players online

Denied LILripx47 Event Team Application

lilripx471

Level 15
RewindRP
RewindRP
Notable+
IGN: LILripx47​
Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server: I am on around 15-29 hours a week, I have only been warned twice for continuing a chain, I have never been banned.​
lease provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:
Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone: LILripx47#7718. Yes, I do have a functional Microphone.

What is your time zone and country of residence ?: United States, UTC-4
Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted? Yes, I am aware.​
What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?: My work experience might not outshine the other applicants, But I have worked on Apartment Designing, Tower Floor Designing, and Off SRP builds.​
Are you currently part of any Community Team? If so, which one and do you think you are able to manage your activity in both? I am not a part of any other Community Factions.​
Please provide a minimum of three (maximum of five) detailed event suggestions that would work for our server: Event #1: Turkey Hunting: Turkey Hunting in the greatest detail I could possibly do would be, Players would have to buy guns, or spears from a shack at the front of the forest(s), Next they would enter the forest while wearing camouflage outfits. Lastly, they would wander the forest for around 3 ICLY hours. Event #2: Corn Maze: A corn maze in the greatest detail I could manage would be, In the school baseball feild there would be a corn maze in the fall, Students would 125¥ to get in. Next, they would have a semi-easy time finding the exit. A Lastly at the exit there would be a box of candies for the students who completed the maze. Event #3: Hide and seek around the School: Hide and Seek around the school would be a after school event, there all of the school employees would be the seekers along with some students as seekers. The off limit places are, Club Rooms, and Teacher Lounges. The event would be free, and at the end whoever gets found last gets 10,000¥.​
Additional notes N/A​

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Event Team! Unfortunately, we have chosen to deny this application for the following reasons:
- We actually really liked the corn maze idea as simple as it is, but your application lacks detail, organization, and more interesting events for the community.

Feel free to re-apply anytime!

Users who are viewing this thread