a full-time student. I go to the gym 3 times a week and spend time socializing with people. On the other hand, I’ve been playing SchoolRP since the beginning of January 2018 or 2017, I don’t quite remember. However, it was for sure a long time ago! My goal for this year was to make time for myself and stop being lazy. I do this by communicating with people, make new friends, and most importantly be comfortable with what I am doing. Knowing that I have gotten this far, I want to spend my teenage and my young adult life experiencing this moment till I rather later in life for my future. This all sounds very touching, but it is quite true. I know for a fact, I would not be online when I’m 30 years old. When I get older, I want to remember the fun and great times I had with people. When I mean by people, I mean by each faction lead in SchoolRP. Such as; Professor faction lead, teachers, KPD, and EMS! I have completed my goal; however, I want to experience those goals so I can be much happier and express my thoughts to the server.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I fully understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
As for someone who worked as a Doctor for EMS. I gained a lot of knowledge about Police work. First, throughout all the ranks, police must COMMUNICATE! It is very important to communicate because without communication there will be no teamwork or great cooperation happening together. A lack of communication can also increase problematic crimes in the city, including Police death(‘s) if not worked well quickly. Second, patrolling. Police patrol around the city to find any unusual activities or any suspicion. This can include students, school employees, strange behavior from adults, and etc... Police can have access to look through the citizen’s belongings. Of course, refusing so, can lead to much more further problems. At the police station, there are bails you will have to acknowledge through. Each bail price depends on the citizen's arrest and reasoning. Which is the crime they have committed. Furthermore, Police take in report calls. Personally, I believe it is best not to go alone in situations like this, because it may be a lure. Which, Police officers must and should tag along with their co-workers. They must be professional and acknowledge that they have to work hard, critical-thinking in situations, and be quick when it comes to dangerous activities. Of course, if you are a Cadet, the items they receive will be different because they did not officially pass the exam yet, till then. Nonetheless, I am looking forward to knowing and acknowledging Police work, so I can have a much fuller understanding of certain concepts as a Police Officer.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are important to SchoolRP in many ways. To begin with, there are people who purchase many illegal substances, weapons, or items. The word 'people' who I am referring to are citizens, shopkeepers, school employees, and etc... Secondly, many citizens show up to Karakura Hospital with a broken limbs, stab wounds, and/or bloody wounds. Many workers ask themself, who is doing this and why? To have a solution, the Police in Karakura would be important! Not only to help save lives but to also prevent suspects from performing much more illegal crimes. Without Police in Karakura, there will be no balance or safety for the citizens. This includes the future government system. It will be corrupted and hard to catch up with crimes in Karakura. In this case, if so, it will be very difficult for Police to acknowledge and/or realize how bad the crimes have risen in the Karakura. For example, imagine a whole gang of 5 are teaming up to beat up a student after school. The student is scared, worried, and frightened. What if the police didn’t exist at that time? The society in Karakura would be in much more of a dangerous place due to the number of crimes occurring at the location. Now, what if we add the Police into the picture. Criminals would have a hard time doing crimes because the Police officers are doing their job by receiving reports, looking through cases, patrolling, and etc... If police officers were to patrol, they would walk around the city to find any unusual activities. This can help the victims who are in luck to be saved by the officers. In my case, that is why the Police are important to SchoolRP.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes! I acknowledge that I am subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time!

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes! I acknowledge applying for this role, I agree to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role!

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
Yes! I acknowledge that if training is held whilst I am online, I am authorized to attend, or else I will be punished!

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes! I understand fully and acknowledge that I am subject to IC harassment and to NOT take things OOCly when dealing with training and situations!

