Level 169
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
IGN: WelshMidgetRP

List your discord name and tag (name#0000): WelshMidget#2761

Additionally, do you have a microphone and can speak via discord? Yes I have a microphone that I can use and works. However, I am not the most comfortable with speaking in a big discord call due to some vocal dysphoria I have, however if needed I will try to speak in a vc if needed of me.

Your time zone and current country of residence: my current
time zone is BST (usually GMT) and my current country of residence is Wales.

Link any previous community team applications if applicable: currently I have no applications for team.

Do you recognize you could be removed from the community team? Yes I recognize this, nit everyone stays on the lore Team forever.

List a few things that may obstruct your progress/development on the Lore Team. Currently obstructing my progress on the lore Team is school. As I am still a Highschool student and have to attend school during the week and have school homework after school, it may obstruct my work or development on the team. However I am usually completely free during weekends and can work freely during those times and sometimes after school too if I have no homework or any after school clubs to attend.

What makes you passionate about writing?: When I hear 'Writing', I immediately think creativity, even when I was little I enjoyed writing, it's one of those things you always attach to. Writing for me is a way to let me express what my brain thinks, or what my brain has imagined. My brain works differently from others, but even then I still want to share my ideas. Writing is a way for me to move all those ideas, stories etc, to a place where they are safe and won't get lost in the train of thought, it keeps it alive and keeps it safe for others to view and read, and enjoy. Writing also allows me to release stress. Writing let's me remove all those thoughts to let me have room for more stressful things so I can deal with them properly.

Do you have any previous experience with writing lore or creative writing as a general aspect?: Yes I do! As of now I am working on the school news team at my school, which means I have a much greater aspect of writing. I also do creative writing in my free time as a general hobby, aswell as creating lore for my brothers SMP (currently called NuggetSMP), and I make the lore for all the characters. Aswell as this, in general I create lots of lore pieces for my characters as fun or just in my free time to fill my boredom. So I would say I have decent experience in writing lore and such.

In your own words, give your definition of lore: lore to me, is a backstory, it is the story of a place person, people etc, it tells you why something has come to be or why they act or do something's Ng I n a certain way, it's essential to give insight on a reason for something such as for example, the abandoned tunnel of Karakura, we know why it is like that thanks to the lore (written by Mxxkie), that tells us of how it has come to be in that state, which I find extremely important for success of a story.

WRITING PROMPTS:
RULES

You are expected to write in the third person, and narrate in a reliable and neutral tone. Do not focus your prompts specifically on one character’s perspective, but on a bigger picture.

There is a 200-800 word limit that applies to both prompts. Because of flow, if you need to go a little over or under, you are permitted to, but as soon as a prompt is 100 words outside the limit, you will be automatically denied.

Summarize a character conflict, roleplay conflict, or event that you experienced (server-wide, personal, etcetera- there is no bar for how ‘interesting’ or ‘impactful’ it is). Be sure to follow the above guidelines.

It was a bright day of Karakura, the sun burned into the pavement, the sweet smell of cherry blossom floated around the plaza, the buzzing bees of the spring heard faintly in the distance, a slight breeze of fresh spring air flows throughout the plaza, a calm day it was, so beautiful. Nothing could go wrong, could it?

Tilly would lean against the back of the brass wood bench, her hands sat movement less on the seat of the bench, eyes closed, her ghost white hair would fall across the shoulders. She sat there, peaceful and undistributed. The bright spring sun would burn in to her skin, the wind blowing lightly against her face. It was so peaceful, her breathing steady, calmer than a sleeping baby, so still, like a statue. She'd let out a relaxed sigh, the late afternoon chatter loud as usual, but she didn't seem to even notice, just sitting undistributed. She'd sway her legs lightly to each side, the hair on her bare legs sticking up slightly in the wind, boots caked in stiff dry mud, like a layer of dust over an old book. The warm sun soothed her face. She'd sit up, eyes still closed calmly, placing both hands against the bench, pushing herself into a less slouched position, as the cold breeze hit her face, she'd lightly flutter her left eye open, her heart beat changed to a fearful beat, the calmness of her day broken.

she'd look up, the sunlight blocked out of view by a dark, looming figure. They stood around 6'4'', their dusk black hair hung over their shoulders just above Tilly's nose, tickling it with the tips slightly. Their face was not visible, covered by a dark, purple bunny mask. Tilly's eyes filled with fear as she saw the jacket, a maroon red and coal black jacket is what she wore, with a fire red 'K' embroidered into the left hand upper corner. A Ketsueki member, she knew their business, she knew why they were here, and it wasn't a pleseant one. She could feel the figures warm breath through the mask, hitting the tip of her nose. She could smell a scent of cigarette smoke coming from their jacket, a single packet of cigarettes leaning at and angle out of their pocket. She'd sigh, tired of the fighting from Ketsueki, she knew they wanted her dead, she knew what she did, and she knew she deserved it, but she'll never just let them kill her.

She could feel the smirk on their face, like it was bleeding through the mask. They'd just stare at each other, before anyone made a move, the first being the girl's. She'd move her hand towards Tilly's shoulder, gripping it tightly, she was strong, very strong, too strong. Tilly often is underestimates people, and this was a very bad time for her to do so. The girl would pull her towards the floor suddenly, smashing Tilly's head into the concrete paving. Her head oozed with pain, she could feel blood leaking slightly onto the floor, her eyes became blurry, everything felt like it was becoming far away, before she blacked out, as quick as flipping a light switch.

she'd regain consciousness, her head felt light, she could feel the dry blood on her hands, she knew this girl was strong. The light above her was orange tinted, flickering on and off slightly. The soot black debris towered over her, smashed cars sat side onwards, amber traffic cones tipped over, what a mess. She'd feel a heavy mass on her lower torso, like someone was sat on her. She'd turn her head, it was throbbing in pain, sat on her legs, was the masked female from before, a tall male stood behind her, looming over, like he was just here to observe, both wore the Ketsueki jacket. "W- ugh.. what do you want?" She'd ask, her voice shaky just like her breathing, her pure white hair matted up with black mud and soot from what seemed to be a tunnel. The girl didn't answer, nor the boy, both as silent as a sleeping baby.

