LobstaRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Monte#0596

How old are you? (Optional):
I am 16 years old

What is your time zone?:
MST

Describe your activity on the server:
On about 9 Hours, a day, I mainly help out the current chef's with lines of other players, My overall activity is outstanding, I try to be one at nights, but most likely cant.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
no.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes. I fully acknowledge that.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I am applying for Chef

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
I am applying fr chef to mainly fill out the missing empty chef spots as of course, is a daily basis, i'm trying to help the chefs with their activity times, I mainly Understand the chef's duties as listed below.
Feeding the children, making sure other faculty members get their food, cleaning up the cafeteria, making sure the kids don't fight within the area.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I used to be a RPer, of gta 5 rp servers, I used to play in many minecraft roleplay servers, before I came across this server, but as of my experience I have a year of experience, and well, have been continuing that streak but my experience in roleplay, is to me, outstandingly good.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
To help fill the empty spots that are left, and mainly to help the faculty members, with less stress, and just overall, try and fill any empty spots, to help keep many players enjoying the server, and also because I'd like to get to know a lot more people, and become friends with them.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[Main] LobstaRP Grade 12
────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
He would face the students and speak to them directly. honoring them while establishing his authority. He hoped it would put an end to them, but in the event that it didn't, he would let them chat for a while so they could air their opinions. She wouldn't speak until they had dispersed. "Please refrain from speaking to me in that manner; I am aware that you find me pitiful. Please treat me with the same respect that you do for me since I'm here to make your surroundings safer. If you speak to someone else in this way, you run the danger of inflicting harm or upsetting someone. He would also direct them, either out of the vincinity, or get some faculty to help out.
You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
As soon as the brawl started, Jin would immediately radio about it. letting other professors help Jin and informing nurses in advance of new students. Then, quickly approaching the students, he would try to initially defuse their tension. giving warnings, if they choose to ignore him. Although he was aware of the students' potential for danger, he would stay away from them directly. He would stand back and raise his voice to try to get their attention, knowing full well that students become raucous and disorderly during fights. Whether the students pay attention or not, he will send them to detention for the blows they threw.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?
Depending on the gravity of the offence, he would call the instructor to the side and inform them of their error; if they are unable to understand or refuse to comply with the request to modify it, he would take them out of the room/area to explain the fault in greater detail. If the offence was more serious, he'd start the same way, by informing the teacher of the error and the consequences the faculty has for it.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
He'd strike up a conversation with someone in an attempt to make some acquaintances among the faculty, and when he wasn't doing that, he'd read up on local news and events on hierphone's web browser. he'd make some hot or cold drinks for everyone, depending on the weather, in the hopes that someone might strike up a discussion with him. He might also sit in a chair and either relax by looking out the window or take a power sleep. Suk would spend some time relaxing in this room, but if a faculty member required his assistance with something, she'd gladly assist where she could, even if she wasn't qualified to do so. He'd at the very least try to give some guidance. He'd cook refreshments for the other members of the school staff because he's a chef. Suk would probably make some cookies or something at home to bring to school and distribute in an attempt to make people like him, hence making them more comfortable in her presence.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me sat in the kitchen and surveyed the space. ensuring that everyone behaved properly and kept their mouths shut. Making sure She was prepared for the incoming kids, he looked over some of his papers. He set up the food till he was content. He then straightened up and clasped his hands. A student's name would be placed when they arrived, and he would occasionally glance down at his meal to remember where he would put it. He would offer them their food with a cheery smile before quickly saying, "Enjoy your dinner and have a fantastic day." Mia's eyes grew wider as she took in the shambles she had made in the kitchen. As she realised that it was just 11:15, she exhaled a sigh of relief. He grabbed a cloth and a spray bottle, cleared the benches and put the dirty dishes in the washbasin. He sprayed the benches after that and cleaned them as he went. When he got to the end of the spray at the sink, he cleaned the cloth and put it down. After that, he added some soap and water to the washbasin. He shut off the water and plunged a clean towel into the warm, soapy water, then began to scrub the soiled pots and pans. Clean dishes are placed on a rack to dry.

/me He moved back from the Counter, fluffed his own hair and then threw the empty cup into the washbasin. He tossed the teabag in the garbage, washed the cup and set it on the drying rack while yawning before waddling out of the room. While walking, he straightened his hair, looked at his watch, and his eyes widened. Then, moving towards the kitchen, he began to move a little more quickly. As the kitchen drew nearer, he unlocked the door and spun inside. He removed a bag of rice, added water to a saucepan and set it on the stove. When the water started to boil, he cracked open the bag of rice and added it. As you pour into it, gently swirl the container. Then he began to line up many small dishes in a row. After checking that everything was in place, he grabbed a bunch of bananas from the shelf and placed them next to the plates. After a little delay, he grabbed a big plastic spoon and scooped the rice into the plates. Just as he finished filling the last one with rice, the bell sounded! He ran to the pickup window and handed the banana and rice to all the expectant students waiting for breakfast.