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Sasha ‘Ava’ Hanamura is a very calm but hard-working adult. No matter what, Sasha will be on time to any appointment or task she is required to do. Sasha has light blue colored eyes that would match a bright beautiful sunny day in Karakura. Along with blonde short hair nearly matching her light skin-toned color. She isn’t just unique; Sasha is a very out-going person who loves communicating with people to talk about their problems in their life. A very sweet 32 year old woman who speaks like she is in front of the stage communicating with more than 100+ people in the audience! Her heartwarming smile would make anyone’s day. On the other hand, Sasha loves to solve mystery activities or anything that would catch her mind! She would not continue her day without solving a case. A quick little flashback, Sasha grew up with her older sister named, “Matilda M. Hanamura”. Everytime the sister’s walk outside, they have to secure themselves with anything they have! Just in case any horrible things happen to Matilda and Sasha. Nonetheless, Sasha is a very outgoing person who loves to explore and go on adventures, keeping an eye out on people, so she can save a life! No matter what, Sasha will always keep her head up. This is what makes her even more unique. Not only does she look out for crimes on the street, but she takes care of everyone in her city as best as she can. Finally, Sasha wears a beige coat that would reach down to her arms, light blue jeans, a white crop top, and last but not least. . . gray boots!

What they're like on and off the job?
Sasha ‘Ava’ Hanamura is a fun, talented, and outgoing person off the job. First, Sasha will always go to the store to buy food for her family and/or co-workers. Secondly, she will walk around the town to see if anyone needs help. Even if she is off the job or working, she will never stop working. That way, she can look out for people who need help and/or assistance. However, Sasha is still serious when she is outside. She has learned her lesson that sometimes, people will be behind her back and can end up in a tragic way! Also stating that she is serious, Sasha is honestly very calm and a happy person. Fearing to remember her past, she will always think about her future. If she were to have a boyfriend or is married, Sasha will see him. This will be rare though. . . since, of course, she does not take a lot of breaks. Sasha fears if her relationship will break off. This would not be her fault since she will always follow her path and goal. If it weren’t up to her, Sasha would feel like Karakura would be the one of the most dangerous cities in Japan. This is her home, she will not abandon it or disown the ones she loves. Of course, behaving like an adult, Sasha will stay on top of her boundaries. Being mature is something that she will always have in her head. Even when going outside, Sasha will feel like there are a lot more people who are in danger. She may have fun times or joke around with her family or great friends at her job! However, at the end of the day, she is still continuing with her goal on what is right for her path.

On the other hand, on the job, Sasha is a very serious and strict adult when working. She does not play around, fool around, or stop helping in the city. She will complete the work and continue on with her people; no matter what! Sasha is someone a person would need when they are afraid to go out alone or feel like they are in danger. Being respectful, serious, and hard-working is one of her main skills in life. After 32 years of Sasha living and continuing. . . she will never underestimate her goal on and off the job. “Always stay on task”. If one were to focus, they will have a high chance at succeeding. In this situation; however, Sasha will always focus on her job. There will be no such thing as, “Sasha, take a few minutes off”. She will not allow it or accept it in any shape of way or form! Sasha will be relaxed, calm, and serious. Most of all, she is a hard-worker who will not stop till she believes her case has been successfully completed! If there comes a time where it may be a death or alive situation, Sasha signed up for this, no matter what, she will accept her activity and fight for what is right. That is protecting the city. On the other hand, Sasha is a person who will not accept to play around while on-duty. It is unacceptable for her personal career and professional career! This will not make her proud, happy, or feeling like she skipped out on days because she is tired. If she has a long-term goal, it will be completed!

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Her plans for the future are very simple. That is making sure everyone in the city is safe. Always keeping her people first, Sasha will not stop till she makes sure the city, her friends plus family, and the government workers are safe from any possible threat or danger to them! However, her own future will depend on her goal. In the end, she does want to live a happy life and possibly have kids one day! Sasha may fear, her kids won't see her much. However, she knows that the only way to help and guide the city to safety is physically being there for them. If she were to be in a relationship, Sasha will hope and pray that he will understand that her promise will never be broken to the ones that live in her city. . . Karakura. Knowingly, that someday she will risk herself if her workers were in danger. If she were ever to retire, Sasha would give everyone her love. Most importantly, spend time with her future family as she could. She may look serious and/or not always happy, but if Sasha is with the ones she loves, then she will feel like her family will always be in her heart no matter where she goes. As for the most part, the job will define the future for her.

