Lknsz (My alt) <-- Applying on alt account
Drnqk (Main)

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Redn#9890

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
Chilean Summer Time (CST) / EST +2

Describe your activity on the server:
SRP is a server that I enjoy playing, most of my free time goes directly to this server and I'm rarely inactive (unless there is something personal going on in my life). I'd rate my activity a solid 9/10.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I have never been banned, and I try my best to keep it that way.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I understand the consequences of inactivity and take 100% responsibility if I become inactive.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A Receptionist inside a school is a very important role, it's more than just sitting in a chair at the front desk. Receptionists are in charge of keeping every single student that needs help informed. A receptionist is someone that is always willing to help students or staff find their way around the school, for example: helping new students find their way around / pointing them in the right direction to key locations in the school etc. Receptionists are responsible for making sure students are staying safe in the main office/desk areas. While being at the front desk it's a receptionist's duty to make sure students are being safe as well as being mindful of others and their surroundings. In certain situations, punishment or warnings may be necessary if students are disobeying direct instructions such as removing masks etc.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I've been on SRP for around a year now and have tested out many different aspects of the server RP wise. I joined SRP not knowing that much about the server but I was still very interested in how it worked. Eventually I found my first friend group and began RPing with them almost everyday, of course I wasn't the greatest RPer at the time but I still had fun and enjoyed the server with friends. As time has passed I've involved myself in more than just general SchoolRP activities. I have experience in RomanceRP, and GangRP as well, I did however make sure to read over the rules multiple times since GangRP as we all know has its complications. In the past couple months I've really gotten into DetailRP, its one of the styles of RP I enjoy the most I find it extremely satisfying when a DetailRP action turns out well. I'm hoping that if accepted to this role, I will be able to gain new RP experiences, develop new ICLY relations and the opportunity to RP as a new character of a different age and role all together.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
In this acc (Lknsz):
[accepted] Korean application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/irina´s-korean-application.44648/
In my main (Drnqk):
[accepted] Jsl application 3 : https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-third-lang-app.47846/
[accepted] Spanish application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application-changing-it-for-jsl.44654/
[accepted] Korean application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-application.43089/
[accepted] Jsl application 2 : https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-aplication-2.40432/
[denied] Jsl application 1: https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.40414/
[denied] French application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application.39797/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[College][B] 20 years old (Drnqk)
[High-School][Grade-12] 18 years old (Lknsz)

Situations:
During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Her facial expression would change, she wouldn't seem as cheerful as before. In Sabrina's mind, these kinds of actions are extremely disrespectful to school faculty and anyone in general. She'd adjust her posture keeping a calm yet stern face, asking the student politely to stop cursing at that exact moment, giving them a fair warning. If the bad habit continues she would have to give them detention.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
She would quickly run towards the students fighting, standing in between them and pushing them apart. She'd start by trying to calm the students down, once everyone involved in the fight is a little bit more calm or relaxed, she'd check if both students are physically okay, if one of them is hurt she would instantly lead him to the nurses office. She'd attempt to get the students to speak about what had happened/finding the main source of the problem before sending both students involved to detention to reflect on their actions.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Before reporting the individual, she would let them know that what they are doing is inappropriate for a school faculty member, giving them a chance to stop before higher-ups are involved. If they are still not behaving as a faculty member should and ignoring her comments, she would report them to the Dean / Principal as needed.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?:
She would be very friendly most of the time, starting with a little wave followed by a good morning or good afternoon. After simple introductions, she would try to be as kind and polite as possible asking how their day has been and keeping small talk with others. She'd refrain from talking about tough topics (crime, politics, etc), as she'd want the break room to remain a peaceful place for staff members.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role: /me /me /me:
./me &7&o She'd pull the chair back, getting enough space for her to sit, Sabrina would sit gently on the chair, trying not to make any sounds. She'd pull the chair closer to the desk, adjusting her posture so she'd seem ready to help. She would interlock her fingers, and place both her elbows on the desk and her hands at the height of her neck, all this as she waited for someone that needed her help, keep a big and precious smile on her face the whole time.

./me &7&o She'd stand up off her chair making her way to the back of the front desk, opening a cabinet, searching for a "School Schedule book". This book would be a key piece for student's organization. She'd close the cabinet, holding the book in front of her with both hands, as she looked at the student with a big smile. She'd walk her way back to the desk, passing the book to the student as she sat back down.

