IGN of Club Leader (In-Game Name):

Kiyhau

RPName of Club Leader:

Coral Kirumi

Discord Tag (Discord#0000#):

Ash_#5370

Club name of the club you are apply for the leadership position:

Literature club

Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas do you have that could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?

Well from my perspective I feel like I would be a great leader, I do take dignity in my own work and I can get creative, the ideas I have for the club are kinda chill. But also I have the temptation to make it fun! I would love to do a certain type of writing contest and see what type of poems they write. Also I plan on making several votes on what type of literature the members would love to do! I feel like this club is also different from everyone since I have never seen anyone apply for this type of club.More activities can be held such as a outside reading and maybe after school events I do plan on reading at least novels as in actual literature that's what they would do, members choice of book.

CLUB INFORMATION

What is your motivation for becoming the new leader of this club:

My motivation for adding a literature club is that I feel like it would add a touch to peoples characters and over all add to my experience I feel like it would be a fun club to participate in and to help others out! This club will bring enjoyment and opportunity to try something new for me and others, this club idea was never suggested before from my knowledge so I feel like it would be a brand new experience and a new thing to try out, motivation comes from thinking of activities that others would enjoy and see their reactions I spectactated others clubs and I saw alot of people loving them, I wanted to give it a try because it seems fun and entertaining, I want people to try the joy of poetry and writing, this was my overall motivation for applying to bring in the literature club.

What activities will the club do?:

Members only:

book basketball deathmatch

Five teams of five 10 points are given to each team in the beginning of the game Each team is asked multiple choice–style literary questions. If a team answers correctly they get to take one point from any other team that they choose. They also get to nominate one person from their group to take a shot at the Nerf basketball hoop. If they sink the shot they get to take an additional four points from any team that they want. The team left standing with the most points wins. [Several more activities will be added once accepted if so.]

School:

Blackout poetry

This activity is during and after school depending if anything occurred, this activity is held in the gym teachers and staff can participate also, black out poetry is a fun game, grabbing words from a magazine or a newspaper blacking out certain words to make a poem but this is my own twist, involving everyone there five groups of students you will be given one piece of notebook paper that has words written on it, blacking out words in your own way, passing it Once to ur left letting the other mark it off, after so you create a poem with the remaining words you have left on your paper, this involves teamwork to understand how your colleagues see poetry different from you

How will the club benefit the School?:

How will literature club benefit to the school?

Well as I know literature can benefit several ways, for starters the students learn the freedom of given therefore leads to deep understanding of reading which can be used for subjects that involve types of reading known as English, some teachers use books to help those who don't have a understanding of the English language or to help with English grammar, this would help somewhat to those teachers because if a student has a deep understanding of the book they will soon begin to gain new perspectives which can lead to deep conversations that can lead for awhile or detailed sayings.

What will be the requirements for future members, if any?:

My requirements should be that all members should be active or try to attend activities, we do expect them to have a inactive log if they are inactive.​

imgayforwomen

Level 108
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich
Writing in itself is already a part of the Journalism Club, where the members are to write "reports" on activities around town. The reading part seems like it would take many meetings to finish a book which is inefficient because if a member were to miss a meeting or such, they'd just miss a part of the entire book. If it were to read it personally, I doubt all members would read an entire book for a minecraft game. Some, maybe, but definitely not all. All in all, the club is a good idea, though adjustments could help.

Demurity

Level 35
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, I have chosen to deny your application today. The reasons for denial include:
- A lack of elaboration on club ideas. You could have certainly constructed more thorough reasoning rather than having banners take up a fair share of the application.
- As stated above, the idea of a literature club nears that of the Journalism Club. However, if you are to apply again and separate yourself from that, I would be very open to it.

Users who are viewing this thread