mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Lore Team Application | GhostlyRebel

Rebel

Level 53
IGN:
RebelliousGhost

List your discord name and tag (name#0000): (Please note, communication and discord access is vital, and not having access to the site is a dealbreaker for the team)
GhostlyRebel#7448

Additionally, do you have a microphone and can speak via discord?
Yes I do, sometimes I can use it, sometimes I can’t but majority of the time I can talk as my parents allow me to talk for meetings and such. Sometimes I prefer not to use my mic to be more knowledgeable of my parents downstairs but if I am required to talk I will, I also can speak via discord.

Your time zone and current country of residence:
EST, USA

Link any previous community team applications if applicable:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/rebels-builder-team-application.45646/ - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/rebelzanes-lore-team-application.28686/ - Denied

I know I had more applications but seemed to have lost them. I checked my page and could not find them. It was an Event Team application, if I am not mistaken, that also was denied.

Do you recognize you could be removed from the community team?
Yes, I do recognize I could be removed from the community team.

List a few things that may obstruct your progress/development on the Lore Team.
There isn't much that could obstruct the progress/development of the lore team. The only thing that could be an issue is writer's block, but that's not always the case for me when writing. However, it can still happen to anyone. That is one thing that might obstruct the progress/development on the Lore Team. Another thing might be my mental health, I often have anxiety but I end up fighting it anyways and I'm always online, even though I could be having anxiety.

What makes you passionate about writing?:
I overall enjoy writing. I have been writing for a few years now ever since I was little and often sat down at a computer just to write and type and it is the reason why I take so many notes whenever I can when I was at school even if it wasn’t needed at all. Eventually, I started writing more and more applications through the years and as I got older, It eventually got to the point where I was writing at least 500 words per backstory in just one sentence with applications throughout my few years on the server, eventually got to the point where was even writing for fun sometimes outside of the server but not often. Writing also helps me distract myself from the anxiety I typically have everyday. I have thought about it and I have decided to get into creative writing by using what I like to do.

Do you have any previous experience with writing lore or creative writing as a general aspect?:
I do have some creative writing experience, not exactly lore but I have experience in writing backstories and descriptions which these two do count as creative writing in general as it forces your brain to think about what you would like to be a part of your character, but I do not have any experience in writing stories outside of that as much. Also have not worked on a creative team before. Usually when I wrote it was by myself when I do so.

In your own words, give your definition of lore:
Lore to me is a chance to be creative, to put your own take on writing rather than just reading all the time while also creating a story you would like. Lore isn’t just creative writing; it can also be writing a story and also being engaging to the readers that do read the story. Lore also necessitates creativity, but it can also have influence in some areas, but not always, as it must be unique in order to avoid conflicts with others. Creative writing also falls under lore. Creative writing isn’t just about writing a story but also used at times to describe an event, a character, etc. There are a few things that fall under that- Creative writing isn’t just random things; they always write with a purpose. The same goes for lore. There are no boundaries for what you can create when writing. It could be anything. Everyone is different in what they like to write. Some may write horror stories, some may write stories that have a meaningful impact, and there are other things that can count.

#1 Character Conflict ~ Last Drop ~ 408 Words
Marino started to drink when he was nineteen years old and had children while in college. Raising children was challenging for him, so he started drinking heavily, something he quickly became addicted to as a result of his heavy drinking. College became stressful for him, which exacerbated his problems with alcohol, and while he struggled to raise his children on his own, financial difficulties surfaced, generating even more problems for both Marino and his children. As his children grew older, more concerns arose. They had already been profoundly affected by the time they were eighteen because he wasn't around for his children when they needed him the most.

Sometime later, Marino and his children, particularly Ernesto and Giotto, got into a heated argument about Marino's drinking and how he wasn't there for his children, Giotto started yelling at Ernesto, "He cares about us!" Ernesto did not believe any of this, which is what one argument stood for from his son Giotto, but his second son, Ernesto, disagreed with this, yelling back at Giotto, "He cares more about drinking than his own family, he doesn't love us!" More troubles from before arose throughout this time as a result of his not being present throughout this time while also drinking. Ernesto excluded his father from his wedding because Marino was not himself as a result of the problems, prompting Ernesto to exclude his father from his wedding. Giotto began talking to Marino about all this but felt as if he wasn't paying any attention, which influenced Marino's children, Floriana and Felicita, who subsequently started fighting with Marino over it.

