mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Lore Application | pinkthong

loviest

Level 4
  • IGN: pinkthong

What is your discord name and tag (name#0000)?:
pinkthong#6636

What is your timezone/What country are you from?: Do you have a microphone and are able to speak VIA discord?
EST United States of America/ Yes, and yes!

Do you recognize you could be removed from the community team?:
Of course.

List a few things that may obstruct your progress/development on the Lore Team.:
The only things that could obstruct my advancement with placement on the Lore Team would be things as Schooling and extracurricular activities such as cheerleading. Now, because of Corona, those things aren’t truly promised in happening.. I would enjoy spending my time writing for a purpose.
♡​

What makes you different from other applicants?:
I believe doing my work, and delivering exceptional results will allow me to fit in beautifully, being a great addition to the team. I excel in English language arts, not only because of my impressionable grammar knowledge- but because I am extremely advanced in writing- scoring maximum for my grade level. (Believe it or not?!).. I would be looking forward to brainstorming ideas, as I’m very open-minded with much time to work my brain. To mention, I take honors English Language Arts and have been introduced to courses for creative writing. Using this placement on the team, I believe it will help me keep up with school- as I'm not there, nor motivated to write as much without a sort of 'placement', if that's what you would call it. I want to do this for my own pleasure and so I can grow with writing, not for the clout like some. I’ve been ban only once before, and have only been kicked for relogs- showing somewhat maturity on my part. #Dedicated. Also special credit for actually writing what it actually asked for.. in the limit?

What makes you passionate about writing?:
A few writers, such as Laurie Hales Anderson make me passionate. She is an American writer, known for publishing children's and young adult novels. Laurie has given me so many ideas for writing prompts during school. The books she writes flow with not only creativity but very interesting drama pieces that inspire me to keep my reader interested. Paying attention to dialogue with anyone can envision a whole book series, as I’m so open-minded, self-confident, and always motivating myself...being overly self-confident. I would say, ‘anything and everything’ makes me passionate however it’s not just that for what is motivating. I like a challenge, and truly an item begins as an object around which I can create into my whole own idea. I find it a way to express myself when I write you do not have to show your true self to people, they do not judge you for what you look like or what gender you are- but for what you write. I wouldn’t say I want to become a writer as a job, but I’m passionate about showing off what some may say... My secret talent. Writing makes me feel good about myself, and relieves stress! I like to come back to projects, and spend my time working on them. For example, this application; I keep coming back to add/fix my work. I'm motivated to only excel in this.

Do you have any previous experience with writing lore or creative writing as a general aspect?:
As mentioned above, in school. I don't have much experience with lore, but I can write about almost anything.

What is lore to you?:
This quote from an unknown author sums up what lore means to me;
“There are two major approaches to making a world. Top-down and bottom-up. Top-down is a generalist method of creating lore. You take broad concepts and work on the details as they strike you. Bottom-up is the specific method. You take tiny details, and make them work together until you have a greater whole.”

WRITING PROMPTS

Write a 200-400 word story for a day in the world of Karakura

A song for the aura of the day.
∞ ₒ ˚ ° ° ˚ ₒ ∞
[!]
The sun peeked over the horizon, beginning to rise. As the sun rose, the sky was filled with mellow shades of apricot and red that blurred together- stretching over the grey, purple-tinged sky and submerged the clouds in pink. The sun's soft rays illuminated each crevice of Karakura, a silent alarm for the townspeople.
[!]
A beautiful Karakura morning
The old-aged sun incandescent came through the transparent, faintly scintillating window curtains. Mellow, yellow rays of sunshine transfer through, casting small, irregular rainbows that dance upon the newly placed tatami flooring. The apartment walls were a stoic beige-cream, embellished by your own shadow- as it’s probable your windows lacked the light of day. Leaving few short-handed; some still are very well kept on the streets for nights on end, never being crammed into a tiny room- but making the city their own. The earthy aroma of previous summer rain wafted itself through the opened windows and tree leaves, creating an aura of relaxation across the, for now, quiet town- lined of towering skysc****rs stretching to the sky. Various plants hung from the stucco ceiling, slowly rocking back and forth, as the wind whistled in from the windows, tousling the abundance of leaves.

As Karakura began to wake, the streets would grow with congregation and noise. Students began to tread to school, conversating between themselves about inconsequential things. Hidden, a victim laid with what was remaining of the body against the wall. The especially high, dark-green aboriginal grass protects its identity- you walk right past. The blinding light of the unapologetic sun beamed onto the pedestrians with no mercy, the clouds unable to conceal the heat. Teachers, councilors, and your pupils lingered tiredly around the school’s gates, resembled by the shape of a white torii. The perimeter is circled by a high border made of blue-tinted glass, protected by an iron gate that shimmered in the sunlight, hot to the touch.
Midday Rain
Cumulonimbus grey-velvet clouds stretch over the miraculously bright sky, muffling the sun and bringing warm, summer rain that falls from the endless sky. The wind quietly howls and sways the glossy, green foliage that droops under the weight of the precipitation. The relentless rain bores down upon the city, dancing on the numerous rooftops. Students began to jog into school, feeling the torrential downpour until reaching the building, drenched. Though the lucky ones snap their umbrellas open, ambling towards the school untouched. The shower ends.