Sasha’s outlook on her co-workers would always be respectful. Of course, she has a fun personality! However, she sees her life as a job, which is guiding those to safety for her city. Strict and a polite person, Sasha feels like she gives a lot of passion to those who are also saving the city as well. This means the Karakura Police Department, lawyers, Emergency, and etc. . . There is absolutely no excuse for Sasha to be disrespectful or disobey those who are helping the city. As continuing on the outlook to her co-workers, she will work side-by-side no matter what! If there was an issue with someone in the department, Sasha will continue doing her job. Her job will matter more than anything. As for watching the Karakura Police Department doing their job, she is absolutely fascinated by how quickly, on time, and careful they are when it comes to serious cases. Which in this case, this would conclude on why Sasha does not stop working and continue respecting the ones who are saving their city. If Sasha were to get older and become old, she would be thankful and grateful for those who have worked by her side through all the troubling, difficult, and dangerous cases. Especially for more than 32 years of living, she will be thankful that she has family, friends, and co-workers who will remember her after what she has done.

BACKSTORY
Born on July 7, a little girl who grew up without her parents, turned out to be a strong confident woman. No one expected this of course. She was one of the lonliest children in the city. Turning her down on the streets, begging for a job, no money whatsoever, and no place to live. Sasha ‘Ava’ Hanamura grew up in a small town in Spain called, “Besalú”. It was one of Spain’s most famous towns for tourists to visit too. Although, when Sasha was living on the streets, a rich family came up to her, offered the 6 year old girl for help. As time passed by, she grew up with a beautiful family that she rarely stayed with. Sasha would figure out why her parents died when they were buying groceries late at night. Figuring out why and who would do this. . .Her older sister, Matilda, looked after Sasha no matter what. Both being adopted, they still had a goal to capture, which is, “Capture the criminals”. As Sasha graduated from high school in Spain. She traveled to Japan with Matilda to figure out why there is an increasing amount of crimes in Karakura. Figuring this out, they went to college for a Criminal Justice degree. Successfully, after two years of major studying and crime works. They have decided to move to Karakura where they will spend most of their lives examining the city, exploring, and helping the innocent citizens who are being hurt. Sasha is a 32 year old woman who rarely smiles and keeps her professionalism at her best. Short blonde hair, light-toned skin color, and sky-blue colored eyes. People may adore her for how serious she will be; however, Sasha does not play around when it comes to criminals or citizens being very suspicious. Doing so, she will step right onto the case and examine every single detail on how and why a specific situation has occurred. Furthermore, Sasha will give her all to prevent any more crimes occurring in the city. Doing so, she will give all of her 100% knowledge to the Police department. Helping out crimes, suspects, and any suspicion around the city of Karakura. Knowingly, she may never find who killed her parents. In her heart, she will have a truly amount of love for them. Sasha ‘Ava’ Hanamura will not stop, simply she will not give up those who are committing crimes in the city. Giving Karakura peace and love, by detaining the criminals away.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Sasha ‘Ava’ Hanamura

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss. Hanamura.

Given Name(s):
Ava or Sasha.

Preferred Name:
Sasha.

IC Phone number:
273-433-171

Religious Denomination:
Catholic.

Marital Status:
Single.

Nationality:
Spaniards/Spain

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:

Started at age 21. 11+ years of training so far.

Working Experience:
6 years full-time at a detective’s front desk work.

Academic Degree:
Criminology Degree

Year of Graduation:
2008: High School - Diploma Degree at 19 years old.
2010: College - Associate’s Degree at 21 years old.
2010 6 months later: Bachelor’s Degree - Police Academy.

Major(s):
Criminal Justice and Criminology

Minor(s):
Forensic Science, Criminal Law, and Corrections.

Native Languages:
Spanish.

Other Languages:
Japanese

ryabh

Level 102
ryabh
ryabh
Notable
ACCEPTED

- Congratulations on being accepted
- You will be receiving DMS from ryab#5777 with instructions soon​