dhrdjim
Rich
──────────────────

──────────────────
IGN:

shadyjimmy

What is your discord name and tag (name#0000)?:

JIMMY#5830

What is your timezone/What country are you from?: Do you have a microphone and are able to speak VIA discord?:

Timezone: GMT (+2)
My microphone is in proper working order and I’m able to speak VIA discord

Do you recognize you could be removed from the community team?

I acknowledge this 100% and take full responsibility for any actions that I might take that may result to myself being removed.

List a few things that may obstruct your progress/development on the Lore Team.

With school coming up and general real-life responsibilities, I may be a bit delayed with my writing. However, this will not stop me from trying to dedicate a reasonable portion of my time to writing. Other things like mental health issues and such may interrupt me when writing lore but I always do my best to recover as quickly as possible. The bright side of things is what I always see and what I hope I remain to see for the rest of my life. I aim to make the best out of my time and wasting time is none of my habits or intentions.

What makes you different from other applicants?:

I usually see myself as a very dedicated and hardworking person. I have always been the type of guy to put his mind and soul into what he adores and attempt to produce the best out of him. I believe my abilities are much better when working within a group as it helps me get more creative and unique with my ideas. Moreover, I can perform quite well on my own. I’ve never relied on someone when doing work but have always relied on myself in most situations. This isn’t because of my lack of communications or relationships with others but more of my own preference as I believe I am much better of a worker when alone. I don’t loathe the idea of working in a group. If I did, I wouldn’t be applying to join a group. I’ll gladly work with all the lovely people in the Lore-Team.

What makes you passionate about writing?:

I have always had a different outlook on writing than most people. I see writing as an escape from reality. Somewhere where I can share my ideas without the fear of judgement. I have never feared judgement but have always found difficulty in expressing what I mean and feel. With writing, that’s not the case. I’ve found ease in expressing how I feel when writing. Saying everything I mean without the need to “modify” what I say to fit other’s mindset. Writing has helped me find myself more and understand what I really want and need. Not to mention that it has helped me with things like depression, loneliness, and other mental health issues that I prefer to not talk about for the simple fact that they’re irrelevant to the application. In addition, Writing has always helped me improve my character, attitude, and personality. It has made me a more representable figure and that has helped me a lot in other factors of my life.

Do you have any previous experience with writing lore or creative writing as a general aspect?:

There isn't really any relevant experience to talk about but I am currently writing lore for my family which is still a work-in-progress and I have produced ideas that were adored by the members of the family. I have also briefly written lore for a nation simulation roleplay server so you can count that too, other than that, none.

What is lore to you?:

Lore has always made up a big part of my mind. The idea of connecting different points and ideas to form an understandable, interesting concept/story has always been one that has fascinated me. Even though I was first introduced to lore through games like the Elder Scrolls which feature Fantasy Lore which doesn’t fit the theme of SchoolRP, I still have had an interest in different lore types like horror games lore or indie game lore. Even games like Minecraft which seem to have no proper lore, I love to make up ideas or thoughts that can be connected together to give Minecraft a proper story. Lore really brings out the best of me and I’ve always been interested in writing-related jobs/roles within the server, and the role of Lore-Team member has always piqued my interest.

──────────────────
upload_2020-8-31_1-47-39.png
──────────────────
Write a 200-400 word story for a day in the world of Karakura

The moonlight shines down on the city of Karakura. I can hear the crickets stridulating outside the window of my room. I can feel the cold breeze flow through my room as I write down my reports, so I reach over to the window and shut it closed. I stop writing for a brief moment and head downstairs to my kitchen to brew myself a cup of coffee. As it’s brewing, I lean back on the kitchen counter and let out a big sigh of distress. I feel exhausted from writing these reports but I’m almost done. These reports are becoming really uninteresting for me and for the people who read them. I need to step up my game and try to improve to the better. If I continue like this, I’m sure not to touch the Journalist Club ever again.

My relationships in Karakura are great. I try to maintain a good reputation between everyone and remain well-known throughout the city. My brother was part of the Karakura Police Force for some time so I got to meet and get to know a lot of the officers there. I was fortunate enough to get some of their numbers to stay in contact. They know that I’m part of the Journalist Club and we can benefit a lot from each other. That night, as I drank my coffee and wrote my reports, I got an unexpected call. I look over to my phone and I can see that one of the police sergeants was calling me. I pick up the phone and answer the call. I can feel them speak with an uneasy tone. I question their tone of speaking and I can feel myself trying hard to get an answer. They finally answer but the answer was quite vague. They ask me to come down to the station. I comply and hang up the call. I look at myself in the mirror confused. “Why would I be needed at the station?” I question myself but can’t answer.