./me &7&o As she remained seated on her chair, Sabrina would notice her desk partner arrive turning her head 45° to her left, looking at her desk mate. Before anything else, she'd give the individual a quick wave followed by a sweet &f"Hello!" &7&o, she'd then direct her attention back towards the busy school entrance.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):

Sabrina Lahtinen

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mrs

Preferred Name:
Sab

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
Athiest

Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
Bachelor degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Communications

Minors:
Japanese (Language studies)

Nationality:

Colombian

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

Native Languages:

Spanish

Other Languages:
Japanese

Backstory
Sabrina Lahtinen has lived most of his life in Finland in a little town called Loviisa, she is the biggest of 5 brothers with 25 years old, althought she doesnt share the same father, so her mother had Sabrina at her 21 years old, let's say she wasn't expected at all, and that's where her accent and name comes from, Sabrina´s father was a young Colombian Male whose family had moved to Finland after they got a great job in there, Sabrina´s mother Elvi, prefers not to talk abt this, as she treats her like one of the others, She even has her Step-dads last name. In the end, they all lived in the same house for a few years and had great memories together to be actually considered as good brothers, meaning her Childhood turned to be pretty normal, as she grew up.

Everyone said she was right like her mother, a very smart person, open to help everyone that needed her and that also loved school, people even used to say they had the same voice apart from her accent and had pretty look-alike expression, we can say that Sabrina was a great admirer of her mom, maybe the only one as she never met her real dad, and her Step-dad wasn't the best Parent u could ask for.

Having the mother she had, Working hard at school was crucial for her, she would never disappoint her , anyways this wouldnt be hard for Sabrina as her love for school and leanrning helped her go thru all her schoolar years being almost every year the best student on the class, but herself having good grades was not enough for her, she also wanted to see her classmates pass with her, and with her helpful personality she would end up explaining whatever her partners needed to pass, she developed this helping role with the years to the point that at her 16 years she had turned into a School Councillor looking forward to help even more, but this wasnt enough for her, as she every day passed in front of the front desk watching the wonderful receptionist give their time for the others, she thought she was doing nothing compared to them, they seemed way more important and helpful, here is where Sabrinas idea to become a Receptionist started, but she had to prepare herself for this, this was not even near an easy job, so knowing this Sab arreanged everything to become what for her seemed to be a dream job.

Right when she ended School, she had a crucial decision to make, First of all, due to her wonderful grades she gets the chance to move to Finland capital which is Helsinki, in the look for better studying opportunities, Here is where she gets into Helsinki´s University, the best University in Finland, where she got to study communications, years kept passing and she started to love more and more her career she was already ready to go out and test all her knowledge.

In the year 2019 she got to graduate from communications, with a proud familt that always encouraged her to get her goals, now she is on the picking spot, its not easy for a well-developed student to choose an option with all the offers and ideas she had, but she opted for one, Her own school in Loviisa, where she learned the basic stuff to be the female she is now, plus now she is back with her family and doesnt think to move away from. But just 2 years later Sabrina´s step-dad or Elvi´s husband dies, the family get almost forced to move out, and as Elvi knew a bunch of friends that lived in Karakura, and that from their experiences seemed like a nice place, this is the place Elvi chooses to move to, Elvi works as a teacher in Karakura´s School, where they also got Receptionist and if sabrina could get a job she likes in this new city, that job would be in the same place that her mom works at and a place where everything is wonderful!

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Once I got to Karakura I knew that the Karakura High school faculty, could be a wonderful place where I can improve in every side of life, learning how to be better as a person from the people around me, the right way to do my work thanks to my desk mates, make new friends and be completely open to doing what it is needed to make Karakura, and this school a better place, This work also is the dream of my life, which means a lot to me, and thinking about all the training I have had, I'm ready to join.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I always focused my studies from college to get here. meaning that i really know how to do this job and i would also say that i spread a very positive vibe which at one point really helps to make a hardworking and happy environment, in where people will desire to work, this also means that no fights with other employes will come from me, and any posible fights will be right away stopped as i dont like them, I also consider that I quick fast, meaning that my job would be quick and efficent, giving even more space for more people to get their questions or problems resolved

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Accepted

Good application! Ping me on Academics Discord to get started - mariav#6666
Since it's been a while since applications are not reviewed please let me know ASAP if you are still interested in the role.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread