mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Linden Thornwell Character Biography

AjaxInfinity

Level 2
Linden October Thornwell

(I drew that and I hate it so much but I got nothing else so here we go, also his eyepatch isn't shown cause I kinda forgot about it until after I finish.)
Basic Information

First Name: Linden
Surname: Thornwell

Aliases: Lindy, Lots, Lotty (cause the letters of their full name spell out LOT, get it?)

Age: (I dunno what to put here cause of the age rankup thing in game so rip)

Height: 5ft 5inches

Weight: 210

Build: Short and Stocky.

Skin Color: pale

Eye Color: Amber

Hair Style: Shaved sides with the rest braided back.

Hair Color: dyed red

Fashion: Very grunge

Abnormalities: Blind in left eye.

Date of Birth: October 28th 1999

Place of Birth: Minnesota, United States

Nationality: American

Race: Caucasian

Sexual Orientation: Gay

Religious Beliefs: Pagan

Political Beliefs: Would be considered liberal but they don't care for politics.

General Appearance

Appearance: Short, wider body shape, red hair, Amber eyes, freckles across the bridge of their nose, eyepatch over left eye, slight gap between two front teeth, bushy eyebrows, septum piercing, wooden gauges in each ear, eyebrow piercing on left side.

Personality: Grumpy, aloof, cynical, blunt, slightly morbid

Diseases/Illness: Weak immune system, slight blindness.

Character Voice:
Gruff, gravelly tone, usually mixed with sarcasm or slight annoyance.

Equipment:
Backpack, Umbrella, notebook.

Clothes: t-shirts, jacket(flannel or otherwise), jeans, boots, eyepatch(not really clothing but is never without it)

Hobbies: Gardening, Rock collecting, cooking, reading, wood carving(thought not very good), bone collecting.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities: Weak immune system causes them to catch a lot of minor colds and flus, blindness in left eye, bad depth perception, fear of thunderstorms, allergic to dogs.

Skills: Cooking(especially baking), Gardening.

Quirks: Stutters and talks too fast when really excited about something. Gets extremely shy around people they're interested in. (both of which aren't often noticed/seen since they don't talk much), squints a lot due to bad vision, sneezes really loud, mumbles a lot.

Family: Atticus Thornwell(Father), Sasha Thornwell(Step-Father), Beatrix Harvey(Mother)

Backstory: Linden was a 'pleasant surprise' as his parents like to put it, which he knows is just a nice way of saying accident. He had a very calm early childhood growing up in the middle of nowhere on the boarder of Minnesota and Wisconsin, USA. Until the age of five when his mom and dad started to not get along so well. After the divorce Lindens Father Atticus claimed custody of him and a couple years later he remarried. Around age 10 Linden had a slight accident which took the sight from his left eye and experienced a lot of bullying because of it by a small group of kids from the same neighborhood, this influenced his untrusting nature. With both parents moving every few years often due to their respective jobs Linden spent most of his time at his grandparents house growing up. His grandparents taught him a lot, such as cooking, gardening and wood carving which he'd continue to enjoy into his teenage years. He never made many friends in school while in the states due to his grouchy and stubborn attitude but thats just how he likes it. He'd rather have his nose in a book than socialize. On his 14th birthday his parents decided that they would start taking him with them during their travels. Their next stop? Japan. Lets see how long this move lasts.​

Users who are viewing this thread