LinguiniRP (Applying on an Alt Account)

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

Yes, Linguini#5003

Have you ever been banned (If yes when and why?):

No bans on record.

What is your timezone?:

CT

Describe your activity on the server:

My activity on the server as of now is the following. I have one character currently who is a College Professor teaching Psychology. I Normally go with him every day for around 1-3 hours to teach a class or to just accompany and help students in the hallway if I am still in the process of planning a specific lesson. My activity on this character continues outside of work too. I have many friends and family I love to interact with outside of work furthering my current activity on the server.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I do acknowledge that if I am inactive that I will be demoted.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

School Librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

I'm applying for the role School Librarian. The aspect of a School Librarian is the following. A School Librarian is there to make sure the Library is in order, organized, and maintained with proper respect. Not only are they there to make sure things go smoothly in the library, they are there to make suggestions to students who love to read and to gain knowledge from the aspect of reading.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
In general, my roleplay experience is full and rich of many diverse roles ranging from College Professor, EMS, Janitor, and News Reporter. Aside from having jobs that increased my experience in roleplay, I've had a good amount of time on the server to learn basic terminology and the basic structures of roleplay. This includes types of roleplays that are not jobs, for example, GangRP, DetailRP, and other such things. Since we're talking about generality here, I do have some roleplay experience outside of the server. I've been involved in many Gmod roleplay servers which defiantly increased my overall knowledge about roleplay and creating applications. Gmod servers like StarWarsRP and MilitaryRP have expanded my knowledge and have given me a great deal of experience.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

French - https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application.32196/ (Accepted)
German - https://schoolrp.net/threads/germen-application.32082/ (Accepted)
Hebrew - https://schoolrp.net/threads/hebrew-application.31911/ (Accepted)
EMS - https://schoolrp.net/threads/gabriels-doctor-app.21133/ (Accepted)
Swedish - https://schoolrp.net/threads/swedish-lang-app.20647/ (Accepted)
Italian - https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-language-application.19868/ (Accepted)
News Reporter - *********************************d/142yJATId2UqHJScZnQVYaKBhJe_IckojgkgVRqvvxzc/edit?usp=sharing (Accepted)
College Professor - *********************************d/1G7RPhXjiocK2spMBDYxJaRPrVcdF3yoymPuz4_Os5yo/edit (Accepted)
Janitor - https://schoolrp.net/threads/janitor-application.32685/ (Accepted)

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
I would ignore those comments if they are temporary. I have no time for people with such behavior. Although if the comments persist and my character feels that he's had enough, proper punishment would take action. Detention, or even involve the Vice Principle or Dean if the comments spiral out of control.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
My character immediate response is to first stop the fighting from further proceeding. Even if I must get hit, Id rather the students not hurt themselves. Once I have managed to stop the fighting I'd redirect to detention where I would give them a lecture on what they did wrong and hand them to detention or a possible suspension depending on the circumstances.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
My character would let them know that what they are doing is wrong, and unsafe. Although if they keep proceeding with it my character would not intervene. School Employees are adults and are responsible for their own actions. If the School Employee repeats these dangerous actions and I see that no higher up has scolded, or corrected such behavior, I'd let an SLT know to keep an eye on that employee.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

Most of my characters are light hearted, reserved, but also free going. Around the break room he's sure to strike up a meaningful conversations with his co-workers. The better his relationship with his co-workers the more fun and meaningful his work becomes to him. Friendly, outgoing, and optimistic mixed with a bit of harmless mischievousness.
Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me He'd look at the books noticing something is out of order. After realizing the books are not alphabetized, he'd correct them placing them in the right order from A to Z.
/me Clearing his throat, He'd take out a copy of (Book that is being used) showing it to the student "Trust me, you wont regret this" He'd slide the book towards the student.
/me He'd sit down quietly looking out into the library, making sure no horseplay is evident, and that everything is sailing nice and smoothly.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name:

Gabriel Venditti
Age (Minimum age is 25):
Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss):
Mr
Academic Degree:
Masters
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Philosophy
Religious Studies
Minors:
N/A

Backstory

Gabriel Venditti was born in Italy, Milan, among three siblings. His life consisted of poverty and emotional and mental abuse from his parents. In the deep slums of Milan is where Gabriel learned how to live and enjoy life. He found himself often creating his fun by stealing bread and causing a commotion in the market, often getting himself in trouble with the law by the age of 12. In retrospect, this was one of Gabriel's most crucial points in learning how the world works. Upon having an intense encounter with a shop owner who didn't have time for thieves. Gabriel stole from this shop owner, not realizing the consequences. Getting caught by the shop owner was a big mistake, finding himself with a cut cheek and two bruised knees. As Gabriel returned home, the police had been talking to his parents, and his parents were not happy nor proud. As his parents had enough, they drove Gabriel up to the Alps, bordering Milan and Switzerland. His parents Dropped him off with the instruction to climb to the near top, where the Holy Church of Milan is. His journey to the top of the alps was only possible by fear and his experience in the streets of Milan. As he made it to the Holy Church, he was greeted by a priest who let him in. Instantly providing better living conditions than his parents. Gabriel jumped into the aspects of religion, often studying deep Catholicism and reading plenty of books as he was forced to. As Gabriel grew up to the age of 18, he was sent by his priest to work in the Holy Library of Milan. Four years later, Gabriel had a change of heart, moving to Karakura to pursue dreams. He found himself finding two girls who he fell madly in love with, creating an intense love triangle. Upon marrying one and leaving behind the other, regret and anger corrupted his mind. Divorcing the current wife and retreating to Italy. As Gabriel continued to grew up, he had the time to think about the mistakes he made the first time in Karakura. He decided to move back to get closure, and to start again, hopefully for the better this time.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining KHS is the opportunity to give life to an old character that I have left behind. I feel like it will re motivate me to RP more and to become a great librarian since I believe I have a nice solid backstory I can work from. I also feel like the librarian position is a bit vacant, leaving librarians no co-workers to RP with. As I have made friends with these librarians on my school account, I am very motivated to be working with them.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

I have worked as a Janitor and Professor RP wise, as for experience in real life, I have tutored Elementary kids in math. I believe this gave me a new outlook on the Elementary System.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I believe I should be accepted over the other applicants because I show a certain meticulous trait that I don't see other applicants have. I like to detail my work, and to expand it past its normal boundaries. I feel like this is a great reason to be accepted over other applicant because as a Librarian, you need to entertain yourself almost, especially when the library is empty. Instead of AFKing waiting for hours, I could be writing a new book to add to the libraries collection. The more books made the more respectable the librarians become.+
Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
I hope my application was enjoyable to read (:

Do you have any questions?:

I do have a question that correlates to my explanation in the question "Why should you be accepted over the other applicants". I mentioned writing books to add to the libraries collection. If I know a good amount of detail about a topic, lets say Psychology for example. Would I be able to write a book detailing Psychology, helping students with the class? I feel like every teacher should have the option to do this as it expands the libraries, well, library.

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

- Your past experiences on the Employee team weren't overall that outstanding, nor did you stay for very long. As you never met the 8 hour requirement whilst in the school employee faction and you also haven't yet reached the 15 class requirement for Professor, I don't believe that you can properly manage two roles at the same time; right now at least. However, thank you for putting effort into your second application.

You may re-apply in 14 days.
[10/1/2021]

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread