players online

Longer snow time!

Shadonk

Level 17
Shadonky
Shadonky
Omega+
What's your Minecraft Username?: 3donk
What's the title of your suggestion?: Longer snow time!

What's your suggestion?:
I'm suggesting that snow is around longer than an OOC month.. I LOVE winter/Christmas time on srp and it makes me sad that it only snows for such a short time :( This also allows people to use their cute winter skins longer and stuff!

I would suggest making it last 3 OOC months! If not 3 then at LEAST 2!

That is all thanks for reading ^_^

How will this benefit the server and community?:
I'm not sure if it would benefit the community but I think a lot of people could agree with me when they say they love the snow!

DarkEclipic

Level 186
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
Neutral

As much as I would LOVE LONGER SNOW SEASONS I LOVE SNOW, but snow causes lag and the server already struggles enough. If they are able to have snow cause less lag, 100% but if not then i dont think it would befifet the server on having it longer than a month

frenzyyy

Level 7
frenzyyy
frenzyyy
Omega
+1

I LOVE the snow! I think it could definitely be November, December time at least, then maybe January if it's wanted. We get summer and sun/rain a lot of the year round so it would be nice to get some snow time too!

robinzee

Level 35
robinzee
robinzee
Rich
If there was some moderation to the snow, sure! But snow is a PAIN. The roads get difficult to drive on, it's hard to walk around...

Maybe if there was a special version of the map instead of turning the map to the Taiga biome and having it /weather rain every 30 minutes, I'd be down, but I disagree with keeping the current version of the winter season as it is rn.

kettlesip

Level 10
kettlesip
kettlesip
Omega+
If there was some moderation to the snow, sure! But snow is a PAIN. The roads get difficult to drive on, it's hard to walk around...

Maybe if there was a special version of the map instead of turning the map to the Taiga biome and having it /weather rain every 30 minutes, I'd be down, but I disagree with keeping the current version of the winter season as it is rn.
Fortunately, they found a fix to the driving issue last year, so there's nothing to worry about!

Miamorchito

Level 39
Miamorchito
Miamorchito
Omega+
+1

And add black snow so you have to trip and fall and go to the hospital and and and break a bone and be in recovery and and and walk slower because if if you fall on on the ground people will uhm make fun of you and you will be a total loser please guys I beg you I please please

soratheonly

Level 82
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+
+1

It'd be nice if snow had a max of like halfway so you can walk cutely on it and not struggle times 20 (that was so embarrassing getting stuck in snow).. Also I think it'd make sense for snow to be beginning of December to end of January

gmxr

Level 11
gmxr
gmxr
Omega+
It would be lovely but as stated above, lag, driving, walking, all become a bit harder. Maybe if it didn't snow on the roads, or only snows one layer maybe, but then its basically impossible to drive on.

Leo_14

Level 38
leo_14
leo_14
Omega
+1 I love snow, its my favourite thing to do, especially throw it at people when im a councillor, and when Aania pelts me with them (flashback to 2023...)

Users who are viewing this thread