players online

[DISCONTINUED] ❝ PRELUDE ❞ & ❝ THE SUGI TREE ❞

wethecreature

Level 106
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
Into the unknown... never to return...

(Do not take this ICly before asking me)
( This is supposed to be in older language, but I am not writing in old language)
(Ignore the shopping district in the pictures. In the fairytales the shopping district isn't really a thing..)

The following is an excerpt from an old folklore text, "Mama's Fairytales".

❝ PRELUDE ❞
2024-05-22_23.59.17(1).jpg

The woman found herself awake, unaware of her location. The sky was dark and almost hidden by the treetops. Towering trees surrounded her from every angle. She got up from her place, removing her legs from the rushing river. She found no one in her line of sight, only a faint light from afar.

She followed the light until she reached a campfire left burning.

2024-05-23_00.03.04.jpg

She sat at the campfire. The woman pondered. She was lost in this lonely place.

❝ THE SUGI TREE ❞

2024-05-22_23.51.40.jpg

The woman walked through the thick forest, her bare feet scraping against the jagged rocks lining the ground. As the blood from her feet trickled and tainted the grass, she stopped to observe a decrepit house. No one seemed to be there, so she went in and took a rest. Before she could fall asleep, she heard the sound of tears in the distance. The woman exited the area to check outside, following the crying sound to a lonely Sugi Tree.

2024-05-23_00.08.17.jpg

The tree cried golden tears which dripped from the holes in its bark like sap.

❝ᏇᏂᎧ ᎶᎧᏋᏕ ᏖᏂᏋᏒᏋ?❞ asked the tree, its sap pouring out like a flood. The woman stepped back. The tree's bark cracked and bent as the divots in its bark shifted to face the woman. The woman would stare at the tree. ❝ᎩᎧᏬ ᏕᏂᎧᏬᏝᎴ ᏁᎧᏖ ᏰᏋ ᏂᏋᏒᏋ, ፈᏂᎥᏝᎴ! ᎩᎧᏬ ᎷᏬᏕᏖ ᏰᏋ ᎮᏬᏁᎥᏕᏂᏋᎴ!❞ The tree said, crying more, as a root crept from the ground and enveloped the woman's feet, trapping her. ❝ᎥᎦ ᎩᎧᏬ ᏇᏗᏁᏖ ᏖᎧ ᏝᏋᏗᏉᏋ, ᎩᎧᏬ ᎷᏬᏕᏖ ᏂᏋᏝᎮ ᎷᏋ!❞ The woman tilted her head.

"Why are you crying, tree?" The woman asked as she fiddled with the roots wrapped around her feet hurriedly. The creature held her tighter, the sap beginning to dampen the ground and form a puddle.

❝ᏖᏂᏋ ᏇᎧᎧᎴᏕᎷᏗᏁ! ᏂᏋ ᏗᏝᏇᏗᎩᏕ ᏗᏖᏖᏗፈᏦᏕ ᎷᏋ ᏇᎥᏖᏂ ᏂᎥᏕ ᏗጀᏋ!❞ It said, its sappy tears obstructing its voice. In the distance, boots running through the grass could be heard. The woman frowned.

"Well... I'll... help you.... somehow..." She said, turning as she saw the woodsman appear. The tree released her slowly.

❝ What do you think you're doing?❞ The woodsman asked the woman, looking up and down at the situation. ❝ Are you trying to steal my wood?❞ He hissed.

The woman looked at the tree's tangling roots, before pushing the woodsman into the tree, trapping him in the entanglement. With both issues solved, she ran off, her feet leaving a trickling trail of blood.

Last edited:

wethecreature

Level 106
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
yum I did the second part (this may or may not suck so far but trust it'll get better)

ErikFinster

Level 137
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+

wethecreature

Level 106
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
since writer's block really is in love with me I'm not going to continue these and try to do smth else instead <3

Users who are viewing this thread