mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Looking for Family

Mystixa

Level 10
(Fair warning this is going to be realllyyy awkward on my part, I'm not that great at these sort of things.)

So, my character had some siblings with a friend of mine and we were slowly making an IC family together with other people. Long story short that friend and I are no longer friends and are no longer roleplaying together. A lot happened between us and I'd rather get rid of anything tying me to her at this moment in time.

Our goal was to be able to get a large or semi-large family as so many have on SRP (they always looked so fun and we looked up to them.) but that's fallen through. I'm aware I can give Oliver a new last name but much of his backstory relied on his family so now I'm at a loss.

He's currently up for 'adoption' in the Karakura Orphanage but as he's a lot older than most kids (18 1/2) it's been difficult to find actual adults to take him in as their kid. I decided in a last ditch effort I'd post here seeing if anyone wanted someone new in their family. I'm not picky of who or how, just desperate to be able to move on from a bad situation which his current backstory and family remind me of.

He can be a long lost cousin, brother, son, anything. I may delete this at some point because again It's quite awkward and I feel quite anxious about it. But all I really want is to be able to move on and be able to find a new corner of SRP where I can start over from all the toxicity and heartache I've recieved.

Users who are viewing this thread