mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Liza 'Dotty' Ainsworth.

Totalore

Level 137
[ ◇ Liza 'Dotty' Ainsworth ◇ ]
2686102f4d1e679d2bf3f1d6d9d75262.jpg


{♡} Basic Information {♡}

First Name: Liza
Surname: Ainsworth

Preferred Name: "Dotty"

Aliases:
• Dotty
• LSD
• Ains
• Liz


Gender: Female

Age: 29 years old

Height: Around 5'6

Weight: 128lbs

Build: Hourglass build

Skin Color: Tan / Tint of peach

Eye Color: Black

Hair Style: Short, yet curly waves going down.

Hair Color: Black

Skin:
body.png


Abnormalities

Cannibalistic
Unstable way of handling things
Unusual behaviour involving emotions


Place of Birth: London

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Religious Beliefs: Atheism

Political Beliefs: None.


{♡} General Appearance {♡}

Personality: Immature, creepy, or weird.
"Teddy bear" on the inside for two individuals named Luke and Isabella
.

Diseases/Illness: None.

Equipment:
WP_Catalog_CopperFlask_Web_01_grande.jpg

A flask of an unknown red liquid that she is known to put into her drinks.
5207p001.jpg

A small watch given to her by her great grandfather, Ijo Ainsworth.



Hobbies: "Unknown buisness."

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities: Fear of spiders, snakes, and ticks.

Skills: Combat, basic beginner medical training, and buisness (Saturnize Café).

Family:
•
Mason Ainsworth (0nnset) ☆
• Liza Ainsworth (Mintix) ☆
• Xijo Ainsworth ☆
• Mai San Do (Mai San Ainsworth) ☆
• Ci La Ying X
• Ijo Ainsworth X


{♡} End ! {♡}
I am sorry if I didn't do this as you expected, I admit it I rushed.​
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top