mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted lmnz_ | PE Teacher Application

Eden_123

Level 8
What is your Minecraft username?: lmnz_

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Lemonz#0126

Do you have a microphone?: I do have a good mic.

How old are you? (Optional): 16

What is your time zone?: AET

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I do fully understand this.

Describe your activity on the server: I have been playing SRP for a long time and simply enjoy the server I have been very active lately due to holidays as well.

Do you have any previous bans?: Unfortunately I do but I have fully learnt my lesson.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Janitor Application (ACCEPTED) https://schoolrp.net/threads/_lemonteaaa_-school-janitor-application.25121/

College Professor Application (ACCEPTED) https://schoolrp.net/threads/accepted-_lemonteaaa_-college-professor-application.25261/

KPD Application (ACCEPTED) https://schoolrp.net/threads/_lemonteaaa_-police-officer-role-application.24234/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): Highschool Student (Ex-College Student (Bachelors)

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?: Physical Education

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: My motivation to becoming a teacher is to simply express and show my passion within helping others and also passion for certain activities. It also motivates me to be able to help the Karakura community and even the school faculty its self. And to create fun Roleplay Scenarios to make sure the SRP community are enjoying there experience to the fullest.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?: I fully understand that and willing to attend as many trainings as I can.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?: The teachers class logs are a very important aspect within the job its self. The Teachers Logs are to simply keep track of classes and to stay active and to make sure they have successfully completed enough classes.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
1. No bullying, harassment or foul language itself along with discrimination.

2. No alcoholic substances or smoking including weapons as well.

3. Students are not permitted to be on their phones during class at all.

4. Students are not to be seen using physical violence in the classroom at all.

5. Students are expected to perform to their fullest in the classroom along with participation.

6. Be respectful to the Teacher themselves

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I believe my experience within Roleplaying its self is quite advanced due to the fact I have been roleplaying on many different games for a lot of my life. I find Roleplaying fun and a great way to have a good time. It started with other little games then lead its way up to SRP which was full of many different Roleplay experiences that myself has experienced and I'm willing to put my heart into the Teacher Roleplay situations and simply have a good time.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
Meaning: Head Of Department.
Description: These teachers are very experiences and skilled within the department of education. They help their fellow lower ranked teachers. They have usually been within the department of education for a while giving them plenty of wisdom.

- QT
↳ Meaning: Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: The rank Qualified Teacher is the second highest rank in the department of education. These teachers are well experienced and are able to teach to the fullest of there capabilities.

- NQT
↳ Meaning: Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: Newley Qualified Teachers are the first rank that are permitted to host their own classes. And are simply able to rank up to a qualified teacher by taking a test by the SLT.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: Unqualified Teachers are usually the people who have just joined the team that are pending to be fully trained. They are not permitted to hold their own classes at this point of time. But are trained to hold their own classes and go further on within the department of education.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general: Teachers are known to be the most important role within the SchoolRP server due to a variety of reasons. Teachers create avenues of Roleplay experiences for all of the students and create fun activities for the students to use their full participation and concentration. OOCLY teachers even use this method due to the fact the adolescence find it easier to conduct with and even find it easier to make friends and a healthier community this way within the school. Teachers are acutely among the highest paid job within the server to show the importance of the job itself. Teachers make sure the students don't participate in illegal activity and they do this by simply getting them into good habits such as a sporting team or even clubs and teach the disadvantages of some situations that illegal activity takes part in. And most of the time in their spare time they are making sure they have a class planned out for the school day and even simply enjoying the community its self, they do make sure to take consideration with their students by marking their work and simply taking ideas and issues into consideration.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: Teachers are very important to the SchoolRP Server due to the fact they keep the roleplay within the school grounds a realistic and fun place for the players. They are also very important due to the fact most of the Roleplay is based even from the school and they create many avenues for players such as finding a sport they enjoy within the server or even simply helping the younger grades out. They also create friendships within players and also make it harder for students to commit minor crimes within the school its self. They are also qualified to educate students making them learn many new things and opening up job opportunities for the students and simply finding their interest for their future adult careers.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
The planning system is simply a 'Must Have, Should Have, Could Have.'

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?
Niall would be a male of a height of 5'11, with a lean but muscular physique. He would be seen with long and messy whilst also wavy hair that was a colour of Dark Blonde. He usually wears his basic sporty attire such as a track jacket or even a simple leather jacket on a special occasion. He speaks in a deep voice that is slightly husky and has a usual scent of a nice cologne. Niall has a serious demeanour and is simply respectful and has plenty of empathy that he shows.

