mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

LORE: Ataraxia's Story.

SIMPL3Z

Level 100
Community Team
Lore Team
Before we begin:

Under no circumstance is this document able to be taken ICLY. All information and events described must be learned of ICLY.

If by any chance this has gotten you interested in joining the Joia Family, a link to the discord is
here and to 'apply', you can DM me on discord (simplezz)

Furthermore, below the images is a spoilered transcript in the regular Arial font, if you have trouble reading the font chosen.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK ... KNOCK KNOCK

Some steps were heard, rushing down the old wooden stairs as the knocking on the door stopped.

"Sakiyuto? What are you doing here this late at night?"
A voice spoke out in a more whispering tone, it was late at night, and with one swift look towards the clock you could tell it was around 2:30 AM.

"I came to share with you something I authored recently, a piece of literature I wrote."
Sakiyuto replied, opening up his dark brown trench coat and taking out an--almost color-matching--book from under it, keeping it dry from the drizzle that had been falling that night. The cover of the book read out 'ATARAXIA'S STORY' with a couple of other lines underneath but ... It was too dark to read them.

"Ataraxia's Story? Is this another one of your scriptures again?"
"Perhaps"
, Sakiyuto replied. "But would that oppose any issue? Would you have an issue with reading other religious books?"

Quite the confrontational of speech. The conversation stopped like a dimmed-off light, only until Sakiyuto picked it back off again.

"All I want you to do is read it and point out any errors. You know I am nothing close to a proper author. That is it."
"And I am specifically the one to do this?"
The figure replied.

"Yes! You are one of the best authors I know, and most certainly someone who is very well thought out with words. It is just ... This has to be perfect."
Sakiyuto said, raising his tone slightly more, indicating his almost desperate need but also a sense of excitement and a proud feeling. So much in one sentence.

"I suppose reading it could be of no harm. After all, I am merely doing you a favor. One of many I owe you."
"Thank you, Shouni. It is much appreciated. Shall I pick it up tomorrow? Same time?"

Before Shouni could even respond, Sakiyuto handed him the book carefully and gave him a bow of dismissal, wandering off again into the rainy night, awake as ever.

Ataraxia's story.jpg

Ataraxia page1-2.png

Ataraxia 2.png

A scripture written by Sakiyuto Joia
Ataraxia's Story
A story made by the god Ataraxia

The first and last chapter,

"the only thing needed."
In the mere darkness of the night, the cold winds shall gush around the trees, flowing through the grass. It is within this wind, that one was born—one by the name of Ataraxia. Ataraxia is our overseer of everything, one who carries our souls through and through the darkness of vast emptiness, and who blesses us with a reborn life yet again, merely not in the same world as before. Ataraxia has been crowned 'The Creator', and of what you may ask? The After. The after, or as commonly referred to, the Afterlife is the very thing Ataraxia created and takes within its care. It is Ataraxia who lets our souls, if worthy, pass through to our 'Heaven', which in this case, is once more a life to live, for eternity. It is the eternal peace and prosperity that Ataraxia brings us, but only if we are deemed worthy enough, and our souls have been so too.

That is why Ataraxia put us all here, this mere world is nothing but a simple test, to see who can complete their task and be worth it in the eyes of our lord. And if one fails to do so? Well, there is nothing but one thing to worry about. Ataraxia believes in the good of all, that is why if one has not been found a worthy soul, thou shall be given a place in the 'Courtyard of Souls', essentially once more a depiction of heaven, with Ataraxia close by your side. It is here that you try once more, with the perk of immortality, to deem yourself worthy, and show that you are worthy enough for eternal peace. Ataraxia shall not put us through hell, Ataraxia is not one to hold a grudge for the bad. In Ataraxia's world, which is this very world we are in, it revolves around prestige, one must work to achieve, but one shall always be treated nicely. Never shall Ataraxia give us bad, ever, in our life.

To achieve such a gift, to be deemed worthy, one must not complete impossible tasks. No, this very life we have been granted is our test of worthiness, loyalty, almost. It is therefore that I, the prophet of Ataraxia, Sakiyuto Joia, have been asked after one transcendent to write and share with the ignoring world this great story of our beloved god. Some could say that this is my task of proving my loyalty, of showing my worth. Ataraxia said so as well. With great honor, I write and with a convincing mouth, I speak. I shall not let our truth go untold, and I shall not disappoint our beloved god, Ataraxia.

I do not tend to ask frequently, as answers provide themselves, and wants can be worked towards for by own ambition, but to you, reader, I ask of but one thing. Not something to please me, but something that is only advantageous to you. The life thou life to said fullest, fill it with greatness, and embrace our god, Ataraxia. For he can show much good, not in this life, but most certainly in the next life. As to what happens in your afterlife if you are disgraced of this truth? I do not know.

But perhaps not all truths have to be told.

Users who are viewing this thread