SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
IGN:
LK_GamingYT - LK_GamingRP

Explain your activity on the Server:
I play usually about 4-8h a day in SRP. I have 8 months of experience on SRP with over 1750h on SRP.
To put things into perspective I got accepted as a professor on December 16th of 2020. I didn’t receive my classroom for 2 days. Even that so I still finished my quota number of that month with an extra class doing 3 or less a day. It was completely off of activity.

What previous experience do you have working in a team?:
Online experiences: I have been apart of mediocre build teams before. I have played many games like Rainbow Six Siege in which being a team is key. I have also been apart of a Roleplay team in developing role plays for people to enjoy on YouTube.
SRP experiences: I am the captain of a volleyball team Called Royal Ravens (the best unofficial team on the server currently) I have also been apart of a unofficial team Called Golden Leo’s and likely going to be a bobcat volleyball player soon. I have also worked in gangs in my past as a GangRPer. I don’t GangRP anymore but I’ve done many public speeches and hosted many events for us. Working alongside a team, and being a genuine leader.
Irl Experiences: I have played among a team my entire life. Most of my life I have played American Football and Basketball so that’s also more experience being amongst a team.

What makes you different from other applicants
To be honest there probably isn’t a lot that would separate me. So instead I’m going to focus on what I can bring to the table.
- I can come up with some detailed events as I’ve gotten a few rough ideas on some events we could do.
- I can be more active then the majority of people and really be dedicated to the role!
- I am also a pretty good builder, so if a event needs build I can help build them. I would also apply for Build Team just not confident enough in my abilities to become a builder for a server like this. I can though build at least about what I am talking about.
- I am really nice guy and I love helping people so if someone needs help with planning a event or whatever it might be I can help out. Helping out the community something I enjoy as I want to be useful, which is why I chose to apply for this position.
- I got a few ideas in the vault and can brain storm and come up with more.

Provide a detailed event proposal that would be seen by the Event-Team

[Field Day]

(Long Event)
Information ~ @Logan Michaels
- This event would be a school event where people get to enjoy themselves outside promoting exercise to the young youth of this generation!
• Late spring early summer time event
• Athletic attire (recommended)
• The event would last an entire school day. (OOC: 2 hours 15 minutes)
• There would be booths/concession you can buy food or other unique items you normally couldn’t buy!
• There would be blankets, tints, booth stands, bleachers, picnic baskets and more added to the outside of the school. (The school building being closed)

More Information
You can do many things during this even such as;
• You could swim and have competitions in swimming.
• You could gather friends and play Baseball.
• You can play Volleyball
• You can race your friends using the track.
• You can play Volleyball.
• You can also go around buy food and other cool items at the stands you normally wouldn’t be able to get!

[Beach Party]
(A quick event)

- This event would be a party where people come and participate.
• A summertime only event.
• Swim wear (Recommended)
• The event is rather short should last 30 minutes or so.
• There would be concessions for people to buy foods and drinks. (I.D for alcohol)
• There would be 3 swimming competition all 3 winners get 100k (You can only enter one race)
• For builds there would be some minor builds like a little dinky bar. Other small concessions, a dance floor etc.

More information
You can do many things in this event such as;
• You can swim with your friends having races.
• You can Build Sand Castles (OOC: build sand castles through DetailRP)
- You can play volleyball!
• You can party like if it was some sort of (age appropriate) club.
• You can buy alcohol and drink with your friends! (I.D Required)

[Bowling Ally Party]
(A quick Event)

- This event would be a party that anyone is invited to attend located at the bowling ally.

• This even could happen anytime.
• Any attire would be ok. (Probably better to avoid white)
• The event would be rather short. (Around 30 minutes or so)
• There would be a dance floor, and DJ.
• There would be a bar where you can buy foods, and drinks. (Alcohol I.D required)
• (Optional) There would be a DetailRP contest on dancing. Winner gets a cash reward!
• For builds, a dance floor would need to be added, a working bar, some tables, and perhaps a few other things. (Open to suggestions)

More Information
You can do these things in the event;
• You are able to take a date!

You are able to do some bowling while you are there.
• You are able to get drunk in public without consequences (Underage drinking can still lead to IC punishment)

(Disclaimer: This thread is subject to change as it’s a working progress! Also the pictures used in this thread I do not own. Pictures I got offline and added on text for the sake of this application)

Last edited:

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

- The events suggested are greatly ordinary and are commonly done throughout the entire year. We want to see unique ideas. More detail could also be provided in the application overall; however, we are thankful for your patience in awaiting a response and your interest in the role.
- If you have any questions, contact heb#5009 over Discord.​

Users who are viewing this thread