Level 17
LLighttea
LLighttea
Rich

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
LLightLLatte

Previous bans:
I have had no previous bans on any of my accounts.

Describe your activity on the server?:
I would say I am pretty active on the server as I play usually for around six to eleven hours on a daily basis but as well, school is a problem which would decay my activity to it being from four to seven hours I would believe. Other than that, I would say my activity on the server (SRP) would be alright.

Which time zone are you in?:
The time zone I am in is, EST

Do you have discord? If so what is it?:
Yes, I do have discord. It is, LLighttea#2611

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes, I do have a microphone and it is working perfectly

List your current and past applications:

City Application(s)
https://www.schoolrp.net/threads/llightfolds-police-application.23456/ - ✔
https://www.schoolrp.net/threads/llightfolds-nurse-application-1.19937/ - ✔
https://www.schoolrp.net/threads/llightdecafs-professor-application.33530/ - ✔
Shrine application (Private conversation) - ✔

Character Authorization Application(s)
https://www.schoolrp.net/threads/llightdecafs-language-application.33161/ - ✔
https://www.schoolrp.net/threads/llightdecafs-language-application.33160/ - ✔
https://www.schoolrp.net/threads/llightfolds-scottish-application.32354/ - ✔
https://www.schoolrp.net/threads/llightteas-gaelic-app.21031/ - ✔
https://www.schoolrp.net/threads/llightfolds-gaelic-app.20591/ - ✔
https://www.schoolrp.net/threads/llightfolds-spanish-app.20245/ - ✔
https://www.schoolrp.net/threads/anxietydani_s-swahili-app.17833/ - ✔
https://www.schoolrp.net/threads/llightfolds-lang-app-1.17245/ - ✔
https://www.schoolrp.net/threads/llightfolds-language-application-1.15839/ - ✔
https://www.schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-2.14252/ - ✔
https://www.schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-1.14117/ -✘
https://www.schoolrp.net/threads/xxmystical_duskx-lang-application.13024/ - ✘

Misc Application(s)
https://www.schoolrp.net/threads/llightfolds-college-application.32348/ - ✔
https://www.schoolrp.net/threads/llightteas-college-application.22132/ - ✔

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
I have multiple experiences with detailed RP as I have been doing it for almost three years now as far as I can recall. Almost two years ago, I was a nurse in the hospital faction in SchoolRP. This was the beginning of actually detailrping all of the actions I usually do. Detail RP was on a regular basis on SRP due to being in the faction. After a few months of quitting, I applied for the KPD which had to get me as well detailrping from the beginning (The first day of being in the force) to know which I have grown more into detail roleplay and could do more often. A few months ago, I applied to be a professor as well which required detailrp which I had to do. I did this in that division for three months or so than left. That is my experience with detail rp.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our medical team?:
My motivation to apply for EMS is for character development and as well, detail rp. During a time as an EMS or anyone in a faction, team, family, you are guaranteed to always get some type of development for your character. EMS gets a lot of development with characters dying, saving characters, and roleplaying with people. I would want this for a character. That is not all my motivation. I would also want to become a hospital staff member for the detailed roleplay. I do enjoy at some points to detail roleplay for everything I do but what else to just put in waste? Instead, I would like to put it into something useful such as using it to save a person’s Minecraft character in SRP! I’m not kidding by the way, I do wish to do this and help people in general on SRP. Who would want their character to go to waste? No one! That’s where ems come in and I love them for it.
It would be a benefit to the medical team, or hospital staff, due to detailrp and some knowledge. Of course, I talked about it before, I have been detailrping for three or so years now and have been very fond of it, and as well, quick at it with writing three full actions in around five or four minutes if needed. I as well have some knowledge still from my last time being an EMS which I know some stuff still that could help.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist):
I am applying for the medical role, a surgeon!

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
I have some knowledge of the role I am applying for (Surgeon). Of course, surgeons do surgery which is why they are called surgeons. Surgeons generally perform all types of surgeries such as heart surgery, brain surgery, plastic surgery (if proof of competency!), and lots more to save people's lives. Surgeons are very important as they usually save a lot of lives and doctors, nurses, or even psychs can’t do surgery, making them the only ones who can, which plays a very important role. Surprisingly, surgeons can as well be dentists at some points. Cleaning other's teeth or filling a cavity! This depends on what surgeon you are, but these surgeons are called oral surgeons. They go to school the same amount as a normal dentist would (four years). That is not all they do though! They as well are veterinarians! Treating animals and saving them, performing surgery on them to save their life! Heroes some people would say!
Surgeons also do normal activity as well such as patrolling sometimes to find anyone in danger like someone having a stroke on the corner of the shopping district! Saved by the surgeon! They as well go check up on people and do x rays, what a doctor does!

