Aro

Level 174
HellGhost1
HellGhost1
Fundraiser+
Screenshot 2022-02-27 11.29.41 AM.png

IGN:

Arocatula

List your discord name and tag (name#0000): (Please note, communication and discord access is vital, and not having access to the site is a dealbreaker for the team)

Arocatula#5795

Additionally, do you have a microphone and can speak via discord?

Yes, it completely works and I would not mind using it for purposes on the community team.

Your time zone and current country of residence:

My time zone is EST (Eastern Standard Time) and my country is the USA (United States).

Link any previous community team applications if applicable:

I have never applied for the community team whatsoever.

Do you recognize you could be removed from the community team?

Yes, I completely understand the fact of being demoted (Inactivity or not cooperating correctly, along with other things)

List a few things that may obstruct your progress/development on the Lore Team.

Though I have never been in the Lore Team before, I have progressed by writing stories when I was younger, and using my imagination to write details on stories and writing purposes to make my stories interesting. This includes in-game and in real life. I have written many stories when I was young of many kinds, from fictional stories to history of famous people. I have made my stories include detail and fun things to make the story interesting and exciting for further events.

What makes you passionate about writing?:

I am very passionate already, since when I was younger, I would always write stories of many kinds. I with to be a writer of many stories out to the public and for anyone to love, from fictional stories to histories about famous people.

Do you have any previous experience with writing lore or creative writing as a general aspect?:

Though I have never been in the lore team, I have written many creative writing subjects coming from my own creative mind. I have made up fiction and non-fiction stories (as well as other subjects along writing) at home and at school. I have written many things related to lore, and it had been passed on to my friends and family, and they loved them. Overall, I have a big experience in writing and lore as a general aspect in life.

In your own words, give your definition of lore:

Lore is a basic type of writing passed on to many others, that may include facts or details about a certain topic, also with many subjects from writing that can be sent to anyone throughout the world no matter who they are.

WRITING PROMPTS:
RULES
  1. You are expected to write in the third person, and narrate in a reliable and neutral tone. Do not focus your prompts specifically on one character’s perspective, but on a bigger picture.​
  2. There is a 200-800 word limit that applies to both prompts. Because of flow, if you need to go a little over or under, you are permitted to, but as soon as a prompt is 100 words outside the limit, you will be automatically denied.​

Summarize a character conflict, roleplay conflict, or event that you experienced (server-wide, personal, etcetera- there is no bar for how ‘interesting’ or ‘impactful’ it is). Be sure to follow the above guidelines.

Seo-Jun was a Korean boy who had recently moved to Japan. Seo-Jun had green eyes, which people call them emerald eyes, and he had a gray shirt with buttons at the top, and had some shorts that go down to a little after his knees. He had attended school on basic lessons of learning Japanese. So, Seo-Jun went to a small park to see what he can do next. He was hanging out on the bridge that lied on the park, when another boy had came up to him. Seo-Jun said "Hello", but right after the boy had shoved him. The boy had taken the name of Touma. Seo-Jun had asked him what that was for and Touma just said "Because why not." Seo-Jun had just recently moved to japan, so he didn't know almost anyone there and was a new kid that some people may have made. Seo-Jun didn't feel like fighting back so attempted to walk off. But, Touma had shoved him again, though this time, Seo-Jun had fell into the pond. His whole vision had become black and he felt blind and dead.
Seo-Jun had woken up, with most of his surroundings white and gray as far as he could see. He quickly leaped his head up and saw himself in the hospital. He found no one around, but he could hear some talking in the distance. They must have been talking about what have happened.
But Seo-Jun forgot what did happen. He forgot how he fell into the short pond and completely blacked out. In fact, he forgot the whole reason why he was lying in a white bed in the hospital. His thoughts were interrupted with a couple doctors entering the small room Seo-Jun was lying in. He quickly sat up and immediately asked what had happened. But a different boy, taking the name of Kiyoshi, had walked in the room. Kiyoshi had brown-gold eyes, with a green jacket surrounding a white shirt, and some black short jeans that seem to be folded up at the bottom. Just by his basic looks, he seems to have a big picture in life and seems kind and generous. He told Seo-Jun: "I was walking around the park, and I wanted to look at the nice water, until I noticed you lying in it. You seemed to be losing oxygen, so I pulled you out immediately and took you down to the hospital." Seo-Jun responded with a thanks. There was a nice picture hanging inside the room, seeming to be a team of football players. There was a table right below it, with a closed computer and an empty coffee mug standing on the table. Even though Seo-Jun could've drowned, he suddenly saw the world as a different place. He thought he could see this as a whole new world, as new experiences in life no matter what happens. Kiyoshi had always been thinking that too ever since he was young. He saw the world as peace, no matter where he is. There are always new experiences even if you get pushed in a pond or get shoved constantly. Seo-Jun immediately ran outside and saw the nice setting sun. He thought the world was a whole different and new place for new experiences, no matter where he is. Kiyoshi followed him outside. They nodded to each other and ran down the nice grass, waiting for a new life to happen.

Create a folklore tale based on an existing area in Karakura of your choosing; Tell us a story! Show us how creative you can get. Be sure to follow the above guidelines.

In the hospital of Karakura, there were to be a couple signs of many things, such as events, stories and tales. These were myths of many types of places, like how there were creatures in the sea and mysterious creatures flying up in the air. While most people did not believe it, some put on a riot to hunt these "creatures". Ayokara wasn't sure if he were to believe in those creatures, even if the signs were convincing but weird. There were many signs along the city about these, and people went crazy about thinking that an invasion would happen. Therefore, some people committed suicide or attempted to fly up to the moon, though all had failed. Why this place is at the hospital is because Ayokara was a doctor helping others, mostly because some are panicking and do not know what to do, since some thought that there was going to be an invasion. Ayokara himself did not see the world as all peace, and he usually thought some wars and violence, depending on where. One day, at the hospital of Karakura, Ayokara was going through another patient getting scared so much on thinking there was going to be an invasion. That is, until a person in a mask had come in. He actually seemed to wear a full suit protecting his body from something. Ayokara said "Welcome! How may I help you today, sir?" Ayokara didn't seem to notice anything wrong with the man. The man just pointed at the door, trying to tell everyone to leave the place. No one could understand. The man pointed faster to where his arm was twitching. Still, no one could understand. This man seemed to believe in the "creatures", too.
The sky was suddenly becoming dark and creepy, and everything suddenly felt like a swirl. People started knocking out from the swirls, after being so dizzy. There were loud rings that would sting anyone's ears. Some people's eyes started turning red and thin. By the looks of it, creatures were real, and was taking over the people like a virus. Ayokara felt something, too. It felt like his body was changing in a way that he couldn't tell. Everything was turning red and dark, swirls making everyone dizzier, and other people's bodies are transforming. Everyone started getting hungry, for none other than humans. But there were barely any humans left. Ayokara was about to knock out. That is before he did.
He woke up in a big shock. Everything was normal. He realized that it was just in his head, even though the creatures could still exist and coming for everyone in the world.​

Thanks for reviewing my application! I can't wait for your response!

Demurity

Level 35
Denied
We thank you for applying, however, the team has chosen to deny your application today.
The reasons for your denial include:
- Much work needs to be done on your formatting, grammar, & pacing in general.
- The use of sensitive topics in such a way does not add to your writing but rather makes it uncomfortable to read.
- Your writing mainly uses statements and dialogue to tell the story. I would recommend that if you are to reapply, you actually take a look at literary works to get a better understanding of the writing we prefer on the team.

Users who are viewing this thread