Walking in your sneakers squeak on the polished wood floors, tracking mud in the entrance. The bell tolls for each of the 4 periods, echoing across the school's somewhat empty halls. Peers occupy themselves by keeping on their feet- unless you find yourself seated at a desk. Your days are like a ritual- repetitive and always done in a prescribed order.

Word Count; 406... please forgive me for 6 extra words LOL

Write about your favorite physical aspect of Karakura (things like classrooms/gardens etc.) Why? What makes it special?

[!] A picture glossy photo would be tapped on the corners of a pink notebook. [!]
|| https://gyazo.com/a5538623efc59e57e6e804ee76acec51 ||
[!] The writing on the notebook paper was cursive. [!]

You park your car on the curbside, just a few meters from the shopping district. The area is quiet.. and almost looks untamed. Smacking the gnats off of your blanched skin. It smelled of the damp herbaceous moss, a linger of trickling rain from the last shower, wet trunks dripping with sap, and flowers making you sneeze... You're led to a needle-covered path and ruminates of a sidewalk once frequently used. The light that shines through the leaves of the forest playing with shadows and colors of thy church windows within cathedrals, basilicas, and other church edifices. It makes me happy.
The church can provide a social and community benefit- which I, believe is part of God's duty to act in a particular way and this involves helping others around myself. The Church can play a vital role in me, helping provide happiness for- my religion is Roman Catholic. Glowing in the light of the moon, you can rely on it to be a quiet place as not too many people visit. Going to church is not about getting your attendance gold star... Nor is it about gaining God’s favor for the week because you have to need reassurance. Greeting you, a Holy Cross window that allows sunlight to radiate down to the pews. The church is not a place to just go, rather it is a living body where God wants you to become a part– for it's not only good for the overall soul but His glory.
Though- the church is not limited to only one religion, not many come and interrupt. It's damp, dirty, cobble walls will never make me unpleasant, though the walls did hold the cold inside the room as if it was still winter... Even if you do not go to worship god- you can come 'confess' in peace. A church is a religious congregation or used for thy community that meets in unison... Blandly obviously it's special, not only to me- but others that partake in this community. My voice echos bouncing off the tall ceiling made of glass and plywood (truly beautiful), always arriving at the listener (god) with a delay after my voice fires rapid but also gives me a mind of reassurance. The pews are straightened, facing where I preach. I love every physical and my intention within the church!! Though... it could use a little landscaping maintenance...!
[!] In a thick pink marker. [!]

#MyFavorite
[!] The next page of her notebook. [!]
[!] A few pictures in a tattered quality would be not taped but glued down on the crumbled paper scarce. [!]
|| https://gyazo.com/09caff28ce910c76720138fd112ee43c ||
[!] Ebony R. Luck [!] || https://gyazo.com/1b7893cf53b3045ac3a23db96bc05f6a ||
[!] Myung Hee [!] || https://gyazo.com/099b19ec190f49f4f215e0f53602db3a ||

Touchin bases with my favorite places, the beach is a fav with friends... Strolling in the entrance just by apartment block B1 your ears pop as altitude is changing closer to shore. All of my senses come immaculate, as a sudden catastrophic color change makes me alert. My eyes ponder to the volleyball courts with synthetic rubber flooring. Scarce courts hold many kinds of people, some even willing to interact.. but I will continue to walk alone. Treacherously empty sand gets between my french tipped toes, as I lost my shoes, a size 6- from the beginning. The sky is dark, and the beach is lit up by blue, pink, yellow, orange, and green pom fairy lights hanging from tree to tree... I stood under those palms, squinting my eyes and glaring in distance. Boat's fill the crystal clear water volume, they seem to be anchored. My personal favorite 'attraction' is the white lighthouse, as the area near is covered in party decor. I could see it where I was standing- a tall tower. It seemed lifeless... A somewhat small estate borders the beach houses, where I can look into the beautiful mountains. Japanese like buildings fall into the plot of the estate, pulling the vibe of Karakura together, unified consolidated.

Last edited:

Yume_

Level 85
Shrine Lead
Lore Team
Denied
- As a team we've come to the conclusion to deny your application
Additional note: Please don't advertise your applications and please notify us when you edit your app

Users who are viewing this thread