/me Jin sat in the staffs lounge, drinking his coffee and going about his usual business, filling out paperwork for the files of specific students who came into the office that day. He did this to record the questions that each student had for him while, of course, keeping everything private. Another employee came into the office and seemed to be looking around. He sat up straight and gave the employee a respectful greeting. Good morning! Happy Monday from the office! Isn't it cute, or what? He smiled and giggled warmly, just doing it to keep himself busy, and slipped his papers off to the side to review them later. The employee seemed unsure about the counselor's job description. "I genuinely like my time here! I appreciate getting to know every student and helping them in any way I can. As I am actually very approachable, I believe that talking to students is a rewarding profession! It makes me feel as though I'm helpful. He seemed to be really passionate and to be having a great time working. His expression was filled with enthusiasm and satisfaction. Since Vlad merely stated his enthusiasm for his work, the other employee listened.

────────────────────────
Name (First & Last only):
Jin Atsuki
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr
Preferred Name:
Jin
Age (Minimum is 25):
Academic Degree:
Accounting master and Business Degree
Major(s):
Accounting
Minors:
Business
Nationality:
Japan
Known Languages:
French
────────────
Backstory

Jinwas regarded as the "quiet kid" in middle school. He always picked a quieter spot, like the far corner of the classroom or the back of the lunchroom. He spent a lot of time with the cook in order to avoid the noise of the schoolchildren. He was particularly interested in the chef's literary area. He reasoned that it would be wonderful to do something uncommon because he was aware that the majority of students enjoyed fiction. Hence, he would leave the classroom at lunch and breaks to read quietly in the Kitchen corner. This helped him to focus on something other than his classes. He was renowned for always submitting his work in good condition and for frequently visiting the Chef. and always sat in the same spot. When he got there, The librarians saw he didn't take lunch at that time, so they would always have a modest cup of water ready for him. Although it wasn't much, Suk was quite appreciative of their small gestures of kindness.

Jin repeated the same thing throughout high school, but this time he discovered others who shared his behaviour. they remained alone in the dining room. After some time, he made a few new acquaintances who shared his interests. They read the same books together, making notes, and occasionally teaming up in literature classes to do the assignments together. Suk came to the conclusion that his comfort came from being in a place where he could work quietly and where he had fond recollections. His youth was scattered across Kitchen, so he made the decision to work there in order to see pupils go through similar things. and always sat in the same place. The librarians always had a small cup of water waiting for him when he arrived because they saw him leaving without eating at that time of the day. Even if it wasn't much, Jin was grateful for their small acts of goodwill. So he relocated to Japan in the hopes of applying his skills there and obtaining a position as a chef at the previous school. He practiced and spent a lot of time in the kitchen since he did not want his labour to go to waste. So he tested his luck to apply for chef so he can show off his true work.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I chose to apply to KHS purely based on how my childhood was. The library turned out to be a serene, safe space where I could be alone myself with my thoughts and desires. Students have urged that I apply to the school because they liked the absurd tales I used to tell them. KHS piqued my curiosity because of how highly regarded the school is. I've lived in Karakura for some time, and I've desired to enrol in the school for some time. Simply simply, I didn't feel secure enough to apply yet. But with a little prodding from the wonderful students that attend the school, I did decide that it was finally time to move forward into the life I desired. I enrolled in KHS because I wanted to be able to care for people like my mother. She went out of her way to make sure my life was secure and safe both at home and at school. As I learned more about the field, I developed a greater interest in it. When my family relocated to Karakura when I was 14 years old, I made friends with a number of the carers and learned from them, which furthered my desire to become one. After earning my undergraduate degree, I decided to apply to this school because I wanted to give back to the place that had helped me develop and become the person I am today. After graduating from KHS, I planned to pursue a career in the culinary arts. I've attended many cooking classes and discovered a new passion for it. As a result, my primary motivation for returning, but this time actually pursuing anything... is to not only improve and expand my cooking ability, but also to help students by offering them with something that may brighten their day at any time... food. Apart from that, my second purpose in joining KHS is to make a meaningful contribution to the school.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe that my desire to inspire kids to continue cooking is a really admirable goal in and of itself. I observed that there were no students there and that it was fairly calm in the kitchen. Despite the fact that I'm usually quiet, I think I can be an exception if it means talking with students and helping them identify the book genres they relate to. Investigating the student's interests, pastimes, and creative side is important to me. I put in a lot of effort and am very passionate about eating in general. I've always been someone that sticks to what they love. I take my career and myself seriously and make sure to work as I should in my situations. Because I want to make the school a better and safer place, I would prefer to be picked over the other candidates. The students' physical and mental well-being is something I respect, and I will do everything in my power to keep them safe. I will be able to set a good example for the pupils thanks to my position at KHS. I have the capacity to remain composed under duress and convey authority while still being approachable. As I have a lot of compassion, I am sure that I will be a great fit for this position. Teaching at KHS will enable me to collaborate with others and create enduring friendships. I believe one strong justification for accepting me is that I spend the majority of my time on this server. As a fan of SchoolRP and roleplaying in general, I'd like you to have an active, adult member on your team. And someone who is considerate to others. I assure you that I will be available. Despite the fact that everyone should have an equal opportunity to be accepted due to our variety, I believe I should be chosen because of my lifelong experience managing and cooking meals. I have been cooking since I was maybe 6 and well, I started dedicating my life to doing so, when I usually heard about people being rude I normally asked them 3 times to stop, and if they continued I'd usually walk up and split them apart from each other.

────────────

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your applications? N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for this position! But compared to the other applicants, unfortunately, I've chosen to deny this application.

You may re-apply in 7 days.

Users who are viewing this thread