Sweat would build on Tilly's forehead, her eyes now flooding with fear, like a cup filled Ng with water. the dirt layered over her face, like a mask of some sort. Her captives could see her fear, even feel it. She'd turn on her side, her ribs hurt too, she'd obviously not been handled well on her travel. She'd be tired, in pain, she felt powerless, like a tiny bug in a field. She'd kick her legs aimlessly, nothing happened, she was too weak, go to frail, she wasn't what she used to be. she'd just look up at the ceiling. She'd given up. As she watched them pass the knife to one and other, she heard faint voices in the background, like little bugs having a chat, but they became louder. Someone was coming, someone was going to save her, but just as the voices turned the corner, she blacked out, the voices fading, falling into a sleep, the pain to much now. She was out, cold.

(words; 858)

Create a folklore tale based on an existing area in Karakura of your choosing; Tell us a story! Show us how creative you can get. Be sure to follow the above guidelines.

The graveyard. A resting place for the dead, a spooky space for Halloween. The place is cakes in mud, orange coloured leaves lay still on the ground, maroon brown plant pots sit next to cracked gravestones, filled with dried out dead flowers, the colours vary from red, to purple, desaturated and old. The imprints on the gravestones are barely visible, covered in moss and bugs, looking old and broken down.

Now let me tell you a story, of why not many enter the graveyard. It all began when the graveyard was first built. The gravestones a fresh grey, no moss seen, the flowers bright and vibrant as usual, the orange autumn leaves sit high in the trees, it looks a new. When the graveyard was first built a old man was put in charge or it, along with his wife. The wife was much younger than him. while she was young, with slightly greying brown hair, and vibrant blue eyes, being around the age of 40, her husband was much older, his hair was a full dusty grey, his eyes an old rusted brown, he sat at the age of 60, which was a large age gap for them.

the old man and his wife were entrusted in keeping the graveyard clean, and they did so for many years. The wife would clean down the gravestones, and rake up the old leaves that had fallen from near by trees. Her husband would clean the church, dusting it, wiping down the stained glass windows, until they shined and gleamed. They left the graveyard in pure beauty, it was a beautiful place for the citizens to come visit, and mourn the dead. As the years went on, the work upon the graveyard appeared more sloppy, like it was rushed, or half done, like a half baked cake. THe leaves were left alone, none were racked up and away from the ground, and the gravestones began to accumulate dark, thick moss, covering the carved writing.

people began to notice the absence of the man's wife, the place became dull, lifeless, like the beauty had been drained right from it. Eventually, it was said that his wife had fallen ill, and passed away. But this didn't seem right. The husband didn't seem fazed by this, like, his wife was still here, like she still roamed the graveyard with him.

the graveyard remained as usual for another two years, until a group of teens, decided to try lighten the place up. The group consisted of 3 teens, 1 boy, 2 girls, by the names Hirozo, Chieko, and Sanuka. The girls were twins, the only difference being their eyes, one had a forest green eye on the left side, the other one had it on the right. They boy was very generic, he had scruffy bark brown hair, and baby blue eyes. They teens planned to stay in the graveyard over night, and spray paint across the church. So the group came to the graveyard just before closing time, creeping around the building, hiding behind the big brass trees in the woods. They crept around the church. The cold late night wind would blow through their hair, orange leaves flying into their faces. They could hear grunting, like the grunting a person makes when digging. They crept around the corners of the church, curiously taking a look. The large brass, metal gates swing lightly in the wind, making a rusty creaking as they did. They peered around the corner, seeing the old man, hunched over a grave, he seemed to be unloading the dirt from it, talking to himself, having some conversation on.. butterflies? The group, a little uneasy by his behaviour, creeped further around the corner, their breathing a little shaky. The twins were rather scared, their breathing was heavy and thick, very loud. The man seemed to be talking to the thin air. He looked insane, completely mental. The groups hearts began to pound, he was acting insane, like he was talking to a ghost. The group exchanged looks, nodding to one and other, agreeing to try leave. They creeped back around, hearts pounding at a million miles and hour. Suddenly, one of the twins would notice something in the area the man was speaking to. It was a light figure, they looked as if they were floating? The twin stood there in shock, it looked like the old lady. She gasped, oh why did she gasp! She gasped loudly, the old man hearing, slowly, turning his body to the face her.

"AHHHHH" Sanuka would scream, cries if agony were heard, the others around the other side of the building, having not noticed her absence, Chieko would stand in pure terror, Hirozo just moved on, the sweat beads dripping down his face. Fear filled boths eyes, their minds filled with terror. They came around the corner, rushing into the woods. Chieko began crying. Is her sister Sanuka okay? Hirozo just sat, pure shock filling his face, his heart was beating faster than ever imagined. They both hugged each other, Chieko crying into his arm, before they both walked off, not even dating to look back, the fear was so strong, that it forced them to turn away from the graveyard, not even batting an eyelid at it.

words; 883

Demurity

Level 35
Denied
We thank you for applying, however, the team has chosen to deny your application today.
The reasons for your denial include:
- Multiple unchecked and unrevised grammatical errors (lack of capitalization, punctuation, etc.)
- Informal tone: Lore is meant to be more formal than what you have presented us with today

Users who are viewing this thread