I finally arrive to the station and I start walking towards the entrance. I could peak through the big windows on the front and I can clearly see a small crowd of teenagers standing at the front desk accompanied by some police cadets. With my hands in my pockets, I enter the station with a confused look on my face. The Sergeant notices my entrance and welcomes me with open arms. I look over at the group of teenagers and they look frightened and scared. Two girls and two boys. The two girls cried with eyes as red as blood. The two boys speaking with an uncontrollable stutter and constantly sobbing. I’m asked to come inside by the Sergeant where I’m taken to his office.

He lays down a couple of folders and he asks me to sit down and I do so. He starts explaining the presence of the teenagers outside and how they were exploring the forest and they stumbled across a decapitated dead body. I’m left speechless by his words yet intrigued to know the rest of the story. He continues by saying how the decapitated body seemed familiar to one of the teenagers where they believed it was one of their friends who had been missing for a day or two. I commented saying that there was a possibility that the teenagers were trying to look for their friend and the Sergeant thought the same. He said that a group of higher-ups have been sent to investigate the scene and are yet to return.

I start questioning my presence here. He replies by simply showing me a couple of photos of menacing-looking men with gruesome crime records. He says he believes these might be the suspects to the murder of this missing teenager. I was asked to write a report about a murder on the loose in Karakura, warning parents to take care of their children and keep them close to them and never out of their sights. I was also provided with information about each one that’ll help me with my report.

I leave the station with concern. The safety of these children is at risk. I wish I could do something about it but all I can do is warn others so they don’t suffer the same fate. I take a cab back to my apartment where I sit down with my hands covering my face. I feel disgusted and sick by the inhumane actions of these monsters. These cold-blooded creatures can’t be out there loose. I start up my laptop and start working on my report. I provide pictures of the suspects and their information. I post multiple warnings to the parents of Karakura, warning them about the safety of their children. I have no intention of spreading fear in the hearts of the citizens but I can’t handle seeing someone else suffer the same fate and the heartbroken parents and family.

──────────────────

[II]
Write about your favorite physical aspect of Karakura (things like classrooms/gardens etc.) Why? What makes it special?

Karakura is an amazing city full of beautiful structures, and nature that has left me speechless numerous amounts of time. While my heart lies in Karakura and I admire all the different “tourist attractions” you can find there, I’ve personally found 3 places stand out to me the most. I’ll be talking about each one briefly below.

The Zen Garden

upload_2020-8-31_1-57-19.png

The Zen Garden has always been a place that stood out to me. Something about it has always given me different vibes and feelings than anywhere else. I usually seek the Zen Garden when I’m looking for a place to clear my mind and think straight. I’ve even taken the time to write my reports there as I feel inspired and much more creative when surrounded by beautiful nature and greenery.

The exotic scent of the blooming flowers helps creativity flow through my brain like a running river. The fact that the Zen Garden is so well-taken care of is just astonishing and fills me with delight. Such places are sacred and should always be taken care of. Not to mention the outstanding, eye-catching architecture within the Garden that adds much more to it. I recommend this place for anyone who needs time to relax or think.

The Eden Tree

upload_2020-8-31_1-58-9.png

Karakura is not the first city I’ve seen nor lived in. Traveling is something that I’ve been a fan of since childhood. I went sightseeing a lot as a child and I know a masterpiece when I see one. Well, one masterpiece in Karakura is the Eden Tree. Perhaps, the biggest tree I’ve seen in my life. It’s the perfect centerpiece for the entirety of the shopping district.

The tree has been surprisingly standing strong for decades. Upon closer inspection, its roots seem to be very well embedded into the soil below it. It’s also a great place for reading, picnics, and dates. The greenery of this tree is like no other. Clearly, this tree has been growing along with the city. Truly a Karakura Icon. Just like the Zen Garden, must be taken care of and protected at all costs.

The Journalist Club

upload_2020-8-31_1-58-45.png

This might be a surprising one to some but to me, it fits in perfectly with the others. This one doesn’t have any fancy magic or lore to it. Just a plain, old classroom, but to me; this classroom is somewhere I’ve found a home in. Something about it just makes it different from every other classroom in the school.

The aesthetic of the Journalist Club has helped me a lot doing what the room was made for, Journalism. Reports done inside the club are different to reports done outside it. That’s what I personally feel at least. I could stay all day and night writing in that room. In there, I feel like my creativity has no limits.

──────────────────

Last edited:

Yume_

Level 85
Shrine Lead
Lore Team
Denied
- As a team we've came to the conclusion to deny your application, in the future you should proofread your application as some of your sentences have grammatical/spelling errors or sound clunky.​

Users who are viewing this thread