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Clinical Lead
There are three clinical leads. Surgeon Clinical lead, Doctor Clinical Lead, and Psychiatrist Clinical Lead. All of these clinical leads play a very special role in their department. All clinical leads coordinate and supervise activities in the clinical team members. They manage, organize and assign duties to the team members. Not only do they manage, but they also train their trainees and assist their team members. They are higher-ups in the hospital division.

Surgeon
Surgeons perform lots of roles from doing surgery, being a dentist, and as well, veterinarian! Surgeons can remove damaged tissue, repair body systems, and replace organs with transplants. They perform all types of different surgeries. They aren’t only just a surgeon but as well, a veterinarian, and a dentist which can be very shocking. They do not just do surgery, they do all types of things such as doing checkups, x rays, and even way more.

Doctor
Doctors are often usually diagnosing patients and listening to them. Doctors listen carefully to patients, gathering information as they after will diagnose them. They will also assist in surgery if necessary and allowed. Doctors will prescribe medicine to those in need of them. They also work at the pharmacy, selling things to people such as apples, inhalers, etc.

Psychiatrist
Psychiatrists are like doctors in a way, but instead, they treat and are experts in mental health. They do help people with diagnosing and treating people who suffer from mental illnesses. Providing urgent care for mental illnesses, helping change horrible lives into better lives, and providing second opinions to people who need them. They try to make people happier and can as well, prescribe some medicines such as antidepressants, zolpidem, eating disorder medication, etc.

Trainee Surgeon
Trainee Surgeons are surgeons under training. They will be trained by their clinical lead. They can respond to calls if they do know how to treat them. Taking training and learning new stuff, trying to get to their test to become a full surgeon.

Trainee Doctor
Trainee Doctors will do normally what a doctor would. They can take calls but would know how to help the injury. Taking training nearly every day as well, take their test to hopefully become a full doctor.

Trainee Psychiatrist
The trainee psych. Will be helping with therapy, responding to calls, and trying to help people with mental illnesses just like the regular psych. They can respond to calls such as someone going insane or a suicide call. They get training in hopes to get promoted soon.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:
Yes, I am aware of the basic medical emergency color codes.

Code Red - Fire
Code Blue - Medical Emergency occurring at the hospital.
Code Black - Bomb threat
Code Pink - Infant or child abduction
Code Orange - Hazardous material or spill accident
Code Silver - Active shooter
Code Violet - Violent or combative individual
Code Yellow - Disaster
Code Brown - Severe weather
Code White - Evacuation
Code Green - Emergency Activation

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I am completely aware that I can be demoted if accepted at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes, I do acknowledge to be 100% dedicated to the hospital staff role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I do understand that if training is held and I am online, I will be needing to attend or I will face punishment

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I know not to take things OOCly while dealing with training and situations.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?
Daisuke Xiao would be an average male standing at the height of 5’9” while having medium brown hair that split in the middle, sectioning the hair into two as his hair nearly covered his eyes, yet went to the side avoiding it. Having an oval face shape while being very pale like he hasn’t seen the sun in years. He had beautiful deep light brown eyes that looked like wet dirt fresh from the earth. An aurora would follow the male, the aurora smelling of freesia petals and rain.

Daisuke Xiao would be somewhat unique from others. Of course, Daisuke would be a triplet in the Xiao family. This provided him with responsibility as he took care of his siblings usually and always loved to take care of his siblings and family members. Daisuke is also unique due to him having two bachelor's degrees instead of just one. Since he was a former detective, he needed a criminal justice bachelor's degree but then soon went back to school, getting his human biology bachelor's degree.

What's he like on and off the job?
Daisuke on the job would be very work orientated, focusing on his work. He would try to ignore any person who would be bothering him and attempt to keep his eye on his job, working hard. He would be trying his best and focused on the patient more than anything. Of course, he would still be very nice and calm during situations. If things got out of hand, he could possibly take the lead, staying calm for the remainder of the time needed to be. Daisuke tried not to show his worried or sad side during work as he could not show any emotions to the patient or family.

Daisuke off the job would be a different story. Off duty, Daisuke would always be a social butterfly. He would not care for his emotional side, showing it instead of hiding it. He would still be kind and caring, focusing on everyone around him. Of course, Daisuke could be very scared and doubtful at times with other situations but kept a smile on his face to ensure things would always be okay for everyone.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
Daisuke Xiao would say his co-workers are like family to him. He has always seen them as someone he can trust and hope for them to trust him. He treats them like anyone would want and respects what they wish for such as asking for space. Of course, if you have a somewhat bad relationship with Daisuke, he will still treat you like a best friend or even family.