Floriana spoke with Marino regularly to discuss what had transpired, Floriana spoke to Marino about what had been happening, saying, "I know you meant no harm to any of us, you were just trying to get by as a single father." She then mentioned, "You care about us deeply. If you didn't, you would have not tried to resolve this at all with us." After she left the house, she went to Ernesto to discuss how crucial it was to find a resolution to the conflict that has been raging at the moment. Because Marino was in such horrible shape, he resolved to give up alcohol for the sake of his children and the family. Everything settled down after he quit drinking, and everyone was content with just how things were again. They were able to get back on track financially.

#2 Folklore - Spirits of Ochiba Forest ~ 715 Words
Since 1883, residents in the Ochiba Forest have believed that the forest is home to a few spirits. Some thought it was the spirit of somebody who had died in the forest, whereas others thought it was the result of a curse on the forest itself. When people began to notice something, it was when they heard a random rustling of the leaves, whispering, etc. They initially assumed it was just the wind, but this was quickly disproved because the rustling of the twigs they heard was not caused by the wind on all the occasions they heard it. Eventually, various voices were heard throughout the forest, including talking, laughing, and so forth, which attracted someone to the forest.

In 1903, a woman by the name of Lucienne came into play. Since she was a child, she had always been fascinated by the paranormal. Ochiba Forest always had the curiosity to study them as she got into her teen years. She often sat in the forest, studying the sounds that were coming from the spirits. Now at the age of 20, she set up a camp in the forest as she felt surrounding herself with the forest would make it easier for her to spot the spirit. Lucienne studied the history of the town and the forest itself. She didn't have too much luck catching the spirit that roamed the forest. However, this never stopped her. Her curiosity led her on, and she kept on studying. On these camping trips, she'd study the sounds made in the forest and would write notes down based on observations. Lucienne often took books with her. These books, in particular, contained the history of the forest, along with notes taken by other people that also observed the paranormal activity. She would also question citizens living near the forest, diving deeper into what may also have happened. This went on for a few months before she came up with a theory.

Lucienne eventually determined that someone died in the forest during the fall of the 1800s, and she swiftly discovered that this was an accident that occurred at the time, in which an individual fell from a nearby hiking trail after struggling to climb the mountain. The man's name was Jurou, and he was a Karakura native at the time. He spent considerable time doing things like this, and it was often in the spring or fall, when it wasn't too cold or too hot. Lucienne acquired additional knowledge about it after digging deeper into official websites and the local public library and subsequently learned that Jurou was never discovered. Later, while digging for more information, Lucienne met another person at the library by the name of Kyo, who was also researching the history of Karakura, the town, and the forest itself.

The studying went on for a couple of years and eventually led to the discovery that his spirit was the cause of the happenings around the forest. Once she and Kyo had gathered all the information about what had happened, they set out into the forest late at night to see if they could find the spirit of Jurou roaming about. After a few hours, they decided to set up camp at one of the nearby forest campsites and get to work by simply trying to talk to Jurou. Kyo and Lucienne began asking Jurou questions. The first question was, "Who are you?" The second was "What happened to you?" and so on. This is the typical type of thing that would happen. Soon after, they did get a response as they heard the leaves rustling near them when there was no wind. After a couple of hours of talking to Jurou, they decided to leave it at that, as they ran away and decided to leave the spirit alone that resides in the forest. Soon after, more and more people became invested in the legend of Jurou's spirit, and more and more people became scared of the spirit as he eventually caused issues such as growling, walking, and random things happening. No one knew why Jurou became angry when he had never been angry before, but the citizens of Karakura would rather not know the answer, as fear grew in the citizens of Karakura.​

Last edited:

Demurity

Level 35
Denied
We thank you for applying, however, the team has chosen to deny your application today.
The reasons for your denial include:
- Repetition of words
- Other applicants were found more outstanding
Feel free to reapply in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread