mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Lore Application | Super_Nxva

hikigato

Level 9
List your discord name and tag (name#0000): (Please note, communication and discord access is vital, and not having access to the site is a dealbreaker for the team) SUPERNOVA#0701

Additionally, do you have a microphone and can speak via discord? Yes

Your time zone and current country of residence: EST in North America

Link any previous community team applications if applicable: N/A

Do you recognize you could be removed from the community team? Yes.

List a few things that may obstruct your progress/development on the Lore Team. Writer's block. School from 8-3. Possibly writing an upcoming novel.

What makes you passionate about writing?: The creativity that it brings out in me. Sometimes it's for fun. Sometimes for adventures that I can create on my own. Sometimes just venting. I don't really care what people think about my writing -- pen and paper or pixels and keyboard. I love writing, gets the serotonin flowing.

Do you have any previous experience with writing lore or creative writing as a general aspect?: Yes, I'm writing a mini-novel involving Saiki Gushiken discovering 6256, better known as 'MAKO'. It's supposed to be based off of my fursona, Makosukei Gushiken. This is more of a internet venture gone fantasy -- Saiki exploring his interests, like me discovering the anthro community we know as furries; Mako comforting Saiki in the lowest times, also me finding a place I can fit into and develop those connections with people -- positive or negatively. I also practice writing skills in my Language & Literature class with a little assignment given to us called 'Freewrites' -- judge free writing, all you need is basic format knowledge. Most I have for practicing lore and creative writing.

In your own words, give your definition of lore: Lore - Writing or stories involving a person, place, thing or sometimes multiples of these that were logged in a book, passed on to generations to read.

The boy stood up to his mother as she walked in, she flipped his report card onto the desk, the computer light shone on it. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?," she shouted, his sons' ears rang dead silence. The report card listed grades -- all F's and D's. He looked up with sharp eyes at his mother, she glared back with pursed lips, fist clenching. "Mother-," beforer he could speak, she blasted her voice in his face, "I GAVE YOU ALL THE HELP YOU WANTED, ALL YOU NEEDED, AND THIS IS WHAT I GET? YOU WILL BE A FULL FAILURE, YOU WON'T SUCCEED, AND YOU WILL NEVER BE AS GOOD AS ANYONE IN YOUR CLASS. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE AND I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS ANY LONGER." As she stayed silent with her pursed lips, a sassy, "WELL?," slipped out of her mouth.

He looked his mom dead in the eyes -- "you didn't give me help, all you gave me was abuse." His eyes welled up with tears. "All you did was tell me 'DoN't Go AnYwHeRe OuT oF mY SiGhT,' you even dared call me a toxic waste of space, yet you, ma'am are the whole nuke of my problems."

She stared, her jaw dropping minisculely as her skin went pale. "B-b-but-"

He cut her off, "No buts. You knew what you did would fail me. You knew why and how I would be a failure -- and it's all your fault. You have never even once praised me for trying or offered to help when I was struggling. Anytime I tried to talk to you, you just shrugged me off. Anytime I requested help, you just told me to go cry like a bitch or figure it outmyself," Mother's ears started welling as Herson's disappeared, "you told me just go study, but I couldn't because of your constant yelling. I've had it with you and your shit."

"I see why Father left -- I should've gone with him."

The year was 2005, at least, that's what They remember. All They saw was darkness, they inhaled mounds of rubble and dust into Their noses, wheezing for breath.

Before the fate that befell them, they were on their way to another place, though their parents didn't say what. They were about to board the train, when rubble collapsed on the both of them, people screaming and running out as they were encaved in darkness. A small opening in let the few light that was left in.

"Brother! Help, I can't move my foot!" Her foot was stuck beneath a piece of rubble, visibly broken though not much light leaked in.

"Hold on!" He ran over, flipping out his Father's pocket knife that was "against Family Rules to have at all costs", tending to his sister.

"Sister, this is going to hurt a little bit." He began to sever her foot from her body as she wailed and cried, the ground soaking up her tears like a bone-dry sponge to water.

"I CAN'T TAKE IT!," she wailed.

"I'm sorry sister, but I must do this to get us both out of here."

He finished, Sister looking down in horror at her disconnected foot, she vomited a little.

"We make sacrifices, Sister, always in life. That's what my parents told me in a private talk once. I'm sorry sister."

Trembling, she nodded softly.

He pushed the rubble out of place, light blinding the both of them. Brother held a hand over his face.

"C'mon sis. Let's get out of here."

Last edited:

Oli

Level 119
gncme
gncme
Notable+
Denied
We thank you for applying, however, the team has chosen to deny your application today.
We suggest you practice your sentence structure and diction.​

Users who are viewing this thread