Dai’s plans for the future would be to try his best and succeed in his job. He tries to be his best, trying to let nothing get him down in the blues. Daisuke tried his hardest to succeed in his job, working his absolute hardest and getting nothing off his mind. He also has plans for the future to stop caring about fear such as trying to stop a fear of failure and thinking of the positive side in life. Of course, he started this plan but hopes to fully overcome it.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
No, Daisuke does not have any past / current mental or physical illnesses

BACKSTORY
The Beginning
Daisuke Xiao was born on January 1st, 1985 as he was not the only one to be born on the same day as him.. He was a triplet to a very nice female and male. Dai’s father was a pilot while the mother was a middle school teacher. When Daisuke learned how to walk, his family and he moved over to Korea to start a better life and have a fresh start since things didn’t always go well for them in Taiwan.

Life in South Korea
As Daisuke was around two and a half years old, he started to learn Korean or learn to understand it. His parents at the time already knew Korean due to family and friends teaching them the language. Their family and friends as well taught the triplets the basics of Korean culture and language. This went on to where he was around five. At the age of five, he finally went to school in his uniform, learning more and making friends. At this time, Daisuke was taught about what the job is of a police officer and a detective. His eyes saw his future and so did the others. He thought saving lives and going into hero mode was awesome and wished he could do it but... He was only a kid.
Daisuke always kept his eye on becoming a detective one day and started to search everything about what a detective needs to know and how to become one. His parents thought he and his other brothers were insane and scared they would actually do it to end up dead someday. Of course, Daisuke didn’t care for death at the time as he barely knew what death was without anyone dying in his life.
Middle school around the corner still hadn’t left the wanting to become a detective phase. In the Xiao family, no one was close to becoming an officer, detective, or any very important life role. Lots of them were scared of the fact officers can die every day and hospital staff watches people die. Daisuke wanted to change this. He wanted to be the first in his family to become a detective! School coming along went fine for him, passing everything with a ninety-five or above.
After a while, Daisuke graduated middle school and went onto high school. Thought it was going to be very fun but… people lied saying “High school is one of your best years”. Daisuke had it tough in high school with his friends being drug addicts and alcoholics, wanting to always party. Luckily, Daisuke never went to do those things and didn’t want to at all since he knew it was bad for the lungs. Instead of keeping those friends, encouraging him to smoke and do all this bad stuff, he left them behind and made better friends.

Moving to Karakura, Japan
In 2004, Daisuke graduated high school and applied for several great schools to get him into being an actual officer! He had multiple great options to go to but the most appealing to his eyes would have been Karakura college in Japan. He packed his bags and said goodbye to his family and off into his new journey.
Moving into Karakura was a huge change for Daisuke. He was almost all alone in the world and barely knew Japanese. As he was walking to school, he came across a very nice man who was learning to become a surgeon in Karakura. They started to talk and become best friends, the male helping him learn Japanese. After four years of learning Japanese and finishing college, Daisuke wanted to stay in Karakura.
At the age of twenty-four, Daisuke applied and got into the force as a detective. He was the first one in his family to be a detective. During this time, Daisuke worked in the force for two years as he was twenty-six when he realized it wasn’t that exciting for him. During his time in the Karakura Police Department, he made his friends and saw that he can’t trust everyone and how dangerous being in the force is. With being in the force for two years, Daisuke saw how intelligent and impressed with how surgeons worked since his best friend was a surgeon in Karakura.
After finding out the KPD wasn’t fit for Daisuke’s interests, he started to go back to college to get a degree to work as a surgeon. This was hard at first since he was new to all the equipment and didn't know how to do or what to do in a scenario. He kept on practicing and reading, working hard to get the situations and scenarios down as he thought this would be the best job for him. In his mind, the hospital staff is just like officers in a way. Hospital staff and officers are always busy saving and helping others in the city, trying their best in their job. Daisuke always wanted to be a part of that.
After six years of medical school, getting a degree, minors, and majors, just to become a surgeon. Daisuke took some time off to think if he wanted to move or if he just wanted to stay in Karakura and apply to be a surgeon there. It took three months to finally decide where he wanted to go with some help in guidance. Daisuke started to write his application to become a surgeon at the Karakura hospital, hoping to get in sooner than never.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Daisuke Xiao

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Mr

Characters Given Name(s):
Dai Dai, Dai

Characters Preferred Name:
Mr. Xiao

Characters Age:
36 years old

Characters Gender: