players online

Denied Looking for a Job!

ShoocyXu

Level 1
ZephyrNexus
ZephyrNexus
Rich
OOC:
My username is zephvern and I play on the server everyday for about 4-5 hours. This can change because I do also do college 4 days a week my days off being Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays. My timezone is GMT (Or BST/British Summer Time), ontop of this every 6-8 weeks we are given a week to two weeks off as "Half term" which is were my playtime increases a lot more. I am a very social able person in and out of character which plays off in my part when it comes to meeting people on the server.

IC:
My name is Alec Hook and I am 18 years old. My contact details are 0305618480

I have been told that I have a very loud and out going personality and I do believe that. I am often surrounded by friends and others who just come to have a chat.

I have not had any pervious Jobs as I focused a lot more on school and doing well after an incident to do with my father arose. Therefore I am a Career along with my step mother of my younger sister.

I have exceptional social skills and can do well in any type of social situation and I tend to help people a lot too.

flowersak

Level 120
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
DENIED

This forum is not for finding jobs in shops but instead is for applying to run your own shop as a shopkeeper. If you'd like an in game job, you should join the town discord and all the shop discords from there and wait for them to announce applications.​

Users who are viewing this thread