L1nguni_9

Level 3

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
LinguinRP

Previous bans:
No previous bans.

Describe your activity on the server:
I play SRP everyday for about 2 to 5 hours. I’ve played SRP for 2 years and got to experience multiple types of roleplay, ranging from Hospital Rp, to college rp, to being a college professor and teaching! In the SRP forums, I am normally more of an active viewer then an active poster, although most of the time I use the forums to post my applications.

Which timezone are you in?
I’m in the CT time zone.

Do you have Discord?
Yes, Linguini#5003

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes, I have a microphone.

List your current and past applications:

French - https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application.32196/ (Accepted)
German - https://schoolrp.net/threads/germen-application.32082/ (Accepted)
Hebrew - https://schoolrp.net/threads/hebrew-application.31911/ (Accepted)
EMS - https://schoolrp.net/threads/gabriels-doctor-app.21133/ (Accepted)
Swedish - https://schoolrp.net/threads/swedish-lang-app.20647/ (Accepted)
Italian - https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-language-application.19868/ (Accepted)
News Reporter - *********************************d/142yJATId2UqHJScZnQVYaKBhJe_IckojgkgVRqvvxzc/edit?usp=sharing (Accepted)
College Professor - Done through discord, couldn't find it for some reason. (Accepted)
Janitor - https://schoolrp.net/threads/janitor-application.32685/ (Accepted)

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying is the interest in military and law that I have in real life. I always think of what it would be like to do something this professional and delicate. I also really got to know the Gangrp world back in the day, and I feel like I’m ready and excited to explore the opposing side of Gangrp, Policerp.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
I do understand basic conduct. On the other hand I also understand Japanese law to a certain degree, although it is new to me. I feel like there are certain aspects and exceptions in Japanese Laws that I would have to learn since it is a foreign state and nothing like the countries that I used to live in.

What are the Police ranks?

Commissioner

Captain

Head Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Sergeant

Corporal

Patrol-Officer

Cadet

Investigation Department

Head Investigator

Investigator

Investigator Trainee

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Well I have a pretty decent establishment of normal laws regarding driving, and citizen behaviour. I know the basic methods and precautions that cops take to stay safe during a traffic or encounter stop.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are important to SRP in order to ensure overall citizen safety. Police also create a conflict for people who try to IllegalRP, without police IllegalRP would become uncontrollable making SRP complete chaos. I also believe Police are important to SRP just for the very fact that they help people not lose their important characters by saving lifes.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I do acknowledge that I am a subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Yes, I do acknowledge that I'll be agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?

Yes, I acknowledge that training is held while I am online, and a lack of attendance could result in a demotion and punishment.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes, my tolerance is quite good, and I do acknowledge that I will be a subject to IC harassment.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
Rue Bloomburg is a Isreali male, standing at 6,0. His posture would look straight but somewhat relaxed as blond hair would frame his light brown eyes and would often be very alert and honest. He’d have some freckles sprinkled on his nose and would often hold a calm grasp on reality. His voice would be rustic but punctual and would have a slight middle eastern accent.
Rue is a unique individual, although his honesty may be too honest at times, he learns to be altruistic when he needs to be, often trusting his own decisions, and often extremely patient.

What he's like on and off the job?
When Rue is off the job, he’s often easy going and a free spirit. Although when given a job, he has the tendency to lock himself up in a loophole of focus. Going as far is ignoring outside disturbances such as family. He never takes his eye off the prize, although he’s never too greedy for the prize.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
Rue treats his coworkers the way they want to be treated. If a coworker sends hints that he’d like to be treated as a friend, Rue would do so, but would still keep the proper respect required to talk to coworkers, especially during work. If a coworker wants to be treated as nothing but a work partner or acquaintance, Rue will do so with the proper respect.

BACKSTORY

Rue was the first of two children, born in 1970 in Tel Aviv, Israel. His childhood consisted of learning Ancient Hebrew, reading the Torah, and constant threats from the enemies surrounding Israel. Rue's parents were very religious, often forcing him to practice Judaism and making him participate in traditions such as Bar Mitzvah. As Rue grew to the age of 18, he enlisted in the Israeli army due to it being mandatory. Rue’s experience in the army was dangerous, teaching him how to handle himself in a crisis and also informing him that the human body isn't invincible. During Rue’s service his brother, Lue, was born. This conflicted with Rue’s service since he felt the need to meet Lue in person. As Rue’s services finally came to an end, he began to travel the world as most Israeli men do when they finish their service. Rue went to Iceland, where he lived for 20 years in isolation. His isolation was not a bad thing, Rue often enjoyed being alone and working for himself. Cutting wood, preparing his dinner, shoveling snow, and hunting for his food weirdly calmed him. As he spent more time in Iceland he met a beautiful blond lady. Immersed in her beauty, Rue decided to talk to her and spent time with her. They would go on walks by the mountains and fish together, spending most of their boring cold day doing something they love. Rue finally came to know the female as Sara. Sara was easy going and Rue would eventually ask her the big question. As time passed on Sara fell very ill, and was diagnosed with cancer. Rue had to witness his wife slowly degrade into the inevitable death. Heartbroken, he moved to Karakura, where his brother Lue resided with a wife and children. Hoping to find a good and honorable paying job.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Rue

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Given Name(s):
Rue

Preferred Name:
N/A

IC Phone number:

Religious Denomination:
Jewish

Marital Status:

Single (Widowed)

Nationality:
Israelite

Current Location:
Karakura Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
3 years of service in the IDF (Israeli Defence Force)

Working Experience:
Agricultural Entrepreneur

Academic Degree
Strategic Intelligence Degree
Psychology Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Strategic Intelligence Degree

Minor(s):
Psychology

Native Languages:
Hebrew
Iclandic

Other Languages:
Japanese

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Denied

We’ve decided to deny your application today. Nonetheless you applying is very much appreciated​

Users who are viewing this thread