His outlook on his students is that he simply treats them like family, he makes sure they are enjoying themselves and are getting along with each other. He wants to make sure they are going to be successful within their adult career and even high school career willing to help them whenever. Niall would always treat his other teachers with full respect and take everything they say into consideration. He would make sure to talk to them about anything he was concerned about and even get to know them better and make good friends. Niall has plenty of great plans for the future simply having a nice family and settling down. And to keep his journey within the School Faculty going and building up through the ranks until he hits his retiring age.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

I would simply approach the situation calmly. And simply ask the group why they need to speak like that. I would then mention they are better people then that and would simply let them know they shouldn't be swearing around kids that look up to them and that I wouldn't want to hear them doing it again. If it then further continued it would lead to punishment for the group.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

I would look at the class and then simply asking for their attention once more. If that did not work there are plenty of attention grabbing techniques some as changing the subject within your subject knowledge to a more engaging topic getting all there attention whilst then slowly making your way back to the exact topic you were on previously.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

Niall would be very respectful simply relaxing and taking this time to talk to all the Teachers within the lounge and getting to know them all. He would make sure he listened thoroughly to each and one of the school faculty and even have a good laugh with them all.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
Would stroll around the classroom with a neutral look on his face, whilst making sure the students were focusing on there assigned work and also checking over the students quickly seeing what they have done whilst slowly strolling back to the front of the classroom.

/me
Would turn to the board and right down a demonstration that related to the assigned work making sure his writing was neat and easy to read. He then turned to the class and then mentioned 'This is the assigned task here if you all complete this what do you all say about a game of Football?' He would then smile at the kids replies and proceed to sit at his desk while the students worked.

/me
Would watch the Football Match with his students with full concentration with a proud look on his face. He would notice a student take a great shot at goal and would put his hands in the air proud yelling out 'Good on you mate!' before smiling and then blowing his whistle to keep the match going.

/me
Would proceed to show the students the stretched that had to be performed before the Football Match. He would then stand up and make sure every student was stretching thoroughly and nodding his head as he was impressed with all the students participation.

Backstory
It was the day of October the second two thousand and one. That a male named Niall Okamoto was born into a lovely town in Ireland. He was raised by two parents within the town he was living in. Niall was quite a fiery kid but also caring as anyone could be, making sure his family was happy at all times. Bu the age of five Niall met his little sister after she was born he was so happy to be able to have a little sister as he simply loves to look after people.

About a few years later Niall was the age of eight. He was very interested in the Sport Football and had quite a big passion for the sport. His parents noticing this took him out to watch a professional game at Spain as the family simply loves to travel there. They watched Niall's favourite team play and Niall could of been the happiness he has ever been. Although he did see two males staring over at the family with a aggression matter and Niall did take notice to this, but simply ignored it and continued to watch the game to the fullest. The family decided to call it a night and make there way back to the Hotel. On the short walk home the same men came out of no where armed with nothing but there own fists. They demanded for money off Niall's mothers purse and was confronted by Niall's very vicious dad and it ended in a fight of defence of Niall's Mom. Niall's dad was unfortunately severely bashed by the males and lead to major head injured and even memory loss. Niall's dad would never be the same after this event.

The family eventurelly made there way back home to Ireland and Niall's dad went off throwing things around and even hurting Niall's mother. Niall being protective tried to stop his father by simply tackling him but him being so young ended up getting hurt himself along with his little sister crying. Niall was heart broken as he loved his family to the fullest. Niall's mother left Niall's father in a matter of time after that event occurred. and then Niall and his father along with his little sister moved to a town named Karakura in Japan. Niall seemed very excited about his as he would love to travel to different places. Niall enjoyed the town throughout his first mounts and made a lot of good friends throughout his school years.

Niall eventurelly became the age of eighteen and was really enjoying the sporting opportunities within the school as he had joined the Dodgeball Team and even out of school teams such as Team Ace and Team Leo's for Football. Not to long after this Niall was then chosen for the Highschool Football Team he simply loved the team and found a love for physical education its self. He even had a dream of coaching sports and simply anything to do with Physical Activity.

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Niall Okamoto

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Given Name(s):
Niall

Preferred Name: Niall

Age (Minimum is 27):

Religious Denomination:
None

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality: Irish

Current Location:
Karakura (Japan)

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years): 4

Academic Degree: Bachelors

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Physical Education, English, Criminal Justice, Health

Minors:
Maths, Science,

Native Languages: English

Other Languages:
Assamese, Spanish

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: I believe not

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Highschool Teacher at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing Teachers applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Please note:
- ALL PE POSITIONS ARE TAKEN. Make sure to check the teacher roster before applying, however your application was decent so you will have the choice to occupy any open position on the roster.
Upon joining the Teacher faction, you will receive the role of Untrained Teacher (UT); only once you've completed training will you be newly qualified and authorized to independently host a class.

Users who are viewing this thread