wethecreature

Level 95
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
LOG #3, Poison
By:
Anonymous User

OOC NOTE: The following are a group of stories that should not be taken ICly unless you've gotten my permission, or I've started saying so in these posts. I hope to send out these little writing pieces every once in a while. They all are connected and are involved with each other, and I welcome you all to speculate what they mean. (When I'm comfortable with the amount I've posted I'll finally sum up what they mean) (The closure as to what it means probably won't be answered for a while since I'll be working on them until I'm in a position where I can fully commit time to the bigger picture of what it means connected). Enjoy!

LOG #3
SUBMITTED BY:
Anonymous User
NAME: Poison
LOG STATUS: Going further downhill
DATE: 11/19/1984
CONTENTS:

SEWER PAINTINGS
We've noticed in the current section we've come upon that there are odd sewer paintings marked all over the place, currently, we've been trying to decode them, and we have a little reference to the one we're decoding right now.
Untitled design.png
It seemed like some violent depiction of a sacrifice, but for some reason, the body is levitating in front of these cloaks and this massive black splotch. We still don't understand what it means, but who knows? These could be 100 years old, or they could be a day old.

POISON
We're getting sicker each day, but now our only option is to drink from the contaminated sewer water. I'm slightly lucky, while most of the group has gotten quite sick, barely able to stay awake. We're still trying to find water to drink that isn't poisoned by waste and trash. Currently, one of our cameramen is coming down with a fever. This isn't very good.

PLEASE LEAVE US ALONE
The strange feeling that we're being watched has slightly faded under the poison of the water, yet I still feel the slight fire of eyes boring into my back and turning my heavy heart to stone. I don't hear the heartbeat as loudly, but it's still making my vision rumble. The footsteps are masked only by my own. When we take breaks, I see things poking out from the darkness out of the corner of my eye. It's the same, but it's getting worse. It's the same, but it's getting worse.

"The same, but soon worse."

"What is the same, will soon be different."
"What will soon be different, is now the same."
"The clouds are drifting low,"
"And the stars are dimming."
"The heartbeat is as loud as the voices in my head."
"The eyes, hotter than the eternal flame that is my passion,"
"The footsteps, so quiet, as if nobody is there."

"The gateway is near."

LINKS:
[???] Deciphering Sewer Paintings!
[???] Log #2, Watched

[???] Log #1, Exploring the Underworld

wethecreature

Level 95
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
What gave you the idea to write these? It's really good.
Honestly, I've taken lots of inspiration from other artists/writers in the community to do this. I've also been motivated by some people who gave me some constructive criticism to keep writing for things on SRP.

Users who are viewing this thread