mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

LONG DESCRIPTIONS QUESTION

When you see someone's description, and it's long, do you actually read it?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

astri

Level 112
wavestalker
wavestalker
Omega+
if people put effort into their descs i am going to sit there and ****yze them like i am gordon ramsay judging a 10 yr old’s beef wellington on masterchef

DarkEclipic

Level 181
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
for me, I hate long descriptions. It should be short and sweet for what a person would SEE on your character at the time. THey dont need to know what race you are, how your voice sounds, vbla bla

kustomzero

Level 145
UrAJinx
UrAJinx
Omega
Honestly, when it comes to character descriptions its the persons choice if they want to have it be long or not. When it comes to including the characters race, how tall they are, what their hair looks like and any other details they'd like to include about their character is perfectly fine. After all its their characters characteristics being mentioned in a description. Even if you can see what their characteristics are without needing to read their description its perfectly fine. When it comes to writing your characters description there is no right or wrong way of doing this. It's their character. They can do whatever they want with their description as long as it follows SRPs guidelines/rules. Personally I like writing long descriptions for my characters depending how well developed they are and I don't care if people don't read it or they say its too long. That's on them. It's my choice to provide a long detailed description for my character.

sperst

Level 13
umuku
umuku
Omega+
i kind of agree that descriptions should be short and concise so that you can ****yse a character's physical description and use the information quickly icly, however for most people who don't have a character biography, the description is the only descriptive piece of the character they have and so having it somewhat informative is better than nothing

Users who are viewing this thread