players online

Denied locklyn0602's Assistant Librarian Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

locklyn0602

Level 1
OOC section]
In Game Name: locklyn0602

School Employee Role you are Applying For:I am applying for Librarian Assistant.

How often do you log onto the server?:
Very often other than my school hours and basketball practice.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?: I do not have it but I have skype, if I need to get teamspeak3 I will certainly get it.

Do you have a microphone? Yes, I have one connected to my head phones.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: Yes, but I will never do it again now that I know what I did wrong.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: I will be on a lot more than usual if I get this job.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: I fully recognize that I may be fired because I didn't fulfill my job.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: A Librarian Assistant mostly a kind helpful person that will fill in and help the librarian if needed. A librarian assistant does whatever her higher management tells him/her to do and when to do it. This job you have to be very neat and organized which I am.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
I do, on my friends server I worked as the librarian of skittle city. I wrote a lot of the books and made sure people didn't keep the books or ruin them.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
First of all I have a lot more experience than others due to the fact that in my real life job I work at the library stacking returned books. Also I have been roleplaying since 2012.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
The job I chose is a very special job that I personally love because well I just do. In my job I have to put the books where they belong, help students in their education of reading by giving them what they want and recommend things they might like if the want. Mostly helping the librarian with everything that she or he might need.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
Well first I would politely tell them to stop and ask them why they are doing it. If they react aggressively I would contact the nearest higher staff members and ask them again politely.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would really just ask some questions if I don't understand, but other than that I would do it when he wants me too no matter how harsh the situation is.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would ask them what they are doing and why, then I would tell them to either stop if it is disrupting the roleplay or hacking/greifing. If they don't stop after I politely ask I would quickly contact the nearest staff member.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Jessica Bardwell
Chosen Job: Librarian Assistant

Motivation for Joining YHS:
I was homeschooled until I went on my mothers computer after reading the last chapter of my mothers biggest novel. I looked up a school that would be just perfect for me and my accelerated reading skills, I eventually found this school and on my first day I went to the library and decided I wanted to stay and help.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Personally I probably have way more experience with this kind of job, and well I have just been drawn to this job since I knew I could have it. I respect that you already have a assistant but I just hope that I will get this job and I would really really appreciate it, I even love that you have taken the time out of your day to read this.

Lofken

Level 145
Accepted
You have great grammar, and detailed answers to all given questions in the format. Congratulations you got the job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread